Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,783 members, 7,831,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (49773 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Hanndye: 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Source: @Dab4Youth
So which 'Paradigm' did Tinubu's own. Maybe 'Oluwole forgers unlimited'.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by PassingShot(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.
Sense is far from you. How do you forge who you own?

Headless mob everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Agbotikuyor007(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
Liar quote author=Feintline post=126224649]Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.[/quote]
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Exceed15: 2:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
No problem but it becomes forgery if you alter anything. That's where Tinubu got it wrong.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Christistruth00: 2:21pm On Oct 06, 2023

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by chaloskyx: 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
can you tell me the name of the school cause i want to check something😅
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by PHAYOL81: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2023
Whatever you show these lots won't fly, they are wired to gyrate towards illustration and reaction supporting their hate/lies, and hope towards POWER.

THEY don't know they can't win this battle: they ain't aware they're dealing with a bigger NEVER-SAY-DIE superforce.

THEY'll get to learn. SW are bigger media voice.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Baddass: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

I agree , I didn't go to school. But at least I didn't lie that I went to a school in 1970 meanwhile school started 1974.

At least I am a male and all my documents show I am am male.

My birth date has been the same from the day I came into this world.

At least I didn't forge a certificate.

Will you jump out from here before I take your matter to David hundeyin to dig your forgeries.

Says someone who has done prenty declaration of age.. Who are you deceiving?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by RolexOfGeneva(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

It uses third party printers

You fill out the form and then Chicago State University sends the printing request to their 3rd party Printers

who will print out the replacement copy on behalf of the Chicago State university
Then after printing, do they give it to the awardee directly or through the university? You guys really need a new brain.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by nkpommpko(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Okay, Am paradigm a vendor send me your name I will send you diploma. People have lots it in this country
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Elibaba1: 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
This guy must think everyone is foolish like him.
Why didn’t he open the mail proper
I mean from the addressed and the addressee ?
E.G : Mail from : Emeka Usman Ojo (emekausmanojo10@gmail.com

Mail To: University of London
Records@uofL@yahoo.com or registrar@universityoflondon@gmail.com (Business mail)

He should make it transparent. Then we will all have no choice to believe him.

But he just showed us :Registrar and he wants us to believe. Lmaooo!

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by gidjah(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
I love your take .Does the rule allow for 3rd party signature fogerry too ?(2)Did BAT goto paradigm to forge his own missing diploma cert ?? (3) who are the paradigm for CSU make we go confirm ?
Let's be totally transparent and honest on this matter o!then does Nig laws allow for this kind of action BAT went for ?
EyeCumInPiss:
*So third party can forge someone's signature? CSU already confirmed Thïefnubu's Certificate presented to INEC didn't originate from them.

*Can we also know the name of the 3rd Party he used so we can go and verify. Abi na Oluwole 3rd Party.

*What about Thïefnubu graduating in 1970 from Govt college Lagos, a school that was never in existence till 1974?

Una go explain taya. 😂

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by gidjah(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
YES O !! Correct response .
Dreambeat:
Your school told you the name of the third party vendor, let Tinubu the forger tell us the name of his school's third party vendor and his correspondence with the vendor
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by emilo2bad: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.
They don't authenticate certificate or diploma in United state of America universities they relief more on transcript
BE GUIDED don't fool yourself on social media
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by johnaruson(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2023
CSU said he never applied nor did they ever sent one to Tinubu, fudgery is fudgery.

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
I am not pained. I pray the idiot continue to disgrace himself. He even said he and obasanjo rigged 2003 in south west but failed in Lagos. Let him come and contest in 2027
when did Atiku said so? Atiku said he was the one who beg Obasanjo not to collect Lagos from tinubu in 2003.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Slimpink(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

the fact that you can shamelessly and blantantly lie without any doubt, shows that nigeria has a lot of problems
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
when did Atiku said so? Atiku said he was the one who beg Obasanjo not to collect Lagos from tinubu in 2003.
In a free election do you beg the president not to take over a state? Isn't not the people that determine who win? You are not intelligent as I early thought
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by BluntCrazeMan: 6:04pm On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

1. Does this same method apply to CSU.??

2. For this university in this thread,, can one deal directly with another unconnected (uncertified) Third-party vendor??
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Babastrong(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Feintline post=126224649]Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.[kikiikikii..
control-P
Tinubu
is
going
to
rule
you
for
atleast
4years.
if
you
like,
cry.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by adecz: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
BAT's third party vendor na
Oluwole Street❗️❗️❗️
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by stuffs2002: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Thanks for the clarification..

Yet Farook Kperogi lied that 3rd party vendors for replacement diplomas don't exist. Why did Farook Kperogi had to lie even though he is a professor in the United States.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by franudi: 2:23am On Oct 07, 2023
Those third party must be authorised by the school. So that the certificate issued by them will conform with the one the school gives. Something is wrong somewhere. Mr. Tinubu has skeleton in his cupboard. How come, 1970 and 1974 secondary schools issues. Let this man tell Nigerians his life history on national television. Nigeria is too big a nation to be insulted like this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.