Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (49789 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by egbetokuns(m): 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
IgOga:

Where did you get this fake news. Infact they authenticated Tinubu’s certificate. However CSU mentioned that it seems to be a Nigerian thing as certificates or diploma doesn't carry such weight in the US. But your fellow mumudients said CSU said " corruption is a Nigerian thing"

CSU presented 3 certificates that were not collected from the 1990s that bear semblance to Tinubu’s certificate.

CSU maintained that Tinubu indeed attended and graduated from CSU but also said in their deposition that CSU does not directly award replacement certificates but it's done by a vendor. They do not have Tinubu’s certificate because he picked it up...the ones they had on file are for students who did not pick them up.

Nor let Atiku use your head when you can read for yourself. How person go forge him own result when he truly had the grades and graduated. You are saying because replacement came from a vendor and not CSU it is forgery. Una mumu never do grin

Don’t waste ur time on top all this boys. They don’t want to learn anything
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by jude33084(m): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please kindly explain to them what a third party vendor means.

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Shame on you
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by EjehDtiger: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

Shut up, dumb! Shun politics and learn new things. What you don't know is above you. Better for you to learn than come here 30 years later to repeat the same campaign like atiku and co.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by zoghys: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

Don't give urself hbp ooo, wait for supreme Court judgement
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Originalsly: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2023
IgOga:

Nor let Atiku use your head when you can read for yourself. How person go forge him own result when he truly had the grades and graduated. You are saying because replacement came from a vendor and not CSU it is forgery. Una mumu never do grin

Nobody is saying Tiinubu forged his results ... never attended CSU ... did not graduate or did not have the grades. A replacement certificate is a copy or replica of the original certificate. If CSU or a third party does it ... there will be no difference ... same as the original. Was the one presented by Tinubu the same as the original? Was the signature the same? Was the signature done by the person or someone else? If the signature was not done by the person the signature was forged ... if the signature only is forged then the entire certificate is considered a forged certificate.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Ijaya123: 11:47am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

I agree , I didn't go to school. But at least I didn't lie that I went to a school in 1970 meanwhile school started 1974.

At least I am a male and all my documents show I am am male.

At least I didn't forge a certificate.

Will you jump out from here before I take your matter to David hundeyin to dig your forgeries.

Which of the claim that Tinubu made that was denied by CSU?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by luskysylver(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
There's an aspect of this desposition that no one has addressed, which is,
CSU said Tinubu never applied for any replacement of certificate , nor has he ever applied for issuance of certificate nor has he ever been issued a certificate by the school(CSU). Now to the point:
1. If He Tinubu has never been issued a certificate before going by the CSU'S desposition, where did he get the certificate he used to work at Mobil .
2. All those affidavits by him since 1998 of loss of certificates due to Abacha's men attack, which certificate did he actually lose.
3. Since Abacha's era happened after the cancellation of the June 12 election of 1993,
which certificate did he use to contest as a senator in 1992?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by achimendy(m): 11:48am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Exactly 👍
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Diligence: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2023
POC: Points of Correction

1. BAT declared @ Chattam House that he had received replacement from CSU.
2. CSU don tell you say their hand no dey for the forged certificate BAT submitted to INEC
3. Why does BAT HV two middle names: AHMED & ADEKUNLE?
4. Which forged Govt College BAT use get admission?

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by achimendy(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
*So third party can forge someone's signature? CSU already confirmed Thïefnubu's Certificate presented to INEC didn't originate from them.

*Can we also know the name of the 3rd Party he used so we can go and verify. Abi na Oluwole 3rd Party.

*What about Thïefnubu graduating in 1970 from Govt college Lagos, a school that was never in existence till 1974?

Una go explain taya. 😂

Hahahahahahahaha

Dey are trying to defend the indefensible.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by fulladder: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Source: @Dab4Youth

CSU stated that they do not issue replacement of certificates but do so with third party vendors. CSU also stated that they are not able to authenticate the certificate BAT submitted to INEC.

I ask you now. What is the meaning of a third party vendor? CSU’s third party vendor provide services on behalf of CSU and these vendors are known to CSU. So if CSU says they cannot authenticate BAT’s replacement certificate , it only means that CSU has contacted all her vendors and none of them claimed to have provided such service of certificate issuance to BAT, hence can be argued rightly as being forged.

A certificate, no matter how ceremonial it may seem, projects and represents the image of the school and the school is responsible for verification and authentication of this document, so misunderstanding the CSU’s statement as they don’t care is very unreasonable to conclude.

If you do not do it through Paradigm as in your case, your replacement certificate is questionable and can be rightly argued as forged.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Goodlady(f): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

CSU said Tinubu's their alumni. That alone is enough to shut you up!
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Believeintruth: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.

You people don't have sense at all. CSU openly said that the certificate used by Tinubu is not theirs. They use third party but they have their standards for printing. Using third party doesn't negate the fact that the Tinubu forged his certificate. If you are claiming third party you are not doing Tinubu any good because if the CSU third party is consulted and asked to speak under oath, it will open another can of worms that the certificate Tinubu used is clearly forged.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Diligence: 11:55am On Oct 06, 2023
Section 468 of the Criminal Code Act in Nigeria says, “Any person who knowingly and fraudulently utters a false document or writing, or a counterfeit seal, is guilty of an offence of the same kind and is liable to the same punishment as if he had forged the thing in question.

I recommend similar punitive measures be extended to any bullshitter who tries to defend this fraud.

To nail their coffin, subject such certificate to FORENSIC AUDIT!
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by nairanaira12: 11:56am On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are wasting your time on those that have submitted their brain to Kanu nnamdi, they are bereved and grieving Peter Obi lost woefully

So. Why didn't CSU mention the third party vendor? If they use third party vendor, why did they deny knowing about the certificate, you liar?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by MEGAWATCH: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I'm going through all your post and I promise to send you a recharge card if I see any post you were balance in your reasoning.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jonjam269: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2023
Let them go to the Supreme Court at the end they will all end up in the mud, they did more than this before election tribunal gave their verdict, they ended up in the mud! Nothing new, they will continue to wail and gnash their teeth while Asiwaju continues to rule them.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by wallarwallar(m): 11:58am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

I don't like to hate people but some foolish obedients will left with no choice than to hate them. CSU confirmed tinubu graduated from the school and also confirmed u can get a replacement thru a third Party so what else do u want to know and how can u forged a certificate that you have. A forged certificate is when you.dont have it at all and you came up with one and if there.is any mistake it is understable that mistake can be made by issuer even school can.make data error Atiku is a.failure and I assure you 100% nothing will change at Supreme court and all atiku is trying to do is to blackmail tinubu thereby getting Nigerians sympathy to throw the country to internal war because he is 100% sure he can't win at Supreme court... know dis and be.at Peace foolish dead brain
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by treatise: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Please send another mail to know if Government College , Lagos was in existence the time Tinubu attended same . Also try to verify if the 'A' on the certificate stands for ADEKUNLE or AHMED; we'd come to the issue male/female after they must have responded to those two .

We truly appreciate your mails.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by FirstSense: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2023
Why are they on peter obi?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Maski87: 12:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are wasting your time on those that have submitted their brain to Kanu nnamdi, they are bereved and grieving Peter Obi lost woefully
What has that got to do with forging certificate, is oluwole now 3rd. Party
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by ThegreatTom: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Truth don't need explanations. Black is black, white is white.
My concern is for the coming generations. Thank God for technology, WAEC or whatever result can now be verified before admission or offer letters are issued.
Never make these young ones edit or forge certificates to suit their needs per time. This will not go well for our falling educational system in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by blackedwin: 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Let’s assume it is issued by third parties,shouldn’t the certificate aligned with the school certificate format /design including signatures,Abi third parties would be issuing anyhow certificates to different people.#what Forgery cannot do does not exist
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by emerged01(m): 12:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

I can see the number of likes on your post. That's a good achievement for you.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
we do
You all shall labour in vain and reap vanity.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by duro4chang(m): 12:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jostoman:
So wetin dey pain you for atiku press conference?
I am not pained. I pray the idiot continue to disgrace himself. He even said he and obasanjo rigged 2003 in south west but failed in Lagos. Let him come and contest in 2027
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by LZAA: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lamba.com
You are talking about places where record keeping is seriously monitored not here where moolah speaks
Mute the propaganda
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by wrongnumber: 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

I know there must be an authorised third party vendor.

The question is... Which one did Tinubu use.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by 43Ronin: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

A 3rd party vendor is someone or a company that is authorized/approved to help the university with anything. The said 3rd party would have met the university requirements and will have the exact school certificate template, and required e-signatures. Anything other than them is plain forgery. you can see that his school directed him to the appropriate 3rd party. Thinking is not hard if you use your brain to do it

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by LZAA: 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Believeintruth:

You people don't have sense at all. CSU openly said that the certificate used by Tinubu is not theirs. They use third party but they have their standards for printing. Using third party doesn't negate the fact that the Tinubu forged his certificate. If you are claiming third party you are not doing Tinubu any good because if the CSU third party is consulted and asked to speak under oath, it will open another can of worms that the certificate Tinubu used is clearly forged.
Ignore these e-rats😄
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by DrMuzungu(m): 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
I can produce a diploma for any school for anyone. Just email me the relevant details.
The diploma is free, just pay shipping $123.45.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government. / Kiki Mordi Replies Kemi Olunloyo, Unblocks Her / Egyptian Archaeologist Discovered 3500 Years Old Mummy As They Explore Tombs(PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.