Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,536 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. (49767 Views)

The Message University Of Liverpool Issued To Students Masturbating In Toilets / Beware Of Glory Hunters! See A Whatsapp Message I Got From A 'childhood Friend' / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by ponishah: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:
Leave all these your lie lie grammar.

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.
You can make your point without cursing and swearing.
The reply from this purported school seems incomplete, the school can not send you on a wild goose chase, they would direct you to the website link or real time contact of the "3rd party " vendor, not just name.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 11:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Christistruth03:

It uses third party printers

You fill out the form and then Chicago State University sends the printing request to their 3rd party Printers

who will print out the replacement copy on behalf of the Chicago State university
Una go explain tire. Thiéfnubu won't get away with his evil. We'll keep chasing him until he quits.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by CutSoap(m): 11:07am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please kindly explain to them what a third party vendor means.

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!

Why didn't you do that yourself.
I believed you're one of those that got two professional certificates in ONE year 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by TruthSocial: 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
No he doesn’t have a point, you mailed your school , the school has a third party vendor policy and they told which vendor in fact can produce and issue the diploma, that’s a recognized vendor by the school. Chicago state say they don’t produce or issue diploma through third party Vendor and they don’t hVe such arrangements under deposition .

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by CutSoap(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are wasting your time on those that have submitted their brain to Kanu nnamdi, they are bereved and grieving Peter Obi lost woefully

I'm surprised that we have your kind in Nigeria but the fucking country is still lying waste 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by ufotunang: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2023
Fake news 🙄
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:12am On Oct 06, 2023
you can all be deceived by blackmailers and election losers, the facts remains that PTinubu is our president for two terms runinngs. NIGERIANS SHOULD BE GREATFIUL TO GOD WE HAVE TINUBU,THIS A MAN THAT FOUGHT IBB FOR THIS DEMOCRACY YOU ARE ENJOYING TODAY,THIS SAME MAN MADE LAGOS A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE OF THE NATION, HE MADE LAGOS A ROLE MODEL MODERN CITY THAT OTHERS COPY.
IF YOU ARE 30YEARS AND BELOW YOU DONT TINUBU,because YOU ARE JUST A BABY LIKE DAVID H,IS ONLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU NOW YOU IGNORANTLY ABSORB. angry
PTINUBU IS A WELL EDUCATED MAN FROM ALL INDICATION MORE THAN ALL YOUR RULERS SINCE INDEPENDENCE. AND A SAGE TO MANY,EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT PERFECT,JUST LIKE NO HUMAN BEING IS PERFECT.QED angry
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by YeyeGbami: 11:13am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Listen, No matter the third , fourth or fifth vendor grammar. If your certificate is real, your school or college will authenticate it wherever and whenever they are called to.

CSU under oath blantly, boldly and clearly denied the certificate your master submitted to Inec.

There is no grammar or apian way to cover it up. The certificate was forged. There is no explanation.

Olodo
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Shattuck(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Look up what affiliate means. In education sector o, check what the word affiliate means and how you just got things wrong again.Smh
affiliate is the right word, paradigm is an affiliate of the school, you can't just go to any cyber cafe and Photoshop certificate, you submit your details to paradigm paradigm then authenticate with access to the school registry and your replacement is produced. This is how it works finally just a few days ago you guys very talking about how tinubu is a master strategist how he intentionally sent atiku to Chicago to humiliate him 😂😂😂😂 how the reason he objected was just to divert attention 😂😂😂 now look who is playing defense 😂😂😂 talking about "third party vendors "😂😂 how CSU didn't use this tense and that tense 😂😂
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by samuelson06(m): 11:15am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

God bless you for standing for the truth. Most likely you are IPOB just like me.

I wonder what they understand by third party. Does third means you are free to enter a roadside computer shop to print your replacement certificate? The answer is no.

A third party is a partner or an affiliated organization with the main body. Whatever they do is approved by the main body. They work together. But here, Tinubu is telling us that anybody can be a third party.

What nönsense!
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by hotwax: 11:16am On Oct 06, 2023
APC recruits...you posted this on twitter, we hit you hard, you have brought here too.

He was exposed in the replies he got on his twit.

People, visit that twit and see whatsup
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by poseidon12: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
But your school mentioned the third party that is authorised to produce the diploma for them. Let Tinubu tell us the third party that produced the CSU certificate for him.
Also, what do you have to say about Tinubu submitting High school certificate that claimed he graduated from Government College Lagos in 1970 when the school actually came into existence in 1974??. Do you also think he might have a point there??
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by sokera: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:
Can we please see the question he asked? Who knows if he asked them how they print their certs and came here to deceive gullible agbados
when you read some comment you can easily tell you the part of Nigeria they originated from… they actually show how backwards they are while trying to show how smart they are… thank God I am Yoruba man , they number 1 forward thinkers nation within Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by poseidon12: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
*So third party can forge someone's signature? CSU already confirmed Thïefnubu's Certificate presented to INEC didn't originate from them.

*Can we also know the name of the 3rd Party he used so we can go and verify. Abi na Oluwole 3rd Party.

*What about Thïefnubu graduating in 1970 from Govt college Lagos, a school that was never in existence till 1974?

Una go explain taya. 😂

Don't mind the criminals. Only criminally minded Nigerians will support Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2023
pandoragirigory:
You are wasting your time on those that have submitted their brain to Kanu nnamdi, they are bereved and grieving Peter Obi lost woefully
Face Atiku or shift make i see road grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 11:23am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
It is like you did not go to school. Even Atiku knows he cannot achieve anything but playing on your intelligence. If he has evidence, he should go to court and not press conference
So wetin dey pain you for atiku press conference?
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by BreconHills(m): 11:25am On Oct 06, 2023
Dreambeat:
Your school told you the name of the third party vendor, let Tinubu the forger tell us the name of his school's third party vendor and his correspondence with the vendor

He doesn't have to do any of this.

He does not have to prove Atiku's case. It is the party alleging a matter that must prove it. So it is Atiku who is alleging forgery that must find the school vendor and depose him on record. Failure to do that means Atiku's allegation is hearsay.

Secondly this forgery you are speaking about - under the Electoral Act, it requires an intention to deceive. Did PBAT attempt to deceive INEC that he attended and graduated from the University that he ACTUALLY attended and graduated from? Is that not nonsense?

Finally, if the court takes judicial notice of something that was not pleaded at the tribunal will it also not take judicial notice that the school said this is our student and he graduated meritorious? What places one set of facts higher than the next seeing they were established before the same foreign court and judge on the same day?

Every drowning man has the right to cling to a straw. It is also the right of the bystander to point out to him that what he is clutching at is a straw and not in fact a rope.

That's all.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Britishpea: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

When you are done with your hatred and ignorance, you would tell your kids how stupid you were in 2023.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by GUNITGuy: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please kindly explain to them what a third party vendor means.

Politics aside, we are dealing with poorly educated set of hate-filled bigots o.
Thank you sir. Check my signature for free stuffs!
Seriously, speaking am tired of explaining common sense to them but won't listen you nor Atiku nor court nor inec can't determine fake it's the school's prerogative rights once they don't have any qualms about that Mehn Forget it
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 11:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

I agree , I didn't go to school. But at least I didn't lie that I went to a school in 1970 meanwhile school started 1974.

At least I am a male and all my documents show I am am male.

At least I didn't forge a certificate.

Will you jump out from here before I take your matter to David hundeyin to dig your forgeries.
grin grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by TobiArchy(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
TruthSocial:
No he doesn’t have a point, you mailed your school , the school has a third party vendor policy and they told which vendor in fact can produce and issue the diploma, that’s a recognized vendor by the school. Chicago state say they don’t produce or issue diploma through third party Vendor and they don’t hVe such arrangements under deposition .
please produce facts, evidence to back this up...
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
duro4chang:
Who cares about people of your sort?
we do
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by obedience4(m): 11:27am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Schools here don't sign diplomas here in the USA, Anyone can get it's diploma from any source, what employers do is they write directly to the school and get what we call a transcript of the result.

What csu was basically saying was that the result summited to inec is not theirs
But that doesn't make it fake or not .
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by TruthSocial: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
The deposition transcript is available, read it please.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Jostoman: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2023
IgOga:

By the clown rational in Nigeria your replacement certificate is forged as it came from a vendor and not directly from the University grin

This is Atiku and obing.os argument if the University doesn't have your original in your file because you have collected it and did not directly issue the replacement as it came from their vendor....your certificate is forged.....it's the idiocy we are dealing with in 2023 Nigeria
you just start,you go explain tire. grin
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Phantom233: 11:30am On Oct 06, 2023
Fake is fake,.the coca-cola that is produced in Nigeria is produced.under a trademark license, but the taste remains the same any where in the world.this is.because those that are licensed to produce coca-cola anywhere in the world have been given the specifications which they must comply. Any thing short of this makes it a substandard or fake coca-cola product. So the certificate Tinubu presented is fake it doesn't matter if he got it from a third, fourth or seventh party. If Tinubu's asslickers are sensible at all they would wonder why Tinubu was pleading for the certificate not to.be released...this fight is not about ethnicity but Nigeria can't be better When extremely corrupt elements are at the top. This same man forfeited his money for drug related offense in the same U.S.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Sillymoderators: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Hatred has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Advancedman(m): 11:31am On Oct 06, 2023
abc115:

Source: @Dab4Youth

At least there is a pointer and third-party approved by the school as her agent.
Paradigm!
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by juliuscaesar(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2023
The right question here should be, the one BAT Submitted to INEC, was it produced by the approved vendor for CSU or did BAT get it from another source? If he did, then it can not be a certified copy or original.

When approved 3rd party vendors who have a contract with a university to produce certificates for students and ex students produce any certificate, they have to notify the school, in this case CSU, that an ex student has requested for one. After that, they are given the go ahead after verification of student/ex student information.

1 Like

Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by Sillymoderators: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Feintline:

Confirmed illiterate!
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by obedience4(m): 11:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Ballotti:
APC still running upandan.
This wan pass wailing o. grin

YOU DO NOT EMAIL A SCHOOL FOR A REPLACEMENT DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE.
You GO to the school IN PERSON. . .So your identity can be verified. . . .YOU HAVE TO PRESENT AN ID!!!
You are not asking for a transcript. . . but a certificate.

Go through the right channels and AVOID FORGERY LIKE THE RONU DRUGGY! kiss

This one has not left the shores of Nigeria.

Go to which school and present what 😂😂😂😂

Did an online course in Leeds university I didn't even enter the school once,
My result was mailed.
Re: I Emailed My School To Get A Diploma Replacement And That's The Message I Got. by lagosrd: 11:34am On Oct 06, 2023
Didirin, so the third party produces its own certificate different from that of the original schools . And they are also signed by people with. I vested interests. You people have sown a seed that will germinate sooner than expected. They whole country will soon be isolated and suspected on everything. No one will seems to trust anyone from here except those with 2nd passports

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Chinedu Mitchel, The Shortest Man In ABSU Who Anchors 'Personality Checks' / Cobra Killed In A Student's Kitchen In Kogi While Trying To Eat Chicken (Photos) / Photos Of Nigerian Law School In Port Harcourt Built By Rivers State Government.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.