Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Expose Of Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expose Of Reno Omokri (1113 Views)

Photo's Of Reno Omokri's Wife And Children, Obidients Flood His Page. / Throwback Photo Of Reno Omokri Protesting Against Tinubu / Throwback Video Of Reno Omokri Praising Peter Obi. What Changed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose Of Reno Omokri by kayodedix: 11:19pm On Oct 05, 2023
Nigerians have to know that Reno Omokri is a dangerous person who is taking advantage of the already politically divided Nigeria.Reno Omokri struck a deal with the Tinubu camp to be allowed to visit Nigeria without arrest or harassment to prove his critics wrong as he was always asked why he did not have the courage to visit Nigeria for years.In exchange for this window visit,Reno would desist from criticising Tinubu and his government on his social media platforms and rather launder the image of Tinubu in promoting amd defending his reputation and government.
It was obvious when he started posting pictures of himself and Ribadu and subtly defending the government policies before he then visited Nigeria and then continued with the dirty job thereafter.Reno Omokri does not love Nigeria or Nigerians as he claims but desperate to protect his interest.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by kayodedix: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2023
kayodedix:
Nigerians have to know that Reno Omokri is a dangerous person who is taking advantage of the already politically divided Nigeria.Reno Omokri struck a deal with the Tinubu camp to be allowed to visit Nigeria without arrest or harassment to prove his critics wrong as he was always asked why he did not have the courage to visit Nigeria for years.In exchange for this window visit,Reno would desist from criticising Tinubu and his government on his social media platforms and rather launder the image of Tinubu in promoting amd defending his reputation and government.
It was obvious when he started posting pictures of himself and Ribadu and subtly defending the government policies before he then visited Nigeria and then continued with the dirty job thereafter.Reno Omokri does not love Nigeria or Nigerians as he claims but desperate to protect his interest.
N
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Mrs Tinubu actually beckoned on him and the deal was struck. They are relatives.

Except Nigerians are dumb that is when they will take Reno serious. The same thing they did to Jonathan.

Uduaghan was a major instrument used in removing Jonathan from power. Omokri is another tool to dislocate the attention of Nigerians from real trivial matters of national interest.

Anything to save the image of the drug lord. That is what he do for a living.

"Give me the contract and you pay me after my job is done failure to do so it will not be sweet". They work as intelligent team of their clients media team.

They are members of this forum as well other high profile media forums. Within an hour they can saturate the space with irrelevant post just to distract attention.

They know things happen in split seconds and the human mind is subject to distraction so don't be surprised when you wake up by morning and you see American news of how Biden got Ebola saturating our beloved Nairaland.

The other day one even said Seun should shut down Nairaland for two weeks.

Reno is a Lunatic!
Don't take anybody that talks from both sides of their mouth serious.

3 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Iliveforever(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2023
Reno is a womanizer who impregnated an Ethiopian woman after his wife Labored with him for years and even gave him twins.

Reno is worst than Ffk, he’s own is that he had to betray even atiku who fed him in the past.

Reno is an opportunist, he takes the poor unity of Nigeria and hip the “divide and rule characteristics”.
That’s why 3/10 of his posts is against either Igbo’s or Peter Obi.

The downfall of such man doesn’t end pleasant.

8 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by sirchim(m): 11:32pm On Oct 05, 2023
You mean Rino omOKRO?🤔

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 11:35pm On Oct 05, 2023
Iliveforever:
Reno is a womanizer who impregnated an Ethiopian woman after his wife Labored with him for years and even gave him twins.

Reno is worst than Ffk, he’s own is that he had to betray even atiku who fed him in the past.

Reno is an opportunist, he takes the poor unity of Nigeria and hip the “divide and rule characteristics”.

He was not really working for Atiku. Did you see anywhere Atiku appreciated him?

The real nigga behind Atiku was Hudeyin and the guy refused to be bought. Reno works for the highest bidder, he is an influencer.

5 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Iliveforever(m): 11:38pm On Oct 05, 2023
Felimax:

He was not really working for Atiku. Did you see anywhere Atiku appreciated him?

The real nigga behind Atiku was Hudeyin and the guy refused to be bought. Reno works for the highest bidder, he is an influencer.

Seems you joined Nigerian politics yesterday
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by killsmith(f): 12:04am On Oct 06, 2023
Iliveforever:

He's already a failure that is why he could accept such low job at this stage of his life. I know some guys in their 30's that contested in the last election, olumide who contested at surulere is not up to 30. Reno is 50 and still doing table shaker.

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 12:06am On Oct 06, 2023
Iliveforever:

Seems you joined Nigerian politics yesterday

Yes sir!
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by favor914: 12:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:
Mrs Tinubu actually beckoned on him and the deal was struck. They are relatives.

Except Nigerians are dumb that is when they will take Reno serious. The same thing they did to Jonathan.

Uduaghan was a major instrument used in removing Jonathan from power. Omokri is another tool to dislocate the attention of Nigerians from real trivial matters of national interest.

Anything to save the image of the drug lord. That is what he do for a living.

"Give me the contract and you pay me after my job is done failure to do so it will not be sweet". They work as intelligent team of their clients media team.

They are members of this forum as well other high profile media forums. Within an hour they can saturate the space with irrelevant post just to distract attention.

They know things happen in split seconds and the human mind is subject to distraction so don't be surprised when you wake up by morning and you see American news of how Biden got Ebola saturating our beloved Nairaland.

The other day one even said Seun should shut down Nairaland for two weeks.

Reno is a Lunatic!
Don't take anybody that talks from both sides of their mouth serious.
Captain of Dundee United, how was Emmanuel Uduaghan used in removing clueless Ebele Jonathan from power?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Jservice(f): 12:09am On Oct 06, 2023
Reno?
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by favor914: 12:11am On Oct 06, 2023
killsmith:

He's already a failure that is why he could accept such low job at this stage of his life. I know some guys in their 30's that contested in the last election, olumide who contested at surulere is not up to 30. Reno is 50 and still doing table shaker.
Oblivious Failure, Nairaland Monday morning quarterback.

3 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by killsmith(f): 12:13am On Oct 06, 2023
favor914:
Oblivious Failure, Nairaland Monday morning quarterback.
You are referring to your wretched father who will probably die in penury.

2 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2023
favor914:
Captain of Dundee United, how was Emmanuel Uduaghan used in removing clueless Ebele Jonathan from power?

You won't understand!
Lol! He said he will write a book about what transpired but so far so good he is yet to.

Amaechi would have been in the best position to reveal the main thing but he has gone into hibernation.

Babe, try and stop mentioning me. I nor fit kneel down beg you.
I know I am not making sense but please leave it for me like that. Me wa gi gbe juwere!

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by favor914: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2023
killsmith:

You are referring to your wretched father who will probably die in penury.
Confirmed Oblivious Failure, Nairaland Monday morning quarterback.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by favor914: 12:26am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

You won't understand!
Lol! He said he will write a book about what transpired but so far so good he is yet to.

Amaechi would have been in the best position to reveal the main thing but he has gone into hibernation.

Babe, try and stop mentioning me. I nor fit kneel down beg you.
I know I am not making sense but please leave it for me like that. Me wa gi gbe juwere!
Uduaghan will write a book?

3 Likes

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Christistruth00: 12:33am On Oct 06, 2023
Go to Court
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 12:36am On Oct 06, 2023
favor914:
Uduaghan will write a book?

E shock you! The last time I checked you just called me names just now. Uduaghan was a chief Mastermind to Jonathan's second term failure.

Till now I can't see him writing any book. The country is still too hot for him.

Stop mentioning me. Stop mentioning me. I beg you!

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by MS2471: 1:36am On Oct 06, 2023
grin

Ok

Enough shalaye

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by gabbytabby: 2:07am On Oct 06, 2023
You don’t have to like Renos job and I don’t either but he is a political jobber.

kayodedix:
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Slynation(m): 2:44am On Oct 06, 2023
favor914:
After 8years of Buhari and now Tinubu you are still calling GEJ clueless...?? Omo!! you are not normal gaskiya...!! 🤣😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by ruggedtimi(m): 3:19am On Oct 06, 2023
Where ribadu dey self...the almight saint don get NSA and he is mute.

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Advancedpenis: 4:23am On Oct 06, 2023
Felimax:

The connection of remi brought Reno back to Nigeria.

Reno is a nobody

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Chibuzoripob: 5:13am On Oct 06, 2023
grin National Association of Confused PIGS thread

Motto. CRYING PIGS
Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by saobobo80: 6:21am On Oct 06, 2023
So, Reno also has disciples? What a country.

1 Like

Re: Expose Of Reno Omokri by Felimax(m): 6:32am On Oct 06, 2023
Advancedpenis:

The connection of remi brought Reno back to Nigeria.

Reno is a nobody

Yea, you are right!
Was working for Atiku but somehow finds himself working for the other guy. Don't worry, just try and keep reading from him.

"Action speak louder than words"

(1) (Reply)

I Graduated From Govt College Lagos In 1970. If You Disagree, Please Go To Court / Many Feared Dead As Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Benue State (video) / Fx Challenge: Tinubu Has No Answer, JAPA Now If You Can!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.