Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks (34528 Views)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Lynched Driver, Temitope Olorunfemi, Buried In Ondo (Photos) / Taxi Driver Robbed And Killed In Abuja, One Of The Robbers Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by davillian(m): 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
That thing is too common in Abuja
And the most annoying part is everybody would just mind Thier business and drive pass even if you they know you are being robbed...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by PepeXKermit: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
9jabox:
Although I feel terrible for the poor girl whose dreams got cut short, but the cold statement of the father saying G^d is not their errrand boy, bla bla bla, he deserves no pity.

Why do people just like to question things? As soon as god’s name is mentioned in a matter, nobody wants to question Or challenge such conclusions. Why?

Are they in essence saying God is a wuked being?

If indeed what happened was sanctioned by him, then it makes no sense calling for investigation. Accept your fate and move.

The God wey create you get sense pass you. Your logic os foolishness to him

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by henrimoto(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
MrsTwrite:
What a wicked world! 💔💔💔
... We operate a terrible system of medical administration for Accident & Emergency victims in this country. Very bad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by henrimoto(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road some years ago and my father rushed me to a private hospital(I consider that she was assisted by some strangers)

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

I was quickly rushed to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

May her soul rest in Peace, several people failed her.
Which several people failed her ? Because you survived yours by Grace should not make you to blame the good Samaritans that first rushed her to a GOVERNMENT GENERAL HOSPITAL! If not the kind of bad health system they run in Nigeria...should this be happening ? Should this be happening ?

I PRAY "NIGERIA" NEVER HAPPEN TO AÑY OF MY LOVED ONES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by delpee(f): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.

The IG needs to come out strongly on this so they can put a stop to the need for police report before treatment commences. The hospital can notify the police as soon as the patient is taken in for record purposes.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by bablon20(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
And the killers will also be reading this avoidable tragedy caused by them. They may even be on nairaland. Is it a crime to be a Nigerian. Which of Nigeria constitutions mandated it that police report must be a requirement to attend to a near-death patience?
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Pharaohny: 8:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
talk2hb1:

Are you serious, we are talking of they ought not have rejected her prior to requesting for police report.
Our first instinct should be the last in this kind of situation. This is a situation where they will be thinking of hope, not option of going somewhere else. They denied her the right to live, her personal right because of some stupid policy.

Abeg Dey reason before posting!

person wey get stretch mark for brain

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Pharaohny: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
densiks:
Why wasn't she rushed to another hospital if they experienced rejection on arrival.

I was once a victim of an attack on the road some years ago and my father rushed me to a private hospital(I consider that she was assisted by some strangers)

I can recall the doctor was making some demands before he could commence treatment while I was losing blood.

I was quickly rushed to another facility and from there an emergency doctor was summoned and the hospital services were activated to attend to me.

I survived that experience because we did not allow the system to decide my fate.

I believe if she was immediately rushed to a private facility, she possibly could have survived.

shey this one naa talk
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by vikstandon(m): 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2023
The judicial system should tackle the issue of requiring a Police Report before providing treatment. Even a criminal should not face potential death before receiving a fair trial.

Why not begin treatment while ensuring the patient is securely restrained to the bed?
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by dinkyicon: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2023
BarrElChapo:

Oh good. Then it should be a grounds to sue the hospital, set a precedent cos it seems many are either not aware or careless.
of cos they needs to be sued

1 Like

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by IamtheTruth1(m): 12:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
densiks:

In as much as you have a point. “Do not allow the system to decide your fate..

People panic under situations like this. They don’t think straight. Your Father was smart enough to think of moving you to another hospital.

Then again, you will consider her state when you got to the hospital and consider the distance to another hospital. I have seen people die on the road upon rejection from a hospital.
Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:33am On Oct 08, 2023
How We Were Abducted, Robbed Of Life Savings By ‘One-Chance’ Criminals In Nigeria’s Capital City, Victims Narrate Ordeals | Sahara Reporters https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/08/how-we-were-abducted-robbed-life-savings-one-chance-criminals-nigerias-capital-city

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nigerian Military Vows To Go After Native Doctors Helping Terrorists, Other Criminals To Operate Freely

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/12/nigerian-military-vows-go-after-native-doctors-helping-terrorists-other-criminals

Re: Greatness Olorunfemi: Father Of Abuja 'One Chance' Victim Speaks by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2023
I really don't like this country.

No lie😔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beheads VIO For Seizing His Cell Phone / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos / DSS Arrests Impersonator Of Speaker Gbajabiamila (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.