Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election (35208 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by kamalbob(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Yes, you won on social media. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Mosba: 12:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Obi want to reap from Atiku's efforts. Oya Obi Vs Atiku for boxing the winner should be the declared the runner up to Tinubu in Feb, 25th general election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Babastrong(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Secondary school leaver is dragging presidency with B.sc holder. Lol. may OBIdients never happen to

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
Slynation:
That was when it's seems like the judiciary still had there sense intact but now, they have been compromised...

grin They are not compromised only when obi win abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
yemex04:
Obi is always quick to claim that the process of election that led to Tinubu being declared winner is fraudulent, in another breathe, he says he should be announced as the Winner of the same election conducted in a fraudulent manner.. Atiku is as confused as Obi and I sympathize with them both.

in fact, you have summarised it all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Danisaint112(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Dansy:
Please can someone tell Mr Peter Obi to find something doing. Is Peter Obi telling us that he won the Election in the southwest, North part of the country?.Professor Wole Soyinka has advised Mr Peter Obi that he didn't win the election and should stop deceiving gullible ibos.
Mr Peter Obi keep on playing on the sensibility of the ibos. He should be call to order.

Yoromuslim (no sense gang). I sight you.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Tommydare(m): 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
This one think political election na class captain election. There is no friends in politics.
Every man for his own. Even the ones wey dey root for you fit stab u in the back. If you can't
Oppress, step on people, stab them in the back, play it dirty for naija politics...u ain't going nowhere. That's why Peter Obi can't win. He should be in the monastery or in the Church. U have to be mad in naija politics.
MikoB:
There is no mandate anywhere for anyone to claim,Atiku and Obi lost their chance by not forming alliance and it is cause by Atiku greediness, 2023 election has already be done and won by Tinubu,all these moves by Atiku just show how desperate he is, how on earth will supreme court disqualify someone that graduated and the school stood by him by saying he is right to get a replacement certificate and they said the certificate is not fake because is the same model of the year he got it, Atiku really went low, he has forgotten how the same Tinubu helped him when Obasanjo wanted to roast him, I am not in support of a bad thing but the fight Atiku is fighting is no more politics but wickedness and personal hatred , and he will surely regret this because this will even affect his fulani lineage, just watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Tommydare(m): 12:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
U no go kill person. 🤣🤣🤣
accordadoga30:
Hehehe

They left Nnamdi Kanu started following Ekpa

They left Ekpa started following Obi

When Obi lost they started following Ekpa again

When Ekpa started killing them, they started following Nnamdi Kanu.

When they saw there is no hope for Nnamdi Kanu, they started following Obi again.

They left Obi when they saw he has no case against Tinubu and started following Atiku

Now that Obi is claiming he is the winner of the election who will the headless mobs follow?

I guess they will start following Obi again

Anywhere belle face people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by saysoo: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2023
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/06/peter-obi-to-atiku-i-won-2023-presidential-election/
Now you all have it, PO worked for PBAT, he was the mole in PDP. Nyesom Wike even said that the hero of the 2023 Pres election was PO. They all fought AAA.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by PureNigerDeltan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

That is supposed to be vote buying Are you serious?
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lol.. so who do we believe now? 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Afamed: 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2023
Two Gbajuees

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 1:09pm On Oct 06, 2023
Goke7:

grin They are not compromised only when obi win abi

Keep kwayet... isn't it obvious? The case between Machina and Ahmed Lawan is a perfect example and also the case of Abakpio...

I don't want to even talk about the case of how 4th position came 1st in Imo state...

After year 2014, Supreme court has been performing magical judgements.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Alliswell248: 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
How can I forge the marriage certificate to my wife?
You can only forge what is not yours.

Pdp and pdp lite are Jokers.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by emapeteum(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
The funniest person I have ever seen in my life is Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by gigabyte13: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂
🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣🤣
😂🤣😂😂😂😂🤣😂😂
Jungle don mature
Na Atiku turn to collect wotowoto from the
GBAJUE MOVEMENT
🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂😂
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by smartemperor042: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Foolish man, are you telling me that it's only the Igbo votes that gave him victory in Lagos State?

Dansy:
Please can someone tell Mr Peter Obi to find something doing. Is Peter Obi telling us that he won the Election in the southwest, North part of the country?.Professor Wole Soyinka has advised Mr Peter Obi that he didn't win the election and should stop deceiving gullible ibos.
Mr Peter Obi keep on playing on the sensibility of the ibos. He should be call to order.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by SirGod: 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
shEwrite:
Well done sir
Your destiny might be delayed but can never be denied

are u sure that he has a stolen mandate?
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by AllenSpencer: 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin grin grin grin

Peter and fantasies!
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by omooba74(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
They are all clowns, GBAJUE party,third that is claiming first. Obi and his gangs of headless mobs will be dissapointed as usual like the serial loser (Atiku) ...
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by ottersberger(m): 1:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Here they come. Divide to rule has been set in motion.

All they want to do is instigate confusion in the ranks of the opposing teams.
Obidients, Atikulators, do not take the bait.

I repeat, conscript this band of thieves to your internal ignore list.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Focusmind: 1:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
I hope Obi has not joined the Nigerian comedy industry by this his statement?
Being a stand up comedian wont be bad for him. undecided
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by famology(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
Two confused losers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by GUNITGuy: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Corrinthians:
In all the claims about victory this shithead has been making, there's never been a time he explained to his audience, who are mostly zombies anyways, how exactly he won and with verifiable figures.

He just sticks his fingers inside his asshole, put them in the air, and say "I won", and then his zombies chorus same with him.
Am laughing my ass out hear lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This guys needs to start a skit with Sabinus and Brain Jotter
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Mosba: 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku is rallying Obi so they can work together for the last time and defeat Tinubu but Obi won't just cooperate with anything PDP. This means that my suspicion about Obi/Tinubu is closer to the truth than any headless mob member can fathom even in their afterlife.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Goke7: 1:35pm On Oct 06, 2023
Slynation:

Keep kwayet... isn't it obvious? The case between Machina and Ahmed Lawan is a perfect example and also the case of Abakpio...

I don't want to even talk about the case of how 4th position came 1st in Imo state...

After year 2014, Supreme court has been performing magical judgements.

grin don't worry, for this one, there is no magic here. The case is straightforward as there is no forgery anywhere from what the school has said

But as usual, since it's not in the interest of your favoured candidate, una go still blackmail the judiciary. It's what it is.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by lamentor78(m): 1:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
RockHard:
Between Obi and Atiku, who gangan get the 'stolen/lost' mandate? I think that is the first mystery that needs to be unravelled. Make both of dem first agree on who the so-called mandate belong to, then PBAT fit come face that pesin. For now, both Atiku and Obi are jokers and clowns 🤡 entertaining their gullible base.

I think majority of Nigerians don't enjou the peace they are having currently , a man that shut down commercial activities when he was just ordinary God father in Lagos in 2012 ,now president GCFR.... but some miscreants want to remove him by certificate issues ... if he is removed then manage what ever you see...

8 years or nothing, power goes back to North or make we divided in peace, you hear anybody talk about Yoruba Nation again....?
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Dansy(f): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please can someone tell the Igbo(obidents) to keep quiet in this platform. Apparently, the Igbos don't understand Nigeria politics. You can't win presidential election without the support of other regions. With the way the Igbos are doing, they have lost the support of southwest, Niger delta, middle melt and northern region. I am a Christian young man, I supported Obi in the last election. Unfortunately, he has lost my support. Atiku is not a reasonable man, you want to be president after someone (Buhari) from your region just finished eight years. Who does that!!!!!!!!!.Only in Nigeria you can see this
Nigeria politicians are not fighting for welfare of the people but their personal interest. Apparently, now our eyes are opened. We will always support President Tinubu, we have seen what he did in Lagos. Mr Peter Obi, should not deceive us. He lives in Lagos, not Anambra. Peter Obi and Atiku are scammer.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by magzey: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
I can see where 3 million votes is more than 6 million votes.Pitobi dreams is getting to be more interesting 🤔 grin grin

Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by creativehubb: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Let them go retrieve their manhood, Nigerians have given the mandate to Tinubu, who is the president.

Atiku and Obi should go back and develop their states and region before coming out for presidency, you two have not done anything for your states.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by profmallor: 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku should take a break please, you dont need to break the country due to this.
Re: Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election by Slynation(m): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2023
Goke7:

grin don't worry, for this one, there is no magic here. The case is straightforward as there is no forgery anywhere from what the school has said

But as usual, since it's not in the interest of your favoured candidate, una go still blackmail the judiciary. It's what it is.

Stay there make Tinubu media team dey deceive you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

NASS Crisis: How I Escaped Abduction — Saraki / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises / 2023: Tinubu/Shettima-NAIRAXI Transit Card Opens Portal, Commence Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.