Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga (58759 Views)

Atiku Returns To Nigeria Ahead Of International Press Conference Over CSU Saga / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Allisgud: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
The inferiority complex u guys suffer from is so low that u always need an opinion from a white man to feel validated

So cause one U.S prof talk, make i forget wetin CSU tell court

He should give his verdicts and lets see if his will be obeyed or courts
but when u heard that Biden invited ur master to USA u where jumping up undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Globalhustler(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2023
They forgot that he attended the school, just not as a student
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by ebenholer2(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2023
ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO PUT A SMILE ON ATIKULATES AND OBIDIENTS FACE. OF WHAT RELEVANCE IS THE OPINION OF SUCH PROFESSOR WHEN CSU REGISTRAR HAS ALREADY CERTIFIED SUCH DISCREPANCIES ARE HUMAN ERRORS THAT CANNOT BUT TAKE PLACE ONCE IN A WHILE. WHO IS KIDDING WHO?😎

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Larryndelaw: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
The man will come out and deny it now. No one knows him in America and Europe. He is a crook. Nobody knows what is going on about Nigeria elections. Only Nigerian and not even all Nigerian. People go about their normal.business. Go to work , pay your bill and enjoy yourself weekends. Most of you shouting obidient and Atikulators are Lazy and jobless in Nigeria, that's why you devoted all your energy on politicians. The politics in America is thousands of times more than the politics in Nigeria. Americans will.not slander America the way Nigerian slander Nigeria. You people.have to think for once and tune it down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Larryndelaw: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Allisgud:
but when u heard that Biden invited ur master to USA u where jumping up undecided undecided
But you people started it by saying Biden didn't congratulate BAT.so think before you write

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Ms202309: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
SSCE results is acceptable

Thanks for your concern Mr oyinbo
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Theunbothered: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wutinky:
Funny, even Tinubu supporters is aware of his criminality and theft records and, I don't take Agbadorians seriously, Tinubu is harden crook

They are looking for their own cut of the national cake. grin
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by virginchaser(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2023
Validation from one US professor doesn't mean a damn here. The earlier Nigerians realized they need to be one to fight imperialism the better. I stopped my fight against Tinubu since he scaled through APC primary and INEC. Public fight like this exposes Nigerians living outside to more scrutinization.
Atiku care less about us either. Someone that jet in whenever it pleases him. Everyone want presidential title attached to their names.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Chiffy: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Thief Barawo Banza Bastard.

Kai... One person's desperation causing a whole nation international disgrace. Yet, his Aghado head cult of dunces cannot see beyond tribalism
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Finestgurlie(f): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:
SSCE results is acceptable

Thanks for your concern Mr oyinbo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by nkemjacob2(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2023
Just the way the useless tribunals disregard petition of LP and PDP, so also supreme court will follow suit. Welcome to Nigeria. A FAILED COUNTRY

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by latonione: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku ordeal is quite understandable; everything is crumbling on him, politics, biz and finance couple with order hidden problem. Fight dirty but you know is a loss battle. The richest are not professor, they are investors and there value metrics are different.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by shuganezia(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2023
Last, last, we will all be fine in this country. Lets just allow the judiciary do their job.

There is an urgent opening for six experience field sales (outside sales) representative at Studi Match which is a subsidiary of Birdview travels and tours.

The applicant must be experience in sales, preferably must have worked in a school and minimum qualifications is OND but HND & BSc can apply as well.

There are six (6) openings on the island, specifically Marruwa area of Lekki.

Take home is #90k but is subject to increase base on the performance on the field.

Applicants should forward their resume to :

vincent.akande@birdviewgroup.com

CC

kingsley.francis@birdviewgroup.com

Please try and help by reaching out to anyone that is qualified and in dire need of employment, applicants living in the Lekki, Ajah axis will be given preferences. You never know, you might be saving a life with the job info, thank you.
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by fabolouz1(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
Atiku can pay any wannabees to say trash.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Mummyfour(f): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2023
ideynl1:
I am beginning the feel pity for Tinubu. But his agbado supporters are making things worse.

At the end, this disgrace we have taken international will affect everyone of us, who identify as Nigerian. It’s indeed unfortunate situation.

I think this issue ought to have been handled better by Tinubu. There should have been a kind of reconciliation attempts by him to other contestants and not let this issue blow to this extent. This could have been better managed.

Indeed this will affect all of us all as Nigerians.

Although I’m not a Tinubu supporter, but as long as Nigeria and Nigerian court are concerned, he will still find his way out. But the damage that has been done will haunt every Nigerian who does any academic or professional activities outside of Nigeria.

Be you Obidient, Batist, Atikulator, this certificate issue will affect everyone. Tinubu didn’t handle this matter better. I don’t mean sending attack dogs on social media to defend him, but at the start of this case, he should have found a way to properly handle this matter. The case has gone out of hand now, unfortunately.
this is what his supporters fail to understand and are just doing initial gra gra and living in self denial.

Nigeria and Nigerians are facing so much discrimination almost every where n the world. Go to embassies and see how we are treated with disdain, but them no go hear.

Even if it happens to be a lie that he submitted a wrong certificate or even if the supreme court throws Atiku's case away as expected because of our justice system , the world already knows what he was hiding when he said revealing his certificate would do irreparable damage to him.

I guess that statement and the fact that he was appealing against his certificate being released to Atiku was the final nail on tinubu's credibility.

And of course the Government college aspect is one aspect that carries enough bile too, but his supporters don't make a case for that one because them know say na Naija matter, it will be settled 🙄

Nigeria my country......
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
IPOB Professor!

This Tinubu Saga has exposed the beastly nature in some Nigerians that have failed to reason beyond Ethnicity.

Only those blinded by Tribalism will fail to acknowledge that Thìefnubu is a smart criminal that has so far managed to cover his criminal tracks.
Even if he is eventually victorious in our compromised Supreme Court, the fact that he is a Criminal and Certificate forger will never change.

This is how you would wail for 8 yrs.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by ebenholer2(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Tinubu should have applied for a replacement certificate first. Under oath, the CSU guy claimed Tinubu never applie for replacement certificate, so we can all be certain, the 3rd party organisation that forged Tinubu's certificate, is not licensed by CSU.

In any case, why should tinubu apply for a replacement certificate, when he never even collected the original certificate. Under oath the CSU guy claimed a certificate was prepared for Tinubu, which he never collected. This also means Tinubu committed perjury because before he became a govenor in 1999, he swore to an affidavit that the military carted away his university certificate during the Abacha era.
How can the military cart away a certificate which Tinubu never collected from CSU? Tinubu is in deep trouble.
STOP BELIEVING IN MARKET WOMEN RUMOURS…THERE WAS NO INSTANCES OF WHEN WHAT YOU SAID ABOVE WAS MADE BY CSU REGISTRAR/REP. KINDLY GO AND RE-STUDY WHAT HE SAID. STOP BELIEVING IN LIES BUT FACE THE REALITY.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Ms202309: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Really sweet song

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Exceed15: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2023
He is an obidient too. I said it that international communities are watching closely. Tinubu certificate saga is a global Shame.
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Tareq1105: 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
latonione:
Atiku ordeal is quite understandable; everything is crumbling on him, politics, biz and finance couple with order hidden problem. Fight dirty but you know is a loss battle. The richest are not professor, they are investors and there value metrics are different.

This is roforofo fight coming from Atiku expected of someone that has lost everything in the last few years.

Now that his last hope to bounce back has been dashed, we should expect roforofo fight.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by FirstSense: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
In a normal country the military would arrested this man and put in place an interim government. I hope it would happen soon.
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Bluntemperor: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

This isnt science
Any logical being would take a school testament over any explanations from guys that arent even affiliated to the school in anyway
Or is this prof the head of the school?
Is he speaking on behalf of the school?
Is he one of Atiki's witness in court?
If no, then he's no diff from a random beer parlor philosopher and I'd rather take official statements from the school more serious than this

This is one Professor who don't even see anything good in Nigeria or Africa.
Just trace his antecedents to his Facebook and X-account,you will understand where he is coming from!
Yeye,park somewhere,Nigeria is moving forward! Awo eya Trump-Mr -Shithole!

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Bennycollins: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool This American is another uninformed cracker.
Read his profile up there.

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by egbetokuns(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gucciblog:
For those thinking that the whole world isn't seeing what's happening, and those creating threads of press conference and world press conference difference, here you have it. Do you think investors will run to your country with the international disgrace already ?

Source: @steve_hanke

Steve Hanke is a professor of Economics in the United States with over 665,000 followers on X.

He will denied it soon

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Ofemmanu1: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
ideynl1:
I am beginning the feel pity for Tinubu. But his agbado supporters are making things worse.

At the end, this disgrace we have taken international will affect everyone of us, who identify as Nigerian. It’s indeed unfortunate situation.

I think this issue ought to have been handled better by Tinubu. There should have been a kind of reconciliation attempts by him to other contestants and not let this issue blow to this extent. This could have been better managed.

Indeed this will affect all of us all as Nigerians.

Although I’m not a Tinubu supporter, but as long as Nigeria and Nigerian court are concerned, he will still find his way out. But the damage that has been done will haunt every Nigerian who does any academic or professional activities outside of Nigeria.

Be you Obidient, Batist, Atikulator, this certificate issue will affect everyone. Tinubu didn’t handle this matter better. I don’t mean sending attack dogs on social media to defend him, but at the start of this case, he should have found a way to properly handle this matter. The case has gone out of hand now, unfortunately.

Pity yasef.
you inconsequential potopoto jew

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by shinealight(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
International disgrace.

oluwole certificate don cross border.

Even aunty Kemi (ex minister of finance) go dey shame.
Phony records = phony man.

Lol

One hears that they’re also putting Nigerians in prison willy-nilly and murdering some as they pass through Ethiopia.
Who is suffering the consequences of your noise-making?.…is it Tinubu, the billionaire or the common SE man passing through Ethiopia en route to China to buy goods and load his containers?
That’s the shame Atiku has brought on his fellow Nigerians by carrying his inordinate ambition to American Courts.
If you wash your dirty linen in public, others will help you scatter the smell abroad! cool cool

1 Like

Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Finestgurlie(f): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:

Really sweet song
e pain am ooo
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by kingbee90: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

But they also said third party vendors could issue "Replacement Certificate" and that they dont do that

They released his transcript to show he did graduated from there.

So since CSU dont re-issue replacement certificate and he lost his original one, what should he have done?

Not get a replacement cert from those vendor?

What's the name and address of the vendor? If Tinubu can provide the details of the vendor, he may have a case.
Unless it's an Oluwole vendor.
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by lagosrd: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
Expecting them to call the professor an ipob member or a LP member.
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Angelfrost(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool This American is another uninformed cracker.

Yeah... I agree with you.

Anyone who doesn't support Tinubu in everything he does is uninformed, wailing, and a member of Ipob/Obidients.

Abeg, Let's dedicate "Ghost Mode" by Phyno feat. Olamide to them all.
Great jam. cool
Re: US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga by Putinofrussia: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2023
Gucciblog:
For those thinking that the whole world isn't seeing what's happening, and those creating threads of press conference and world press conference difference, here you have it. Do you think investors will run to your country with the international disgrace already ?

Source: @steve_hanke

Steve Hanke is a professor of Economics in the United States with over 665,000 followers on X.

Read Prof Hankie,sir.
A proper and true Prof must try to research before commenting even if you have Ipob miscreants and touts as friends.
Read:

Caleb Westberg, registrar of Chicago State University in a deposition done at the office of Atiku Abubakar’s lawyer, Angela Liu affirmed many times that President Bola Tinubu was a student of the university, who graduated in 1979, in flying colours.

The registrar made it clear that the university does not have a copy of the certificate issued to Tinubu in 1979 when he graduated as the university does not keep certificates, except those ones not collected by their owners.

Pressed many times to say that the Tinubu admitted in 1977 was female, Westberg said the information available in Tinubu’s file is that he is male, as the admission letter clearly shows.

He said the certificate of Tinubu collected by a lawyer Enahoro-Ebah was the one Tinubu applied for and did not collect. And he asked Atiku’s lawyers to ask Tinubu why he did not collect.

Westberg also said the replacement certificate Tinubu supplied to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) was not forged as it was certified by the university, along with his transcript and admission letter.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/10/05/breaking-the-full-authentic-deposition-by-chicago-state-university-registrar-westberg/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths Trooped Out For Atiku In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Rashida Yahaya Bello Builds House For An Aged Woman (Photos) / £250million Given To Buhari By Britain - Dailymail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.