Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP (41579 Views)

I Vomited Seeing His Noodle K Shaped Thin Sugarcane Uche Maduagwu To Cross Video / Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by yad2eidi: 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:

He obviously had an injury and the nurse decided to give him 3 injections

1 Paracetamol to help the pain
2 Ceftrianzone an antibiotic to prevent infection
3 ATS to prevent tetanus infection

She did all the right things but there a some people that react to ATS which I suspect Mohbad is among ..the mistake is when the reaction occured she didn't have the experience to pull him out
don't forget this guy takes very hard drugs too

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Delaw135: 8:20pm On Oct 06, 2023
wunmi590:

The CP needs to tell us the content of the injection 💉, the autopsy should be able to detect all these, so that we can know who to point accusing finger to..

But naira and the Sammy idiot shouldn't go unpunished for the torture and beating the subject that poor boy to before he died, because he has already being depressed due to constant beating from these evil 😈 men...

Modified: Alot of people saying naira and sam idiot Larry didn't have hand in his death just don't know what it means when some people pushed you to depression, being beating at every show by sam Larry and being owed his royalty due to him while he was under naira is enough to cause his death...

If its a working country, both naira and Larry idiot should be spending the rest of their life in jail...

Kids should not quote me, because I won't even respond to you
Abeg free naira Marley joor, u get evidence dat naira Marley beat him?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Jackanda1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Most likely reacted to the the Anti Tetanus serum , all his reaction are consistent with the anti tetanus side effect ..Went into Anaphylactic shock and the poorly experienced nurse didn't know what to do next ..one shot of hydro cortisone could have saved MohBads life
You write like a doc.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Flame333: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Naira Marley did not kill Mohbad.

You can only think otherwise if you do not have a mind of your own.

The poor healthcare structure of the country is the remote cause of his untimely demise.

The issue with naira Marley is the bully role he played.. If cultist bully you, it's like army is looking for you to be killed anytime.. The person will be short of peace of mind in his entire life

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Felaincarnated: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Na fufu full ur head. Who's gon apologize for d bully and beating mohbad received from larry and marley
yusufu16:
las las Na Nigeria killed Mohbad

Poor healthcare killed Mohbad
Fake nurse killed Mohbad
Bad leadership killed Mohbad

Nairamarley and Sam LArry deserve an apology from Nigerians
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by drlaykay(m): 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Most likely reacted to the the Anti Tetanus serum , all his reaction are consistent with the anti tetanus side effect ..Went into Anaphylactic shock and the poorly experienced nurse didn't know what to do next ..one shot of hydro cortisone could have saved MohBads life
Is that the primary treatment for anaphylaxis?
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by sheeda995(f): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2023
This corroborate to what I mentioned earlier
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Felaincarnated: 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
Hope ur name dey register sha
SalamRushdie:

If she had Hydro cort she would have saved him , I have helped save some girl who had ATS reaction with it and it worked like magic

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by osazsky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 06, 2023
wunmi590:

The CP needs to tell us the content of the injection 💉, the autopsy should be able to detect all these, so that we can know who to point accusing finger to..

But naira and the Sammy idiot shouldn't go unpunished for the torture and beating the subject that poor boy to before he died, because he has already being depressed due to constant beating from these evil 😈 men...

Modified: Alot of people saying naira and sam idiot Larry didn't have hand in his death just don't know what it means when some people pushed you to depression, being beating at every show by sam Larry and being owed his royalty due to him while he was under naira is enough to cause his death...

If its a working country, both naira and Larry idiot should be spending the rest of their life in jail...

just shut up
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by candygist: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Naira Marley did not kill Mohbad.

You can only think otherwise if you do not have a mind of your own.

The poor healthcare structure of the country is the remote cause of his untimely demise.

Sure, but we can't over look the bullying and assaults from Naira Marley friends on Mohbad if your conscience is intact.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by NOwazobia: 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2023
There is a direct non kinetic way to kill a man, there is an indirect non kinetic way to kill a man.

The latter is where Naira Marley and his friend Sam Larry are guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Coolcat95: 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2023
Tecnophone:
when a quack (result forger) nurse, as in Tinubu, Nigerians will start to vomit soon if noting is done to remove that forger. The basterds will name me ipob, I'm a youruba guy from ekiti but I don't support evil. Ki awon wereh oloriburuku oloshi omo asewo ma quote mi o

Guy chop 🥩🥩🥩 u deserve am👍
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by candygist: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2023
virginchaser:
He was destined to die. His handlers weren't wise enough to call ambulance for him. Why was he not health insurance scheme? Have money and brain please.

Ambulance for Nigeria, you mean the once that only carry dead body and make noise on highway ?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by osazsky(m): 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
NOwazobia:
There is a direct non kinetic way to kill a man, there is an indirect non kinetic way to kill a man.

they will be charged for bullying and not murder..they will be given 6 months with d option of a fine .I feel for the nurse..if she had known she for just talk say she nor get chance when she was called...but how come a rich guy couldn't afford d services of a reputable hos .rather a fake nurse..we need to apply wisdom in things dat consigns our health
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by thatigboman: 8:31pm On Oct 06, 2023
Ms202309:
cool

Now idiots on Nairaland can rest
on social media, not only nairaland
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Oct 06, 2023
NOwazobia:

are u now a judge to pronounce people guilty?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by obembet(f): 8:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
I am impressed by the thorough work done by the Nigeria Police.

Now let now who invited the nurse
And who paid instablog to share the news
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by NOwazobia: 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2023
thatigboman:
are u now a judge to pronounce people guilty?
We saw some of the bullyings and beating videos online.

..., and I said indirect non kinetic means, it must not be necesarily meant to kill, but when it leads to the death of the victim at the end, those who are responsible must be prosecuted.

One action begats another, in a chain reaction mode.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by holluwizzy: 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
Which bring my question.

Why did NM hold on to his royalties all this while?

Why was Sam Larry intimidating him?

wunmi590:

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by chccho(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2023
I won't be surprised the nurse invited was a common auxiliary nurse.
Even some RN don't know anything but they always want to rub shoulders with Dr's now see the consequence of a quack nurse!!!
Stop patronizing the service Quack Nurses, Quack Dr's, or Pharmacists if u are sick visit a hospital and get proper care.
A visit to the hospital might have saved his life

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:38pm On Oct 06, 2023
happney65:

They are still in detention. They would be charged for the previous cases of bullying and intimidation
They have no case again... bullying is part of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Babastrong(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=EyeCumInPiss post=126238317]Check well, the Nurse get 3rd Party Oluwole Certificate. smiley
[NO,
she
graduated
from
UNN
but
has
only
her
waec
result
of
which
she
wants
take
rule
nigeria.]
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by fxexperts: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
wunmi590:

No wonder obedient lots are so dumb. always judging with a one sided emotional blindness. Always looking for a fall guy. and judging situations like dumbass folks.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by prophetfire: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Check well, the Nurse get 3rd Party Oluwole Certificate. smiley
. That nurse attended Chicago State University with Tinubu.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Babastrong(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2023
[quote author=Finestgurlie post=126238542]but he can print from third party naaa according to Reno ofockery and agbado munching demons [NO,
she
prefer
WAEC
to
UNN
certificate.]
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by bakol: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
You would have saved yourself of sounding ignoramus if you can simply watch the press briefing by the CP on YouTube. Lazy youths everywhere.

The CP did mention the three Injections the " auxiliary Nurse" gave the dead. These are PCM ( Paracetamol), Tetranus Injection and a very powerful antibiotics that normally could have been used for a very serious infection such a sepsis. The worst part was, the CP said these Injections were given via intravenous.

I guess you can enlighten yourself further.

greggng:
So autopsy can't dictate the composition of the drug injected in him? This country is becoming a big joke

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by Cantonese: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2023
SalamRushdie:

He obviously had an injury and the nurse decided to give him 3 injections

1 Paracetamol to help the pain
2 Ceftrianzone an antibiotic to prevent infection
3 ATS to prevent tetanus infection

She did all the right things but there a some people that react to ATS which I suspect Mohbad is among ..the mistake is when the reaction occured she didn't have the experience to pull him out

So as it is Police officers need to know the exact injury that he had, that led to the injection. If it was a simple injury, why did they have to bring a nurse, rather than take him to a clinic?

With what they police say, his friends must have hands with the injury, if at all he had any.

How is it that so many people choose to get nurses to treat their illnesses, rather than go to the hospital?
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by chieni(f): 8:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
BigSmoke4u:
Thank God Naira is innocent. Imagine those Dalemosu wey dey waka up and down they price coffin You see na stuff like that go dey happen if you no dey husband house You go too dey idle sotey u go dey poke nose for matter wey no consign you.
Naira Marley is a Goal.
He still has to be prosecuted for the torture he made him pass through.
Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by famology(m): 8:47pm On Oct 06, 2023
I'm wondering why not take him to a proper hospital instead of calling an inexperienced nurse for him at home. This was a very avoidable death. Always try to surround yourself with intelligent people. Mohbad never did.

By the way, that guy that did a voice recording that he saw mohbad alive in the hospital and took pictures with him should be arrested. He knows something that might help us more in this investigation.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by greggng: 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2023
bakol:
You would have saved yourself of sounding ignoramus if you can simply watch the press briefing by the CP on YouTube. Lazy youths everywhere.

The CP did mention the three Injections the " auxiliary Nurse" gave the dead. These are PCM ( Paracetamol), Tetranus Injection and a very powerful antibiotics that normally could have been used for a very serious infection such a sepsis. The worst part was, the CP said these Injections were given via intravenous.

I guess you can enlighten yourself further.

Is the cp a doctor ?
Pls tell them.to give us the autopsy results.
A very powerful antibiotics without name.?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by MT: 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
Treasure17:
They literally killed this guy.

Mohbad might be high on drug and the injections might react against the drug.

Quack nurse never carried out any test, she just administered the injection like she used to. She will be responsible for everything on the ground of manslaughter. That is the maximum she can get.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Vomited, Developed Goosebumps After Three Injections – CP by stevups(m): 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2023
BigSmoke4u:
Thank God Naira is innocent.
Imagine those Dalemosu wey dey waka up and down they price coffin
You see na stuff like that go dey happen if you no dey husband house
You go too dey idle sotey u go dey poke nose for matter wey no consign you.

Naira Marley is a Goal.

The remote cause of the death is nairamali

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother / Majid Michel Preaches To The Army At The United Nations Stabilization Mission / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Banky W's Movie Role As NYSC Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.