Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment (68827 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / Naira Marley Doesn't Have A Hand In Mohbad's Death - Actress Esther Nwachukwu / Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by UncleKoboko: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
embarassed
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by ShootThemAll(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
Let this boy rest... Don't soil his reputation with meaningless Investigation

He won't rest till those who played major roles in his demise are brought to book, most especially his wife.

5 Likes

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Achor1111(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
HateBigots:
Police and lies. They are looking for a scapegoat since big people are involved.

Let the police release the autopsy report. Why else did they exhume the body??

All these one na distraction.

God bless you! They think everybody na mumu
Like this now, they are compromised

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Calitoscassius(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
aikyg:
Sad! I think carelessness and ignorance played a major role in this young man's death. His handlers were careless in managing him and the people around him were so ignorant to the point that they do not know that before certain drugs are administered to a person, it has to be prescribed and supervised by a doctor.
True.

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Eniolohunda: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2023
lagostrendboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D3WYql8plU?si=8Jy-Or99PdylDWm1

https://newtelegraphng.com/lagos-police-speaks-on-broken-cctv-at-mohbads-lekki-apartment/

No evidence, e ma salaye, quack nurse ti fori ko. Meanwhile, nothing was said regarding the swollen neck, the dead cannot talk 🦜

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by seguno2: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:

The police and the public should stop investigating, to learn appropriate lessons and prevent future incidents?

What meaningless thing are you saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by int0x80(m): 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
This poor boy will unlikely get any justice for his death. They have already scripted the whole thing. Nigeria, what a fantastically corrupt nation!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Poisonousman: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2023
Mohbad wife need to answer some questions... police should arrest her immediately

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by SavageResponse(m): 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2023
Femston:
The tampering with the CCTV points some direct/indirect fingers to the wife. How can they have access to the house without her consent?

Where did you see in the article that the CCTV was tampered with?

What the police officer said is that the CCTV is broken meaning the thing no dey work!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by ShootThemAll(m): 3:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
HateBigots:
Police and lies. They are looking for a scapegoat since big people are involved.

Let the police release the autopsy report. Why else did they exhume the body??

All these one na distraction.

God bless you! They think everybody na mumu

Mohbad's wife is a Jezebel and primary suspect here. She is the one that released the first info that Mohbad died of ear infection, it didn't fly, she now accused Naira and Sam Larry, then later Prime Boy, it's slipping out again, she is putting it on a ghost nurse. FEAR WOMEN!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Penisman: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:

Naira Marley keep quiet.
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Akwamkpuruamu: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:

Why are you always frowning at anything that involves investigation? Are you a fan of criminality

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Toktee(m): 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
lagostrendboy:

https://newtelegraphng.com/lagos-police-speaks-on-broken-cctv-at-mohbads-lekki-apartment/
Nigeria's police... hmmm make una wait for them na nothing will come out of it.
They have been compromised already.
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2023
seborrhic:
So the nurse injected her and left the syringes with the needles in his house?
As a souvenir or what?
Clowns.
These are the police some people are praising are doing a good job of the investigation.
Jokers!
An artiste living in Lekki and doing quite well for himself,calling on a nurse he can pay 20k to come and treat him at home!!
why not shut up till investigation is over...

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by thesicilian: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:
Finding out the cause of death in order to prevent further similar incidents and also bring culprits to book is never a meaningless endeavour.

3 Likes

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by chatinent: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2023
The actions of the NPF are predictable.
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by jrusky(m): 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2023
What type of mumu talk is this? Nigeria policemen!!!

I knew this issue will go under the carpet las las.

Pls Mr police, one of my business is CCTV installation I mean any CCTV I didn't learned it in Nigeria I learned the technical know-how of CCTV in Moscow, UK and US pls send the pieces of the broken DVR I will put it together and right in your face I will retrieve all the footages for you.

Bring the DVR I will retrieve every bit of the footage infact if even they use hammer smashed the DVR to pieclce bring the piece their is a particular "chip" I need from the piece I swear I will embarrass those criminal that tampered with the CCTV.

Pls sir we are not that dumb this excuse is not acceptable and stop mentioning the nurse name to punish her and free the main culprits. This nurse might just be a victim of circumstances whereas the main demons hidding away or trying to play smart and evade justice.

Sir with duecrespect this excuse ant working pls.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Bfly: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2023
Se dem no do autopsy ni?
This ain't news.

Next the CP go dey famz bobrisky
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Babalola0920: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
Rebuker:
Hmmmm. This is exactly my point here: more revelations to come.....

What your point ??
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Pootle: 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2023
nurse wey dey find daily bread don enter one chance shocked
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by enemyofprogress: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
They are using mohbad to take our minds away from Tinubu’s certificates grin grin
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Gajagojo: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
seborrhic:
As a souvenir or what?
Clowns.
These are the police some people are praising are doing a good job of the investigation.
Jokers!
An artiste living in Lekki and doing quite well for himself,calling on a nurse he can pay 20k to come and treat him at home!!

I don't see anything strange in that

Why is that a big deal.?
I don't get your point

That he was injected by a nurse was public information even before the police got involved
What is your point ? That It did not happen? Doing well for himself is irrelevant
What is his social background a look at his father will answer that
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Ndleabilli: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2023
How was this news?
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Babalola0920: 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
jrusky:
What type of mumu talk is this? Nigeria policemen!!!

I knew this issue will go under the carpet las las.

Pls Mr police, one of my business is CCTV installation I mean any CCTV I didn't learned it in Nigeria I learned the technical know-how of CCTV in Moscow, UK and US pls send the pieces of the broken DVR I will put it together and right in your face I will retrieve all the footages for you.

Bring the DVR I will retrieve every bit of the footage infact if even they use hammer smashed the DVR to pieclce bring the piece their is a particular "chip" I need from the piece I swear I will embarrass those criminal that tampered with the CCTV.

Pls sir we are not that dumb this excuse is not acceptable and stop mentioning the nurse name to punish her and free the main culprits. This nurse might just be a victim of circumstances whereas the main demons hidding away or trying to play smart and evade justice.

Sir with duecrespect this excuse ant working pls.

God bless you and your hand work so happy seen people with meaningful livelihood and propagating towards justice and fairness

2 Likes

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by firearcher: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2023
aikyg:
Sad! I think carelessness and ignorance played a major role in this young man's death. His handlers were careless in managing him and the people around him were so ignorant to the point that they do not know that before certain drugs are administered to a person, it has to be prescribed and supervised by a doctor.

Sometimes you can't help those who don't want the help you offer, especially if the person is the "bigger" person. The late singer didn't take advice from his aides and friends who told him to visit the hospital.
Its a sad tragedy nevertheless for everyone concerned, who actually thought they were helping him, and who probably didn't want to anger or offend him.

People should stop pushing consipiracies they can't prove and let the matter rests.
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Felix6: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
seborrhic:
As a souvenir or what?
Clowns.
Jokers!
Those clowns praising the police are paid online rodents. From the initial "gragra" victimisation of the nurse, I knew something was off.
All my doubts have been cleared, the guy was really murdered. The culprits are well known in the corridor of power; that is the reason for this public show of shame by the police.

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by amah4game: 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2023
Is it a stand alone house or an estate, if it's an estate is it only Mohbads house that has CCTV? Who had access to his residence prior to and after his death.. this investigation is drifting slowly away.
lagostrendboy:

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Felix6: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
firearcher:

You are very stupid. Were you the one that administered the injection. Keep fooling around for a pot of ewedu, soon it will be your turn.

Sometimes you can't help those who don't want the help you offer, especially if the person is the "bigger" person. The late singer didn't take advice from his aides and friends who told him to visit the hospital.
Its a sad tragedy nevertheless for everyone concerned, who actually thought they were helping him, and who probably didn't want to anger or offend him.

People should stop pushing consipiracies they can't prove and let the matter rests.
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by jrusky(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2023
Babalola0920:

God bless you and your hand work so happy seen people with meaningful livelihood and propagating towards justice and fairness

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by omoadeleye(m): 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
Ms202310:

Stfu if you have nothing meaningful to contribute
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Felix6: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gajagojo:

I don't see anything strange in that

Why is that a big deal.?
I don't get your point

That he was injected by a nurse was public information even before the police got involved
What is your point ? That It did not happen? Doing well for himself is irrelevant
What is his social background a look at his father will answer that
Getat Idiot. Were you the one that administered the injection? Enjoy the little money given to you now and die horrendously later bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.