Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment (68830 Views)

‘Naira Marley Has A Hand In Mohbad’s Death’ – K-solo Alleges / Naira Marley Doesn't Have A Hand In Mohbad's Death - Actress Esther Nwachukwu / Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by HRMK: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2023
i wonder why mohbad even with his average wealth would opt for a treatment from a quack!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Truenews1: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2023
Police Failed To Protect Mohbad: Very Dark Man Gives Why Police Failed To Protect Mohbad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJtdXLIIwd0
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Truenews1: 8:42am On Oct 08, 2023
They Lied To Us Now We Know The Truth Who Killed Mohbad - Very Dark Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gqO55roPZY
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by seunjungle1(m): 9:18am On Oct 08, 2023
Police investigation on Mohbad's death is a scam.
Mind you all us must surely die one day, it just that the exact death that's gonna take us away is what we never know...one thing one should know for sure is that whatever you do today shall surely comes back tomorrow(both seeing and unseen future).

RIP Mohbad!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Bebetter: 10:08am On Oct 08, 2023
bruh it’s insane to think! It’s unfathomable! angry

seborrhic:
So the nurse injected him and left the syringes with the needles in his house?
As a souvenir or what?
Clowns.
These are the police some people are praising are doing a good job of the investigation.
Jokers!
An artiste living in Lekki and doing quite well for himself,calling on a nurse he can pay 20k to come and treat him at home!!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Felix6: 10:23am On Oct 08, 2023
firearcher:

If you have true evidence on what led to his death, contact the press and other Human Right agencies and publicly expose the murderers.

But I doubt you can do that. Your childish rant betrays the level of your intelligence and maturity.
You evil; you are troubled by your evil engagements. Only one future await you; horrendous end. I challenge you to take away all the inefficient; corrupt and your partners in crime agencies. Then watch me expose every one of you. Bastard

Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by 2badForReal: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2023
Nigerians should know that Police knows what to do, it's just that sometimes in cases like this what money cannot do hardly exist
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by SavageResponse(m): 1:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
Femston:

Whatever that's been broken, has been tampered with intentionally or non intentionally.
My observation is not to you but the police investigate thoroughly and give us all needed reports especially the autopsy

Everyone knows that we have a poor maintenance culture here in Nigeria; most of the CCTVs you see around are not functioning, they're just there for decoration.

You people are just looking for a way to rope in Mohbad's wife so you can accuse her of being responsible for his death! angry
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by firearcher: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
[quote author=Felix6 post=126271351][/quote]

Lol. You can't even properly quote the message you are responding to. Says much...
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Felix6: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
firearcher:

Lol. You can't even properly quote the message you are responding to. Says much...
Horrendous end awaits you!
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by effido666: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Omihanifa:
They have tampered with all the evidence
but the evidences can't be covered for ever shocked
Re: CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment by Femston: 9:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
SavageResponse:

Everyone knows that we have a poor maintenance culture here in Nigeria; most of the CCTVs you see around are not functioning, they're just there for decoration.

You people are just looking for a way to rope in Mohbad's wife so you can accuse her of being responsible for his death! angry

I will never be a party to that sis. My statement was just based on logical reasoning and I won't be a party to bring anyone down. If she's guilty, let her be tried and if otherwise, good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit / Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels, Steve Harvey Meet On Malaria Eradication / Sir Victor Uwaifo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.