Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) (3304 Views)

CCTV In Mohbad's Home Broken: Police Disclose What Was Found In Lekki Apartment / Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / CDQ Completes His Lekki Mansion: "7 Of Us Used To Squeeze In 1 Room" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Famousblogng(f): 9:50am On Jul 11, 2022
According to reliable source the super talented artiste wrote:

Just like yesterday, Via this our beautiful platform, i announced to the world about my relocation to the city of lagos for the pursuit of my lifelong ambition (just like our dear presidential aspirant) which is music.

As am writing this am lying down on the bare floor as all the little furniture i have has been evacuated,tears rolling on my cheeks and mosquitos singing the lyrics of my songs to my hearing (they seems to be the only one listening to my music)

I know you all are looking at me as the most stupid person on earth, i resigned from a well paying IT firm to pack to lekki and squander all hav couped together on some nonsense music, worst of it all i saw my junior colleague at the firm, on his whatsapp status he just went for holiday abroad with a girl we were both dragging, this even made the tears flow more.

But does "The Bull" regret this ? Not at all, nothing makes meaning to me in this life, the last time i was having sex right in the middle of the sex i stood up from the doggy and went to write down some lyrics, the sex wasn't moving me at all, that's how deep this music shit is to me, i will ignore a naked Nengi or Mercy eke to go record some music if i get the chance.

But nevertheless one thing i realized is that something might look perfect in your imagination but to turn it to reality you need a lot of processing, i went to studio for the first time thinking my music will come out perfectly but it wasn't so.

I àm just happy my music is coming close to perfection judging by reaction of people to my last single. The little money i have i used it to book a session, i want to go in there and put all my pain in the song. I just pray say make producer no be scam o because he just dey post me since i book session.
Anyways thank you all for taking your time to read, BULL WON'T DISAPPOINT!

Yours sincerely
Dbull on this one!!!

1 Like

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2022
This one just dey try to blow as per foolish and good ways angry grin grin grin

Go meet the right people and baff the correct soap..

You will blow..

7 Likes

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Iamdbull: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
Did I send you message Famousblog?

1 Like

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Moh247: 9:54am On Jul 11, 2022
grin

Blogger sef.. una still want to use our fellow Nairalander missery take get traffic

The seed of success is in failure and the ability to continue trying after each failure

1 Like

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Shalommy(f): 9:59am On Jul 11, 2022
Who is famousblog and who is dbull? Chaii cheesy

1 Like

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by kingscare1(m): 10:10am On Jul 11, 2022
Shalommy:

him be the two monika grin

12 Likes

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Koutoukoutou: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2022
Ehyah he will buy a bigger one soon
Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by Prinzton(m): 11:39am On Jul 11, 2022
Shalommy:

3 Likes

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by emmabest2000(m): 11:52am On Jul 11, 2022
Your problem seems to be about girl
You want to blow just to comb girls

You have finished completely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by pointblank247(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2022
He should change hus name to Dhomeless

1 Like

Re: Popular Upcoming Artiste Dbull Kicked Out Of His Lekki Apartment (pics) by remsonik(f): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2022
He shouldn't have resigned from his past job but rather take the music as something for fun and when he gets better and big in it then he resigns and face it fully

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Regret Is Meeting Jim Iyke – Habiba Abubakar Confesses / The Hottest Celebrity Sisters In Nigeria / "I Went Bra-less For Halloween Because I Wanted To Shock My Fans" - Cossy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.