Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,408 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:46 AM

Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) (32518 Views)

Akwa Ibom Is Constructing Nigeria's 4th Longest Bridge In Mbo LGA (Photos) / See The Road Construction Oyedepo’s Church, Winners Is Constructing In Sango-Ota / Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Slynation(m): 2:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Ifeanyie12:
Lmao... This poster has collected money to hack Soludo's performance by showing the walkway in Roban and the road at Kenneth Dike Library that Willie Obiano paid for in full before he left office, as Soludo's project but you should be ashamed of yourself. Coming here to deceive people all because you need to feed. I am in the same Anambra and 90 percent of the people here including Apga members are shocked at Soludo's performance. JUST DEY PLAY?!!
Oga...we don't want to know who paid for that Roban road, we only know whose tenure it was constructed and it was during Soludo's era...!!

That road was like that for the 8years Obiano stayed in office he didn't do anything, I wonder how that man sleeps at night knowing fully well the road leading to Anabel hotel/Amanuke in temp site was in a very bad state and he didn't do anything about it. Obiano scammed ndi Anambra with his first term magic, he used his first term to perform magic and used the second term for embezzlement and drinking of alcohol...!! All attentions was just focused on Anambra airport!! 🙄
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
lies.

Bring evidence of borrowing or remain silent forever

Your links are all on wanted to borrow which he haven’t accepted yet, I think he will finally borrow to finance the railway that’s coming
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Didi2d(m): 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nice one!

But why is it that when we construct road in Nigeria, its not always beautiful and clean?
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by prophetfire: 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Bring evidence of borrowing or remain silent forever

Your links are all on wanted to borrow which he haven’t accepted yet, I think he will finally borrow to finance the railway that’s coming
This your lame lies make you look stupid. The money was approved by state Assembly and he collected it. My colleague who is a contractor collected payment from that borrowed funds.
He even applied for another one before the last general election.
Stop making yourself look foolish.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Jcoleworld911: 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
This your lame lies make you look stupid. The money was approved by state Assembly and he collected it. My colleague who is a contractor collected payment from that borrowed funds.
He even applied for another one before the last general election.
Stop making yourself look foolish.

I’m done here, provide evidence or keep explaining

Soludo isn’t your regular politician

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by blabulu2000: 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2023
i could see some brown roofs inside this piicture and yet, all these Nnnnyamiri will call Anambra State a small london of Nigeria... who dey deceive who?

keep managing your suffering ... till una starve the poor people in Anambra to death

eni kuure
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by SoNature(m): 3:03pm On Oct 08, 2023
Abagworo:

Otti is the most useless Governor in history of Abia State. He inherited a State with standard and started littering it with propaganda backed nonsense. Until I see something innovative from him then he is deceiving himself.

Who still takes you seriously after promoting Rochas Okorocha and claiming that Hope Uzodinma did an outstanding job in Imo State? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Feelings79: 3:09pm On Oct 08, 2023
lexy2014:

What is wrong with the present government house?
Don't mind our governors, every governor with his own new government house
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Lol it really pained you abakaleke miscreant. Ewu is even comparing his cursed backward worthless ebonyi to a progressive giant like Anambra, are you ok ? Ebonyi is an evil forest full of illiterates and miscreants. Ebonyi is the most backward worthless state in Nigeria. Ebonyi has the highest poverty rate in southern Nigeria. Millions of ebonyi people are living in Anambra because it is their America. Ebonyi state is cursed. Bunch of almajiris.

You reason why Ebonyi man doesn't see himself as one among his brothers. So much hatred and you want us to see you as ours. Amadioha strike you
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by osuofia2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
FOXDOSSIER:
Amadioha strike you down

Ebonyi people are almajiris from chad that’s why igbos don’t see you guys as igbos. Igbos used you people as a political tool so that SE will have five states, other than that igbos see you guys as non igbos. Learn to live with this reality

Grateful Simon Ekpa is doing gods work with you people and it's for a reason. Pay back time
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by FOXDOSSIER: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Lol pay back ? See why they call ebonyi awusa. Have you seen why igbos don’t like you guys ? You people are not igbos. Simon should come here to let’s check something. Bunch of useless almajiris

osuofia2:

Grateful Simon Ekpa is doing gods work with you people and it's for a reason. Pay back time
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by warlordd(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Gov Soludo is constructing 400km of roads across Anambra, including flyover, bridges new government house, Solution fun city, industrial parks, declared free education and approved #1.5 billion to support education infastructures in the state and you are comparing Otti to Soludo
Don't mind him, let him continue to yarn dust. All we know is that our governor, Prof Soludo is doing great things in Anambra, and God will surely bless him.

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Bestmanfornow: 5:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
prophetfire:
Stop telling lies. Soludo borrowed one hundred billion naira in his first few weeks of resumption of office.
Ignorant mind check Anambra debt profile 2022-2023

1 Like

Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by kernniejay(m): 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga go sit down ... you no dey pay reasonable tax... you go educate me about tax ... Nigerians not fit pay normal tax like the west are paying ... I Sabi as we dey run am here .. don't say what you don't know .. how much tax government dey collect... that one na tx... after everybody go lie lie finish pay meagre sum...
We don't pay reasonable tax as Federal Government worker or what do you mean? Who pays our salary and who deducts our tax from the salary, no be the same govt? Abeg park well, you don't have any valid point to make, and it doesn't make sense replying you on this issue again, so....bye.
Re: Major Roads Gov Soludo Is Constructing In Awka(photos) by Fearyourcreator: 11:12pm On Oct 08, 2023
kernniejay:

We don't pay reasonable tax as Federal Government worker or what do you mean? Who pays our salary and who deducts our tax from the salary, no be the same govt? Abeg park well, you don't have any valid point to make, and it doesn't make sense replying you on this issue again, so....bye.
This one you no plyre... how much do you pay yearly as tax make I hear... Show prove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Leads With 25, 415 Votes / The Gift Abdulaziz Alsharrah Gave To Atiku Abubakar In Abuja / Bola Tinubu Visits Murtala Nyako In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.