Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) (5478 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Really? Just like that? I think I should relocate to Palestine and collect one house from someone because I believe I can.

It was shocking to me. The Israeli was even mocking him. The video was really shocking. Could not believe my eyes. Maybe you can try and Google the story. The vid should still be on the internet.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Moniter0: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jesus loves His Bride—the Church, also He has never forgotten Israel, they shall be saved when He returns for them (Read Romans chapter 9-11). God bless you.

RevDesm0ndJuju:

The convenant ended the day they killed Christ .

The Temple was destroyed as prophecied by Christ and the new Israel is the church and the Temple is you to which the Holy spirit will dwell in.

Judeo masonic corruption is what you are suffering from.

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

It was shocking to me. The Israeli was even mocking him. The video was really shocking. Could not believe my eyes. Maybe you can try and Google the story. The vid should still be on the internet.
From the tells of the movie they're not good actors.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2023
Moniter0:
Jesus loves His Bride—the Church, also He has never forgotten Israel, they shall be saved when He returns for them (Read Romans chapter 9-11). God bless you.

Israel is not Judah .

The Palestinians are the descendants of Israel and not the Babylonian judases that seized power and the temple during Christ era.

Know this now.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
From the tells of the movie they're not good actors.

Hmm, you might be right. For all we know this attack by Hamas might even be a planned work between the Hamas and the Israelis. Let’s see how the movie ends as it unfolds since they’ve collaborated before.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Gainman: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Satanyanu has declared full scale war and you are here yapping as cheer leader.

Better go and assist your Jewish masters before they get evicted again from Palestine
idiot like u. What do u know. Same thing is happening at your backyard and what do u do about it. There is no peace in all Islamic dominated areas in d world. Your Muhammed caused this to u.

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Xhuntra: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Who be Gen. Z?

Zómbî Gen Z is what you are
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Xhuntra: 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Israel is fighting for dear life

Palestinian freedom fighters are everywhere across Israel .

Hezbollah is already mobilising .

Jihadists are coming in from Jordan .

You seem to not understand the severity of the situation on ground .

This conflict will end with Jews running into boats and jumping into planes in the biggest evacuation ever recorded.

Keep living in delusion. CORNfused being

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

Hmm, you might be right. For all we know this attack by Hamas might even be a planned work between the Hamas and the Israelis. Let’s see how the movie ends as it unfolds since they’ve collaborated before.
Just be rest assured that darkness can never stand the presence of LIGHT.

#IStandWithIsrael

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by DesChyko: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Every damn time, Palestinians will always carry the much heavier toll irrespective of how it starts. One would expect them to therefore, tread with caution, but look what we have here.

It will eventually come to when Israel will swat them hard, but the real question is how long it will take Israel to listen to cease fire pleas.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Moniter0: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2023
Far-fetched and mendacious statements once more. No amount of deceit you come up with can prosper against God's people.
Israel will come out of this, and keep progressing and there's nothing anybody can do about it.
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Israel is not Judah .

The Palestinians are the descendants of Israel and not the Babylonian judases that seized power and the temple during Christ era.

Know this now.

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 6:50pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Just be rest assured that darkness can never stand the presence of LIGHT.

#IStandWithIsrael

Hmm, I wonder if Israel stands with Biafra.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by FreeBiafra2018(m): 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:

Hmm, I wonder if Israel stands with Biafra.
Let that be the headache of the Biafran and not yours.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 7:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
FreeBiafra2018:
Let that be the headache of the Biafran and not yours.

Na wa o. Why all these melancholic replies. You come dey make pesin feel guilty.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Nwaokunkpara: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

RIP

War is simply senseless

Just go on Telegram and watch factual reportage of Ukraine and Palestine situation

Ignore Mainstream media

How can I watch it on telegram,any link?

You go see wetin go purge you

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by SMoh247: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2023
Nwaokunkpara:
my second account was banned for the link
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by misreal(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Summary of events so far

Lebanon attacks Israel from the north

US State Department split on whether to send aid to Israel or Ukraine (lol)

Zelenskyy contemplating sending aid to Israel

Jewish refugees who fled Ukraine in 2022 are at risk of being conscripted to fight this one too (LMFAO)

Assad may attempt to retake Golan Heights

Iranian and Russian weapons spotted being used by Hamas

Hezbollah has moved into Golan Heights (ghen-ghen moment)

Iran says attack on Israel is Palestinian 'self-defence', Syria is expected to follow suite

Egyptian police on higher alert than usual

Jews from across the world are fleeing to California

Hamas exposes Americas political system for being controlled by Jews, as all US political parties begin endorsing Israel 10 hours into the conflict

Hamas 10km away from West Bank

wake up jawe.. grin
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by IamAsiri: 8:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kseeker:
Christains. Come and defend your slave masters

Who is this fool?
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Charismatic107: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

RIP

War is simply senseless

Just go on Telegram and watch factual reportage of Ukraine and Palestine situation

Ignore Mainstream media

You go see wetin go purge you

Please drop the telegram link
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by just4fun(m): 8:47pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is so sad !!

It is always the weak and vulnerable ( women and children) that suffer most in the consequences of war...

It is well...
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Horus(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2023
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by bdon123(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Since they’ve been killing them since the Nakba, have they completely exterminate them?

Na today Israel dey kill them?
D idea is not to exterminate dem...its only terrorist that attempt xtermination.bt jst giv it 5 days at most n u will comfirm scores
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Palestinians don’t fear death anymore.

If they fear death, they wouldn’t have invaded Israel in the first place. It is like Nigeria invading America, is that not writing letter to death?

When people brother, family, sister, loved ones and etc have been killed by settlers, it will get to a point where death itself become meaningless and they embrace it.
You are right
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by grandstar(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

Palestinians don’t fear death anymore.

If they fear death, they wouldn’t have invaded Israel in the first place. It is like Nigeria invading America, is that not writing letter to death?

When people brother, family, sister, loved ones and etc have been killed by settlers, it will get to a point where death itself become meaningless and they embrace it.

There are no Israeli settlements in the Gaza Strip. The 8,000 settlers there were withdrawn by Ariel Sharon in 2005.

One would think that Hamas would immediate try and turn Gaza into a booming enclave and bring wealth to its citizens.
Instead, it chose to fan the flames of war. If Gaza was a democracy, Hamas would have long been kicked out by Gazans. It is a dictatorship and they are stuck with them. They tolerate no dissention whatsoever from critics within the territory.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

I once worked with a Palestinian-American, he was born and brought up in the USA. This guy told me that the first time he visited his family in Palestine, Israelis police dictated when he can walk to and they even said he shouldn’t snap. On his own ancestral land, he was treated like a prisoner.

He mentioned how many houses holds have one death story or another from the happening since he came of age. Those one don’t give a F about death anymore.

Isreael might as well try to exterminate them like the German did to them. But in as much as Palestinian people remain, they will fight to their last blood.

If it was some other race, they would have surrendered all these years with the level of pain they have gone through for almost a century now.
Anybody still supporting Israel are all evil people.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
Miracle2020:
This is the right time for isreal to completely sink the whole Palestine.
The useless UN should come and stop Israel again let see.
If iran and Hamas are deleted from the earth then we can have peace in the world.
They will first sink your entire lineages first, slowpoke.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jakumo:

The Palestinian nation is not limited to the Gaza Strip because the people of that nation are spread out across this planet. They cannot be "wiped out" because they exist worldwide.
Tell the fool
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by TheSuperX(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
BloomingDale:
I saw one Israeli collecting the house of a Palestine, and the Palestine asked him why with pain in his voice. The Israeli just laughed and said because I can. I just became weak.
Like I will always say , anybody still supporting the wickedness of Israelis are all bastards. with all the videos I have watched about Israeli forces oppressing and killing Palestinians, I will always swear for them.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by splendournoni: 12:46am On Oct 09, 2023
No country can defeat Isreal rather world powers will support them....

Islam and terrorism is 5&6...
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Numerouno94(m): 12:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Kseeker:
Christains. Come and defend your slave masters

Muslims come and defend ur fellow terrorist brothers.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Tyriq: 9:53am On Nov 14, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He dare not do such rubbish .

Even the EU will sanction him and declare him a war criminal and do you know why ?

Because the Arab Muslim horde Jews infested the EU with will burn down every European city.

Also, Arab nations will mobilise and attack Israel - Sampson option or not.

Satanyanu will beg for negotiations .

I'm yet to see an arab tro a stone into israel. Naso una go de make mouth.
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Tyriq: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2023
AllenSpencer:
It calls for celebration!

They could have done better. I don’t think the count is up to one million.

🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸
Hope the celebrations never end? Bloody terrorists

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Air-force Ranked The Mightiest In The World! / 40 African Nations Have Recognised Libya’s Interim Government / Breaking: Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger Form Allied Force Against Ecowas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.