Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) (5411 Views)

At Least 3 Dead In Snowy Pileup Of Dozens Of Vehicles In Pennsylvania, Usa(Pics) / 70 Women Marry Dozens Of Trees In Bristol In Bid To Prevent Them Being Felled / Dozens Of Bodyguards Surrounding Kim Jong Un's Limousine In Vietnam(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Kseeker: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
Hamas has killed dozens of islaeli soldiers

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Kseeker: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2023
More

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by SMoh247: 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2023
cool

RIP

War is simply senseless

Just go on Telegram and watch factual reportage of Ukraine and Palestine situation

Ignore Mainstream media

You go see wetin go purge you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Kseeker: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2023
Christains. Come and defend your slave masters
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Holy chit! When Israeli President Netanyahu sees those images of soldiers with their throats cut, he will go berserk and order the entire Gaza Strip bombed into rubble by fighter jets. This is not a smart move by Hamas, the Palestinian militant wing. Far more political concessions could have been obtained through negotiations if those soldiers had simply been held as hostages. Now they have gone past the point of no return and they will surely reap a very bitter harvest of death and destruction in the Gaza Strip.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Creamypie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 08, 2023
Yeye terrorist supporter Op these are civilians. Palestine are already feeling the pounding from Israel. I trust Israel. They will block up their ears for now as calls are made for them through UN to stop the killings of Palestinians, till they meet their target of x5 at least, of Israeli casualties

8 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by LegendHero(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2023
Creamypie:
These are civilians. Palestine are already feeling the pounding from Israel. O trust Israel. They will block up their ears for now as calls are made for them to stop the killings of Palestinians, till they meet their target of x5 at least, of Israeli casualties

Palestinians don’t fear death anymore.

If they fear death, they wouldn’t have invaded Israel in the first place. It is like Nigeria invading America, is that not writing letter to death?

When people brother, family, sister, loved ones and etc have been killed by settlers, it will get to a point where death itself become meaningless and they embrace it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Kseeker: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jakumo:

Holy chit! When Israeli President Netanyahu sees those images of soldiers with their throats cut, he will go berserk and order the entire Gaza Strip bombed into rubble by fighter jets. This is not a smart move by Hamas, the Palestinian militant wing. Far more political concessions could have been obtained through negotiations if those soldiers had simply been held as hostages. Now they have gone past the point of no return and they will surely reap a very bitter harvest of death and destruction in the Gaza Strip.

YOIRE a fool. Gaza has always been bombed since 1948 Balfour declaration establishment of the terrorist state of Israel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

If they fear death, they wouldn’t have invaded Israel in the first place. It is like Nigeria invading America, is that not writing letter to death?

When people brother, family, sister, loved ones and etc have been killed by settlers, it will get to a point where death itself become meaningless and they embrace it.

For anyone looking at the Middle East from the outside, it is difficult to fathom the level of hatred Arabs and Israelis have for each other. My humble prediction is that hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians will be blown to pieces by Israel in the next few days and weeks. Not for a million dollars cash paid upfront would I ever set foot in any Arab or Middle Eastern country. Not now, not ever.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Raskimonojendor: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Some interesting memes I saw on twitter.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Beremx(f): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Chai!!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kseeker:

YOIRE a fool. Gaza has always been bombed since 1948 Balfour declaration establishment of the terrorist state of Israel

Your compliment is appreciated, kind sir. I am indeed a fool in good standing, and Israel will most certainly exact a massively disproportionate price in blood throughout the Gaza Strip over the next few days.

12 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jakumo:

He dare not do such rubbish .

Even the EU will sanction him and declare him a war criminal and do you know why ?

Because the Arab Muslim horde Jews infested the EU with will burn down every European city.

Also, Arab nations will mobilise and attack Israel - Sampson option or not.

Satanyanu will beg for negotiations .

6 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by LegendHero(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jakumo:

For anyone looking at the Middle East from the outside, it is difficult to fathom the level of hatred Arabs and Israelis have for each other. My humble prediction is that hundreds if not thousands of Palestinians will be blown to pieces by Israel in the next few days and weeks. Not for a million dollars cash paid upfront would I ever set foot in any Arab or Middle Eastern country. Not now, not ever.

I once worked with a Palestinian-American, he was born and brought up in the USA. This guy told me that the first time he visited his family in Palestine, Israelis police dictated when he can walk to and they even said he shouldn’t snap. On his own ancestral land, he was treated like a prisoner.

He mentioned how many houses holds have one death story or another from the happening since he came of age. Those one don’t give a F about death anymore.

Isreael might as well try to exterminate them like the German did to them. But in as much as Palestinian people remain, they will fight to their last blood.

If it was some other race, they would have surrendered all these years with the level of pain they have gone through for almost a century now.

13 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Paraman: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
SMoh247:
cool

RIP

War is simply senseless

Just go on Telegram and watch factual reportage of Ukraine and Palestine situation

Ignore Mainstream media

You go see wetin go purge you

Tell me the names of the groups I can join on telegram to see this gory pictures and vidoes

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He dare not do such rubbish .

Even the EU will sanction him and declare him a war criminal and do you know why ?

Because the Arab Muslim horde Jews infested the EU with will burn down every European city.

Also, Arab nations will mobilise and attack Israel - Sampson option or not.

Satanyanu will beg for negotiations .

I hope you are right and that I am wrong with my prediction that Israel will go way overboard in their thirst for revenge.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Njamin: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
People
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:07pm On Oct 08, 2023
Creamypie:
These are civilians. Palestine are already feeling the pounding from Israel. O trust Israel. They will block up their ears for now as calls are made for them to stop the killings of Palestinians, till they meet their target of x5 at least, of Israeli casualties

Sharap.

There are no civilians in Israel as every Israeli is mandated to have one year military training and are on reserve duty throughout their adult working life.

And why are you now seeing killings as horrible ?

The Palestinians have been going through this shit for decades since israhell was formed by khazarian migrants.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Paraman: 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2023
I wander why the UN can't settle this issue once and for all by granting independence to the Palestines.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

I once worked with a Palestinian-American, he was born and brought up in the USA. This guy told me that the first time he visited his family in Palestine, Israelis police dictated when he can walk to and they even said he shouldn’t snap. On his own ancestral land, he was treated like a prisoner.

He mentioned how many houses holds have one death story or another from the happening since he came of age. Those one don’t give a F about death anymore.

Isreael might as well try to exterminate them like the German did to them. But in as much as Palestinian people remain, they will fight to their last blood.

The Palestinians have indeed suffered grave injustices for generations. The hatred they have in their hearts has been inherited from their older generations but then further intensified by the travails they experience daily at the hands of Israeli troops. This story cannot have a happy ending, no matter how one views the historical context.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Miracle2020: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
This is the right time for isreal to completely sink the whole Palestine.
The useless UN should come and stop Israel again let see.
If iran and Hamas are deleted from the earth then we can have peace in the world.

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Miracle2020: 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Oh my gosh! The US need to give a helping hand to isreal so that these terrorist will regret touching Israel
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Jakumo(m): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2023
Miracle2020:
This is the right time for isreal to completely sink the whole Palestine.
The useless UN should come and stop Israel again let see.
If iran and Hamas are deleted from the earth then we can have peace in the world.

The Palestinian nation is not limited to the Gaza Strip because the people of that nation are spread out across this planet. They cannot be "wiped out" because they exist worldwide.

4 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
WHEN ISREAL SINK HAMAS NOW THEY WILL SHOUT GENOCIDE sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Creamypie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sharap.

There are no civilians in Israel as every Israeli is mandated to have one year military training and are on reserve duty throughout their adult working life.

And why are you now seeing killings as horrible ?

The Palestinians have been going through this shit for decades since israhell was formed by khazarian migrants.

I no dey argue with people wey no go school or know simple history
Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Raskimonojendor: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2023
Miracle2020:
Oh my gosh! The US need to give a helping hand to isreal so that these terrorist will regret touching Israel
It's dicey for the US. Next year is election. Any miscalculation from Biden can spell doom for his administration. The GOP are just waiting for the opportunity for him to fuk up grin

1 Like

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by bdon123(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2023
LegendHero:

They dont need to fear death.their number will be reduced by a quater this week n thats gud enough for revenge.watchout for 15k Palestinians killed in a week.

3 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by BloomingDale(f): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2023
I saw one Israeli collecting the house of a Palestine, and when the Palestine asked him why with pain in his voice. The Israeli just laughed and said because I can. I just became weak.

8 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by LegendHero(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
bdon123:

They dont need to fear death.their number will be reduced by a quater this week n thats gud enough for revenge.watchout for 15k Palestinians killed in a week.

Since they’ve been killing them since the Nakba, have they completely exterminate them?

Na today Israel dey kill them?

2 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by RevDesm0ndJuju: 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jakumo:

I hope you are right and that I am wrong with my prediction that Israel will go way overboard in their thirst for revenge.

God of Israel is with the Palestinians .

Do you think it is natural how this generation of Palestinians could pull such a niraculous military feat ?

There is heaven's divine hand involved here.

And do you want to know why ?

Just this last Friday , Jews stormed the temple mount mosque of Al Aqasa under the protection of Israeli security forces and drove the Muslims out of it.

The reason for this madness has to do with the latest superstition going round among Jews of the birth of a red cow which to them signifies the time to rebuild the third temple and signifies the emergence of the Jewish Messiah who is from every indicator the anti Christ.

Jews believe that they must take over the entire planet by 2030 and have Jerusalem as their global capital under the reign of the Jewish Messiah.

In this Jewish utopia you will be a slave hence the phrase you will own nothing.

Now the Palestinians may not be aware of the satanic convergence of Jewish secularism as dictated by the WEF and the spiritual aspect as contained in the Talmud. The Palestinians are beyond pissed that the Jews will destroy the 3rd holiest site in Islam and from there build a third temple to the Jewish god, Lucifer.

As a Christian , you should be aware that only Christ can rebuild the temple for himself when he returns and that the destruction of the second Temple heralded the end of the Mosiac era for that of Christi Yeshua.

What you are witnessing is God putting the Jews back to their place.

God has ignored all their artrocities and sin against the gentiles and the church but using the site HE reserved for HIS Son to build HIS kingdom on earth was the last straw.

These Jews are getting a long overdue lesson from Baba God Himself.

And so you see, the Palestinian military miracle is heavenly ordained.

7 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Karismatik(f): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
Kseeker:
Hamas has killed dozens of islaeli soldiers

FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, THESE PEOPLE ARE MAJORLY CIVILIANS.
HOWEVER, WE WOULD KEEP THESE PICTURES FOR REFERENCES SHOULD TIDES TURN AN ANYONE MENTIONS GENOCIDE.

5 Likes

Re: Dozens Of Islaeli Soldiers Slaughtered As Blood Litters (graphic Pics) by Truths9ja: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2023
Rip 🪦 to them all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed / Is Africa Still A Colony Of Europe? / Brazilian President eats Pizza on street of New Your for being unvaccinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.