Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) (29500 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Reekado Banks Shades Davido Over Voting (Photos) / Moyo Lawal: "Apologies To Everyone Who Felt I Let Them Down With My Nude Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2023

Nigerian comedian Ayodeji Richard Makun, popularly known as AY, has issued a heartfelt apology to Nigerian singer David Adeleke, also known as Davido, regarding his recent jokes made in Warri.

During his show in Warri, AY made a joke about Davido’s private parts and alleged involvement in multiple pregnancies, which sparked criticism and backlash.

AY took to his Instagram page to express his regret, stating, “I am deeply sorry for the way I presented that joke in Warri. I can’t even classify it as a joke anymore. It didn’t land well, unlike how it was received during my tour of the US and Canada. I acknowledge that you have every right to be upset, especially considering how the media amplified it.”

He further added, “Please understand that we, in the entertainment industry, are constantly learning and evolving. I take full responsibility for the poorly delivered joke in Warri. I offer no excuses, my Aburo. There is no justification. I remain your biggest fan, and I have immense respect and love for you.”
SOURCE

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfs531ZlcUc&pp=ygUIV29uZGVydHY%3D

Lalasticlala nlfpmod

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2023
The apology wasn't necessary.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2023
He thought Davido was Tuface that they'll say all manner of rubbish to, and he'll just laugh it off.
AY that lacks originality when it comes to comedy.

183 Likes 15 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by ecolime(m): 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2023
Baba no wan chop insult 🤣

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
ecolime:
Baba no wan chop insult 🤣
His wife was attacked by Davidos fans

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by saphiere(f): 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2023
mariahAngel:
He thought Davido was Tuface that they'll say all manner of rubbish to, and he'll just laugh it off.
AY is not a comedian. Tome he's more of a show organizer.
He keeps recycling old jokes. The joke he made about David is an old joke he cracked in US.

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by abobote: 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2023
Go and sin no more.

Meanwhile, how do you crack the same joke in US, Canada and warri, haba the joke must have been outdated nah

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by VinnyBaba: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2023
As soon as I saw the name of the OP.

Very TOXIC and BITTER Girl. 😏😒

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by illicit(m): 11:10pm On Oct 08, 2023
Jokes apart

AY no funny

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by sotall(m): 5:45am On Oct 09, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by tonididdy(m): 5:47am On Oct 09, 2023
Obo should give him the will Smith treatment next time grin angry

8 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Myer(m): 5:47am On Oct 09, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

Watch the video here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfs531ZlcUc&pp=ygUIV29uZGVydHY%3D

Lalasticlala nlfpmod

This is maturity. Nice one from AY.
This tongue is a fire. Who can control it?
When talking is your means of livelihood, God have mercy on you especially in this emotionally reactive generation.

Basketmouth practically got cancelled over his joke about rpe.
Olamide nearly got cancelled over his song glorifying rpe too.
Rick Ross nearly got cancelled over his song glorifying rpe.
Pastors have been under fire for their choice of words while preaching.
It's not easy to be in the limelight.
The things regular people get away with on a daily basis, celebs can't even dare.
Only few celebs know how to meander their way with Wisdom.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Unperturbedpota: 5:48am On Oct 09, 2023
Egede men have threatened this one grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Waterlilly: 5:50am On Oct 09, 2023
senseless joke

10 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by fredoooooo: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2023
This one and looking gor attention on every topic ... Oga go rest jare

4 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Sillymoderators: 5:51am On Oct 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
Na you get the originality.
Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by ChristianMuslim: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2023
Sam Larry is coming for your head.. no come lagos again.. stay for that warri
Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 5:54am On Oct 09, 2023
cool very mature man.

2 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by tesppidd: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2023
God knows I have never thought of AY as funny...

21 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Eteka1(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2023
His jokes are dry.

16 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Gggjhhj: 5:57am On Oct 09, 2023
Funny enough, the joke was not funny

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by solsticey2k3(m): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2023
I guess it’s just another way to stay in the news. He knew this will trend and he will still apologize

4 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Angrigowt: 5:59am On Oct 09, 2023
Ode. U hold mic...u still dey shout. Na pastor dey do this nonsense pass. AY you don cast. Arrogant fool. Nobody even laff. Naija comedy na dead

6 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:01am On Oct 09, 2023
tonididdy:
Obo should give him the will Smith treatment next time grin angry

see person wey still dey Benin Republic IDP Camp where one old Fulani man called wakill drive him go dey advice Davido to fight back, when are you going to fight the fulanis wey make you a refugee in another man's land? grin grin grin grin grin Dey play

3 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by JAPAHTML: 6:02am On Oct 09, 2023
Una go just buy wahala still con dey apologize mtcheew

1 Like

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Ecardz: 6:04am On Oct 09, 2023
Lol
Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by jackpot(f): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2023
Joke abi na insult, eh Ay?

1 Like

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:10am On Oct 09, 2023
mariahAngel:
the joke no even sweet self. The thing dey very dry

4 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2023
Steewpeed man with dry jokes!

5 Likes

Re: AY Apologies To Davido Over His Recent Joke In Warri (Video) by Cmanforall: 6:22am On Oct 09, 2023
He should apologise

Rubbish joke

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musician Tekno Spotted With Swizzbeats At New York / Toke Makinwa And Her N522,000 Chloé Bag Step Out / Phyno Celebrates His 34th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.