Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,547 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? (14434 Views)

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by DebbieNotNice: 8:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
What is the ulterior motive for this pls?
concho:
While she is there planning best way to convince me that it was a actually a female friend she went to see , I’m here planning on how to convince her that I use this stuffs for another experiment outside sex

I will be lying lifeless waiting for her to return
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Shakathezulu1: 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
My partner has a day off today, so she dressed up this morning and said she was going to see a female colleague at work

I was not comfortable with it and asked her not to go since they see everyday at work

She didn't say a word to me but kept on dressing up.

She just left to the said friend’s house.

Is it really right? What would you do in my shoe??

Is she a Nurse and stays in Abuja.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by ukaface(f): 8:57pm On Oct 09, 2023
Albertone:

Because she isn't a zombie is what prevented her from explaining the reason for such visit?

Does that excuse make sense to you?
Your off day that should be spent with your family as a resting day, you still decided to go to work like it's not an off day.
You even claimed to go meet a junior colleague.
So, that junior colleague can't speak on the phone or wait till her non-off day?
It means her junior colleague is more important.
Rest
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by prophetfire: 9:35pm On Oct 09, 2023
Hathor5:

I don`t know the nature of her work but at work I don`t get to gist with my colleagues/friends a lot because at work we work. wink If we want to spend some good time togther, talk and laugh, we meet after work or on a free day.

If you don`t trust her, then you guys have much bigger issues than what has happened today.
. Mine did that and I sent her packing straight up.
Not that I told her not to go and she refused, but she just left the house and traveled after discussing with her elder sister and without telling me. I sent her packing and never agreed to take her back.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by prophetfire: 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2023
concho:
She cheated before
. You are dumb and you are done for.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Albertone(m): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
ukaface:

Rest

Lol think twice before defending rubbish

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:20am On Oct 10, 2023
concho:
She cheated before

What are you still doing with her then

You need to muster the courage to call it a day
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by izonborn098(m): 5:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Why're you defending him? You want him to accept your useless gender back after cheating, right? So many corrupt olosho immature kids..
Aparche:

What is wrong with you? Can't you comment and make your point without the insult/name calling?

It seems Nairaland is now full of emotionally immature people that don't understand that it's possible to express a divergent view without the insult.

Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by ukaface(f): 6:07am On Oct 10, 2023
Albertone:

Lol think twice before defending rubbish
I wasn’t defending rubbish oga
My opinion is mine, just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t make my opinion rubbish.
She ain’t a property, and she can decide to use her off days as she pleases.

Rest
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by joshuaidibia(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2023
Hathor5:

I don`t know the nature of her work but at work I don`t get to gist with my colleagues/friends a lot because at work we work. wink If we want to spend some good time togther, talk and laugh, we meet after work or on a free day.

If you don`t trust her, then you guys have much bigger issues than what has happened today.

Sir there with your coconut head giving yeye advice. Be forming hard girl online. Your type either lacks understanding or you're one of the silly girls that push others to their doom while they act like controlled dummies in their own relationships.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by DAVE5(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2023
Jestin:
She will just move out from there. I keep telling some folks, what you are experiencing during courtships is exactly what you will endure in your marriage

It even gets worse
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by goldmatrix(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2023
If she isn't your wife yet, it's time you stay in control or you won't forever better to leave now before it's late but if she is married to you already, then it's late. You have lost her
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Atolu01: 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
MrOpp:
Dear Opp,
She is wrong. When she finally returns, punish her for disobeying you. As a man, you are to be the leader in your home. The moment you don't assume the position of leadership and allow your wife to behave the way she wants, she automatically becomes the leader, and your personality becomes unattractive to her. Men are natural leaders; women are not. You are supposed to protect your wife, but how can you protect someone who won't listen to your instructions? If you had a bodyguard, how could your bodyguard protect you if you don't listen to their instructions? You need to assume the position of a leader in your home, or else your home/marriage will fail, and you will be blamed. When I say 'punish her,' I don't mean literally, like beating her. Let her know that you are unhappy with her attitude. Talk to her using strong words. Kindly note that your wife was attracted to you because of your manly characteristics. The moment you give that up, you become a simp and immediately unattractive to her.

Smelly sicko.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Albertone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
ukaface:

I wasn’t defending rubbish oga
My opinion is mine, just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t make my opinion rubbish.
She ain’t a property, and she can decide to use her off days as she pleases.

Rest

She can even decide to use it with another lover in an hotel?

I know what you are...birds of a feather!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by Rinoxy: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
tochez24:

Simps usually pay with their LIVES♂️

Did you see how mohbad ended his life
With women it always end the same way, the same pattern and the same result😊😊😊

Oga i hope you're warming up? After taking back a cheat.... Get ready to pay!! I'm outta this simping thread⚠️
Pls come back n enlightenment us moreeee!!!!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Partner Goes Out Against Your Wish!? by FRANCISTOWN: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2023
DebbieNotNice:
Why do pple want to eat their cake and have it.
Because they baked two cakes

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / Does Letting Go Of an Unhealthy Marriage Means You've Failed? / I Have A Problem With My Husband Brother Wife