Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,251 members, 7,957,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] (3812 Views)

Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Nollywood Actress Ngozi Nwosu Has Been Diagnosed With HIV In India / Actress Ngozi Nwosu Is Critically Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by GistMeMore: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2013
Recently Lagos State government gave actress Ngozi Nwosu N4.5million to help with the treatment she needs urgently. The actress has been battling with a kidney and heart-related ailment for a while now and needed N6million for treatment abroad. She raised N2million from well meaning Nigerians a few weeks back and needed N4million extra.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-XidIYMyfnxM/UOHco-HyzwI/AAAAAAABKh0/j5iLWk5AyUw/s400/........0.jpg[/img]
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Uwakuwak(f): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2013
pls, is that wombn Ngozi Nwosu? Dear God give life back,
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
I wish you quick recovery Ngozi!
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ngozi nwosu shocked.I wsh her quick recovery.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Gee001: 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2013
Wot abt her fellow actors and actresses in Nollywood, can't they help their own? Wot abt d Actors Guild? Ordinary N6million. These are the kind of persons tithes and offerings should go to. God knows, nothing will hold me back 4rm helping pple like her if i had d money.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by nikkyshyne(f): 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2013
After all said and done, I pray she survives this. God be with her.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by SlyIg(f): 1:02am On Jan 03, 2013
Miraculous God, perform your wonders for this poor woman by healing her. You're the only one that can heal her despite the money being raised. Your children have made their little effort of raising the money for her health,now God,please take control,heal her of her illnesses in Jesus name, Amen! Thank You Father because You're going to do it for the world to continue to see your wonders.

1 Like

Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by SlyIg(f): 1:04am On Jan 03, 2013
Gee001: Wot abt her fellow actors and actresses in Nollywood, can't they help their own? Wot abt d Actors Guild? Ordinary N6million. These are the kind of persons tithes and offerings should go to. God knows, nothing will hold me back 4rm helping pple like her if i had d money.
if only you read the post very well,the 6M had been raised,2M +4M from Lagos state govt.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Gee001: 7:57am On Jan 04, 2013
SlyIg:
if only you read the post very well,the 6M had been raised,2M +4M from Lagos state govt.
I got d jerk. D govt raised 4.5M not 4M. Now let's leave d govt aside 4 now, she raised 2M 4rm well meaning Nigerians. Nollywood didnt come in2 play here dats my concern. "Wot if" d govt had acted lately? Can't Nollywood protect their own? Are there no big shots in Nollywood who can single-handedly sponsor the surgery? Anyways, wot matters is dat she has d money now. I pray God 2 grant her quick recovery.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Gee001: I got d jerk. D govt raised 4.5M not 4M. Now let's leave d govt aside 4 now, she raised 2M 4rm well meaning Nigerians. Nollywood didnt come in2 play here dats my concern. "Wot if" d govt had acted lately? Can't Nollywood protect their own? Are there no big shots in Nollywood who can single-handedly sponsor the surgery? Anyways, wot matters is dat she has d money now. I pray God 2 grant her quick recovery.

Madam this fellow nollywood people you are talking about are not super humans... They are also like the average Nigerian on the street living below average and hustling to eat too just like everyone else... Apart from a few, veryvery few of them, that can afford to do anything at all...
By the way how did you know NollyWood didn't come to play in the matter, if they said well meaning Nigerians helped raise 2mill did you know if NollyWood was involved with it? Abi NollyWood is not part of well meaning Nigerians?

You are also a Nigerian did you do anything yourself? If not then stop whining, luckily the money has been raised let's hope her treatment is successful... That's all that matters for now
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2013
Is that her true true? Men, she has really lost weight o.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Gee001: 8:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
No probs.
Re: New Look Of Ailing Actress, Ngozi Nwosu [pix] by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2013
Man is nothing without God

(1) (Reply)

INI Edo Trip To Turkey Was Sponsored By Super Eagles Star Emmanuel Emmenike [PIC / Cossy's Boobs 'implant Or Real?'. / Chris Brown Shared Photo Of GEJ On His Facebook Page, See What He Wrote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.