Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! (40129 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Applauds President Tinubu On Floating The Naira And Subsidy / FCT 25% Requirement: Olisa Agbakoba Saw This Coming / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Mosba: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
AT SUPREME COURT

Supreme Court : Alh Waziri lawyer! Come out and tell us your name
Lawyer: I'm lawyer cashing out
Supreme Court : Did Tinubu graduated from CSU?
Lawyer: Yes my lord

Supreme Court: Was he denied by the school as one of their student?
Lawyer; No my lord
Supreme Court: Why did you say he forged his certificate?
Lawyer: Na my name sir
Supreme Court: What do you mean by that
Lawyer : As my name implies I want to cash out sir
Supreme Court: Ok What point do you want to use cash out now?
Lawyer : There is 'F' in the documents my lord
Supreme Court: Define typographical error
Lawyer; Typographical error is what happens when you typed 'F' instead of 'M'
Supreme Court: Stop the cashing out on Waziri and fear God. Oya you are dismissed!

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by onuman: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:

Dr. Olisa Agbakoba SAN

Your country. Do they agree that you and people of your Igbo ethnic group also own the country with them, and have the right to lead the country?
They started the cacophony of argument after rigging out Peter Obi through a most primitive and fraudulent presidential election ever.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by uncleade(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Let them continue wailing, that's the only thing left for them to console themselves after the defeat. They have at least 4 years to cry.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by garfield1: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Jayokey:
Thera is no court in Nigeria talk more of supreme court. How did Hope Uzodinma become governor from 4th position? How did Akpabio get to the senate and today he is senate president? How did Lawan get back to the senate after picking presidential nomination form? This issue of Tinibus forgery has been going to court for 23 years and yet no court gave justice to it. We don't have court in nit

Akpabio,lawan and hope proved their cases

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Bfly: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
Talk is cheap.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Jessyjeff: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2023
DaddyJapan:

To assume there is some dark power is to concede that Africans have no agency of their own.
That view actually plays into the notion that we are inferior beings.

Nah, the only dark powers controlling Africa and Africans are the vices which we have allowed to assume life-form without the hindrance of any restraint. Outsiders have zero-in on what they are and, in a predatory manner, continued to exploit them till this very day.

You have some valid points. Our greedy elites have no shame. Unfortunately, the pillaging will continue unless there is a profound shift in African
consciousness, which will give rise to stronger institutions, eventually cleaning up our system
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by BigYash: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2023
Teeklef:
the one that brought Obi back into power in Anambra then.
Since APC came in,such court of law are no longer in existence. We now have courts controlled by the ruling party..
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by onuman: 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2023
Karma is a Bitch.
Allow them argue and possibly go for one another's throat.. Atiku and Tinubu knew that it was the turn of the Igbo in 2023 to present a president for Nigeria. Yet both filed out to contest presidential election purposely to scuttle any possibility for an Igbo to succeed President Buhari.
Which group controls proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta is all about the bitter struggle for who becomes president now.
Not that they have anything meaningful to offer Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by 77up(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2023
Racoon:
Which court? Have any court determined anything right as far as this disgusting Tinubu’s CSU certificate forgery, heroin-drug and Identity theft scandals are concerned? Was this same CSU certificate scandal not dismissed with utter impunity by the PEPT but the US court took it up and piece it for what it is?

You expect sane people to keep quiet over a national & international forgery, perjury, narcortic indictment, identity theft scandal involving an illegitimate president whose only motive was an entitlement mentality even after foisting an slowpoke that bastardized this nation?

One of the bought conscience. These are the useless people who make the likes of Tinubu continue to take Nigerians for granted for the 33 years his Chicago criminality escapades lasted.
Sentiment apart , I always think you are a kind of intelligent charp untill you have to use this mumu girl post on X app to justify your narration.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by donwhizkid(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
The same man, 6 months ago.. Wetin money cannot do, does not exist. Money most have passed under the tunnel

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Luckysbab: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:
Please finish this statement for me.

What money cannot buy...

Presidensee has run out of people to argue for them. Even Uncle Soyinka don tire. 😆😅🤣😂

This is all your fish brain could fathom of the post?
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Luckysbab: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2023
77up:
Sentiment apart , I always think you are a kind of intelligent charp untill you have to use this mumu girl post on X app to justify your narration.

It is well.

You know this.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by johnjose68: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2023
Racoon:
Which court? Have any court determined anything right as far as this disgusting Tinubu’s CSU certificate forgery, heroin-drug and Identity theft scandals are concerned? Was this same CSU certificate scandal not dismissed with utter impunity by the PEPT but the US court took it up and piece it for what it is?

You expect sane people to keep quiet over a national & international forgery, perjury, narcortic indictment, identity theft scandal involving an illegitimate president whose only motive was an entitlement mentality even after foisting an slowpoke that bastardized this nation?

One of the bought conscience. These are the useless people who make the likes of Tinubu continue to take Nigerians for granted for the 33 years his Chicago criminality escapades lasted.

I am happy for your pain grin

More abuse...if it will help bring your pain to the fore grin

Tinubu is your president grin

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by aestake: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2023
DMerciful:
It would only stop when The Certificate Forger is forced out
yep.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Luckysbab: 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
What rubbish is this mumu saying?

The issue is that the druglord Iis fraudulent .
Image he keeps changing his age & details on Wikipedia.

: THE LYING FRAUDSTER CALLED YEKINI AMODA SANGODELE aka BOLA TINUBU IS A CRIMINAL

Oh dullard! Why art thou this incredibly unintelligent.

" Tinubu keeps editing his Wikipedia page"?!

Really?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Tuprelo: 4:20pm On Oct 09, 2023
BLACK AND WHITE IS DEFFERENT FROM COLOURED. BUHARI WAS JUBRIL FROM SUDAN IN BLACK AND WHITE.
Johnrake69:
These lawyers are so funny. So forgery that has been proven on a black and white is what Nigerians shouldn’t talk about. I read that deposition and it’s so clear we’re dealing with forgery. The idiots talking about 3rd party vendors never read that deposition. The original certificate is still with CSU and was never picked up so where is the vendor narrative coming from?

Then we should wait for Supreme Court to tell us if there’s forgery or not.

Nigeria is doomed, clearly from the recent development. Only the content of the student record is is more than enough reason for Tinubu to tender a resignation. Progressive societies have seen their leader resign for a little error as using a personal email for official government work.

3 different date of births was uncovered during this discovery.

1952 according to Inec record, 1954 according to CSU record , and 1955 according to Tinubu’s application letter.

Claim that he attended Lagos government college in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 portrays Tinubu as a career criminal. Then there’s the issue of whether or not the $460K forfeiture is criminal or civil? Like did this man put a spell on all Nigerians?

Like what is wrong with us?

People that should know better have all betrayed their conscience because of greed for money.

Even if we’re the lone voice we will continue to talk about it for posterity sake.

If you’re looking at building wealth in Nigeria avoid the Naira as much as possible because there’s no bottom yet. Use the naira to buy machinery or land or worst case scenario buy Bitcoin because every economy is driven by hope, rule of law and strong public institutions and none is present in today’s Nigeria. Nigeria is both hopeless and helpless.

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by aestake: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2023
donwhizkid:
The same man, 6 months ago.. Wetin money cannot do, does not exist. Money most have passed under the tunnel
He now trusts the courts. grin
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Teeklef(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
BigYash:
Since APC came in,such court of law are no longer in existence. We now have courts controlled by the ruling party..
that's a lie and you know it. Other parties have been a beneficiary of Supreme Court ,not only the ruling party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by FireUpNow(m): 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2023
In all of the CSU certificate cum Tinubu dagbo cert, I just want the Chicago State University to name their accredited third party vendors and which of the third party vendors issues Tinubu the certificate. QED?
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by BigYash: 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2023
Teeklef:
that's a lie and you know it. Other parties have been a beneficiary of Supreme Court ,not only the ruling party.
If you say so,kindly give me one example of any president that had identity fraud issues,and forgery issues in the past,that benefited from Tribunal, like the present fraud ,they call president now..
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by walefresh3(m): 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnrake69:
These lawyers are so funny. So forgery that has been proven on a black and white is what Nigerians shouldn’t talk about. I read that deposition and it’s so clear we’re dealing with forgery. The idiots talking about 3rd party vendors never read that deposition. The original certificate is still with CSU and was never picked up so where is the vendor narrative coming from?

Nigeria is doomed, clearly from the recent development. Only the content of the student record is is more than enough reason for Tinubu to tender a resignation. Progressive societies have seen their leader resign for a little error as using a personal email for official government work.

1952 according to Inec record, 1954 according to CSU record , and 1955 according to Tinubu’s application letter.

Claim that he attended Lagos government college in 1970 while the school was established in 1974 portrays Tinubu as a career criminal. Then there’s the issue of whether or not the $460K forfeiture is criminal or civil? Like did this man put a spell on all Nigerians?

People that should know better have all betrayed their conscience because of greed for money.

Even if we’re the lone voice we will continue to talk about it for posterity sake.

If you’re looking at building wealth in Nigeria avoid the Naira as much as possible because there’s no bottom yet. Use the naira to buy machinery or land or worst case scenario buy Bitcoin because every economy is driven by hope, rule of law and strong public institutions and none is present in today’s Nigeria. Nigeria is both hopeless and helpless.

I wonder how his administration will go out there to market Nigerian economy with so much baggage hanging on his neck.
ipob reasons upside down...

Always believe lies ...

President tinubu graduated with flying colors...

Oya kill ya self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by sangresan(m): 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2023
Talk to your Ibo brothers and sisters who cannot take defeat in peace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Teeklef(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2023
BigYash:
If you say so,kindly give me one example of any president that had identity fraud issues,and forgery issues in the past,that benefited from Tribunal, like the present fraud ,they call president now..
I don't deals with beer parlour gist and assumption. Provide concrete evidence that he's a fraud then you can make enough rubbers. Reno's challenge is still on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Tzar(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2023
Sadly, some VERY LOUD Nigerians have developed the notorious MOB MENTALITY, that is worse than the dictatorships of the past.
The media professionals, like the predatory legal professionals & extremely corrupt CIVIL SERVICE have decided to cash out to the detriment of Nigeria and Nigerians!
In all honesty, Nigerians deserve their Nightmarish Nigeria. When they are ready to be good people with good morals/values, Nigeria willl change for the better, speedily & dramatically.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by favor914: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2023
Racoon:

Frustrated old wailer, son of a MILAD, Hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by BigYash: 4:59pm On Oct 09, 2023
Teeklef:
I don't deals with beer parlour gist and assumption. Provide concrete evidence that he's a fraud then you can make enough rubbers. Reno's challenge is still on.
Oga beer parlor gist, go and read page 26 of the deposition on your principal's case, made available for everyone. Stop deceiving yourself and running from the truth oga. You have not even answered my question, and you are there talking about the confused Reno... Even Reno knows he is confused.. Let Atiku give him bread this evening, this same night you will see him attacking Tinubu ,like he did before elections.. People I don't take serious in this politics issues includes,FFK ,Reno,Keyamo and the rest of you,mandate standers.. Very anyhow set of people,working against the growth of Nigeria. Imagine your principal retuning subsidy, and fuel is still same price ,as at when he said the subsidy was removed.. You are there still supporting rubbish..Shay una get sense like this ?
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Aybiochem: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2023
Politics give me indigestion with their irregularities but on another note me likey your moniker op
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by EDOLUWA: 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
AMEN
Taylor92:
So they even said Tinubu didn’t have a school ID at Chicago university

Jokes aside do you know the damage this will do at Nigerians traveling aboard or foreign companies dealing with Nigerians?

This is the darkest of all black sheep

To everyone supporting this fraud of a president for tribal or personal interests one day the evil you’re sowing you’ll reap it

Typing from Chicago university main gate
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Yoighaman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
Johnrake69:

God bless you for this post.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by opribo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
This lawyer needs to be investigated, how can you say that seeking for the truth is cacophony of voices, this is how people twist truth.
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Mosba: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
onuman:
Karma is a Bitch.
Allow them argue and possibly go for one another's throat.. Atiku and Tinubu knew that it was the turn of the Igbo in 2023 to present a president for Nigeria. Yet both filed out to contest presidential election purposely to scuttle any possibility for an Igbo to succeed President Buhari.
Which group controls proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta is all about the bitter struggle for who becomes president now.
Not that they have anything meaningful to offer Nigerians
There is nothing like the turn of Igbo, it's turn of whoever won in the election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: This Madness Of Chicago State University Must Stop Now! by Swiftgrp: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2023
ganisucks:

Dr. Olisa Agbakoba SAN
Well said!

Some Nigerian lawyers are very notorious for making comments about cases that are in court on live TV, and radio. This is subjudice!

A BBC reporter once commented
about this very unprofessional attitude of these lawyers who speak to the media just right outside the doors of courtrooms some years ago.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos from Saraki’s trial at Code of Conduct Tribunal / Nigeria’s UN Mission Embarrasses President Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Jones Fayose Flies In From Canada To Welcome Atiku In Ekiti. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.