Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? (1110 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Nigerian Man With Valid US Visa Arrested At JFK Airport In New York / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by jamesoo1: 6:03am On Oct 22, 2011
please house i need advice, i have a valid visiting visa which will expire next year but i don't want to travel to that country yet because of some challenges, i want to apply for shengen visa but somebody said i must travel to that country or allow the visa to expire before applying to any other country, please i want to verify how true it is, or should i go ahead and submit my application
i will be glad to get good response thanks
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by Vicjustice: 8:17am On Oct 22, 2011
jamesoo1:

please house i need advice, i have a valid visiting visa which will expire next year but i don't want to travel to that country yet because of some challenges, i want to apply for shengen visa but somebody said i must travel to that country or allow the visa to expire before applying to any other country, please i want to verify how true it is, or should i go ahead and submit my application
i will be glad to get good response thanks
   Whoever told you that is totally wrong; you can apply for a visa for any country with a passport that already has a visa for another country, and to be sincere, having an unused visa in your passport is an overwhelming advantage
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by jamesoo1: 10:15am On Oct 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

Whoever told you that is totally wrong; you can apply for a visa for any country with a passport that already has a visa for another country, and to be sincere, having an unused visa in your passport is an overwhelming advantage

thanks 4 the info, so u mean it wont have negative effect, cos the person said i should pay certain amount so dat he will stamp in and out, as if i have traveled before.

do u know of a person who have tried it and was successful? sorry 4 being inquisitive
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by untainted: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

having an unused visa in your passport is an overwhelming advantage

Please be kind enough to explain the above. I will be very grateful if you do. Thanks
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by justwise(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2011
jamesoo1:

thanks 4 the info, so u mean it wont have negative effect, cos the person said i should pay certain amount so dat he [b]will stamp in and out, [/b]as if i have traveled before.

do u know of a person who have tried it and was successful? sorry 4 being inquisitive

Don't even dream of doing that, do that at ur own peril.
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by untainted: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2011
Justwise it seems Vicjustice is not available.
Could you please help on my question about an unused visa confering an advantage?
I really will want to understand. Thanks
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by Vicjustice: 10:38am On Oct 22, 2011
jamesoo1:

thanks 4 the info, so u mean it wont have negative effect, cos the person said i should pay certain amount so dat he will stamp in and out, as if i have traveled before.
  Whoever adviced you to pay money and get your passport stamped (in & out) is a Monster, and such silly person must be avoided. And to add to what Justwise had warned you of; if you allow someone to temper or ulter your passport to support your application, you will not succeed in getting the visa, you will only succeed in getting yourself a 10 years or a Life ban.

jamesoo1:

Sure, i have done that in a couple of ocassions, i am not lying to you.
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by Vicjustice: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2011
untainted:

Please be kind enough to explain the above. I will be very grateful if you do. Thanks
   The possibility of a visa applicant not abiding by the conditions of a given visa is the greatest concern that every Visa Officer entertains; and the number one concern every visa officer has is the suspicion that an applicant is desperate to migrate to their country by any means; but for a person who already has a visa (for any reasonable country) endorsed in his/her passport and is reluctant to use it, that fear is eliminated and such a person has an overwhelming advantage in subsequent visa application. That's it
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by untainted: 11:02am On Oct 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

The possibility of a visa applicant not abiding by the conditions of a given visa is the greatest concern that every Visa Officer entertains; and the number one concern every visa officer has is the suspicion that an applicant is desperate to migrate to their country by any means; but for a person who already has a visa (for any reasonable country) endorsed in his/her passport and is reluctant to use it, that fear is eliminated and such a person has an overwhelming advantage in subsequent visa application. That's it

It is clear now. Thanks a lot
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by jamesoo1: 2:17pm On Oct 22, 2011
Vicjustice:

Whoever adviced you to pay money and get your passport stamped (in & out) is a Monster, and such silly person must be avoided. And to add to what Justwise had warned you of; if you allow someone to temper or ulter your passport to support your application, you will not succeed in getting the visa, you will only succeed in getting yourself a 10 years or a Life ban.
  Sure, i have done that in a couple of ocassions, i am not lying to you.

@ vicjustice and others, i appreciate your effort and guidance, thanks so much
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by peacekind: 12:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Dear brothers thanks for your contribution, Justwise do you know any agent that can package 1 month Australia visa for me.
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by justwise(m): 12:32pm On Oct 23, 2011
peacekind:

Dear brothers thanks for your contribution, Justwise do you know any agent that can package 1 month Australia visa for me.

I don't deal with agents, if you can't do it then no agent can do it for you.
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by peacekind: 12:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
Brother do inform me, how do i start this process I would appreciate if you can help.
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by justwise(m): 4:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
peacekind:

Brother do inform me, how do i start this process I would appreciate if you can help.

Are you going to Australia for study or visit?
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by peacekind: 7:37pm On Oct 24, 2011
visit bro, i need your help
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by eghost247(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Stamp in Stamp out shocked shocked shocked things they happen for Nigeria!!!
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by justwise(m): 7:57pm On Oct 24, 2011
peacekind:

visit bro, i need your help

Which country do you plan to visit?
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by peacekind: 8:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
I intents going to Singapore
Re: Getting Visa With Valid Visa ? by justwise(m): 9:18pm On Oct 24, 2011
peacekind:

I intents going to Singapore

Visit their embassy website and find out the requirements for a Nigerian wishing to visit Singapore and see if you can meet the requirements.

(1) (Reply)

About Dubai Visa / Harper Government Considers Tightening ‘Citizenship By Birth’ Rules / Schooling And Working In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.