Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,064 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) (45144 Views)

Nyesom Wike Visits PDP Presidential Flagbearer, Atiku Abubakar / 2023: Atiku Visits Bukola Saraki / Dele Momodu Visits Bukola Saraki In Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2023
This sellout again
Omo Wike is not okay. He may not speak out now. But this guy is not okay. He wasn't like this when he left office. The curses laid on his head is affecting him seriously. Him just dey shrink despite his money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by thaoriginator: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2023
Wicked Wike Walking with a walkie talkie
Worldwide warning
Wu Tang wearing wallabies while we waiting wearily

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by reddingtonblack: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:
The kind of politics that these guys are playing now is confusing my head and giving me migraine abeg🤦.

They are neither here nor there.

Then before you know it, they are both here and there.

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Just vibes and Inshallah 🤦

You never even see anything you don dey shout migraine, by the time you will realize Peter Obi is just a politician and not an angel may it not lead to cardiac

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by annisy(f): 8:53am On Oct 10, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Wike slaughter of ipob
the distroyer of @pdp
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Wike just dey confuse even the corn miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:54am On Oct 10, 2023
DonBenny77:
I'm more concerned about his physical appearance
wike is watching his weight...

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Mosba: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
The voice is voice of Wike, the message is messages of Tinubu. And before you get BP over these politicians, there is one thing they have in common, NO PERMANENT ENEMEYYYYY!!!!
Tinubu and Atiku will sit down one day and chop alligator pepper soup over your ridiculous comments here. Phue!!!
Who knows may be Obi is actively working for BAT? The way he rejected Atiku's rally call to join him against Tinubu still keeps me wondering if he truly was on the mission of his own or working for someone. If you fail to use your head, politicians will use it for you.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:55am On Oct 10, 2023
naptu2:
Chris @Topboychriss

https://twitter.com/Topboychriss/status/1711529010511884681

i think this wike is of the agenda of only south just as we have agenda of only north
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Our one time senate President!
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 8:57am On Oct 10, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You can never smell what the minister of FCT Honourable sir Wike is cooking tongue

maybe to destroy apc but sure not tinubu
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Obiedun(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2023
Obi is coming to beg Tinubu
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by 1gbdata: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2023
5 and 6
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Mvnster: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Why is Wike looking like this? So thin and unhealthy. Saraki looks fresh than Wike and I am very sure that Saraki age Wike. It is well sha....
Too much of 40years glenfiddich, plus saraki is a muslim.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Khyrvxjzy: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
reddingtonblack:

You never even see anything you don dey shout migraine, by the time you will realize Peter Obi is just a politician and not an angel may it not lead to cardiac

they know obi is a politician, they just want him base on na my person as for south west it is something new they want(lp)
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by jayAjoku(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Politics is not a game of grudges or stagnancy to be a good politician you must learn how to bend when to bend and who to bend to when the situation requires only baby politicians play the game totally with grudges , it’s a game of interests And the political class know how to use the masses to achieve their interests
Penguin2:
The kind of politics that these guys are playing now is confusing my head and giving me migraine abeg🤦.

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Sermwell(m): 9:03am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Na una no get sense na! That's why it's confusing you! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by AbujaLagos: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2023
mcmurphy132:
Wike slaughter of ipob
night mare of the east

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by newnigerdelta00: 9:08am On Oct 10, 2023
DonBenny77:
I'm more concerned about his physical appearance

Why are you people always happy to see people die or sick....if you don't know wike is more healthier than you

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by TheClassic1(m): 9:10am On Oct 10, 2023
Obiedun:
Obi is coming to beg Tinubu
that one is sure nah the same way those ipob criminals are begging tinubu for mercy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by gigabyte13: 9:12am On Oct 10, 2023
PDP don already know wertin Wike is capable of....
Na APC l pity pass
Underrate Wike at your own peril

On the other hand, Mr Batman is not new to the game of betrayal, deceit and any unusual outcome in politics.

So
Cunny man jam a bigger cunny Man
Na mumu dey take Nigerian polithiefcians serious.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by seunmsg(m): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2023
Saraki has been very quiet for some time now. He has not said anything since Atiku started his certificate fishing expedition. He was also conspicuously missing when Atiku addressed his so called works press conference. Is he about to align with Wike and Tinubu? Interesting days ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:18am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

it's fooools like you that placed Obi on a pedestal because he's from your ethnic stock. Abusing and cursing people that you can't look in the eye when you see them in real life because your candidate lost. Do you know the series of meetings your candidate has had with them behind close doors?

I laugh when I read silly write ups in the politics section. Politicians don't care about you common people, they are all driven by selfish interest and ambition. All of you think one messiah will come and Nigeria will turn to heaven overnight, jokers!

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Kukutente23: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Lol. I hope that legendary Joe is just playing if not, Wike has started deceiving himself again.
If you expect omo baba oloye to just bend over and allow Wike to ride on him to 2027 PDP's ticket, then you don't know who Ssaraki is
Was Saraki not among those who openly canvassed for northern presidency last year?
Does he reckon with Wike as a better politician than he is?
How does he even intend to run against Tinubu who he worked for and with in 2023? How will he win against Tinubu?
Wike is just about to embark on another Rivers money wastage spree
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by jahsharon: 9:20am On Oct 10, 2023
Addme:
If you think PBAT doesn't know about this, you must be joking.
Wike has begun underground work for PBAT for 2027.
Unlike Buhari, Tinubu is a career Politician.
Trust any of them at your own peril.

2027 election is a formality. JAGABAN Borgu has already deployed his boys to do the work far ahead of time. Wike is doing his part in the game for Jagaban Borgu. 2031 is going to be Shettima/Wike
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by vanitybutiwanti: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2023
seunmsg:
Saraki has been very quiet for some time now. He has not said anything since Atiku started his certificate fishing expedition. He was also conspicuously missing when Atiku addressed his so called works press conference. Is he about to align with Wike and Tinubu? Interesting days ahead.
He's the next PDP chairman, it has nothing to do with Tinubu although he might conspire with the wike block to present a weak candidate in 2027 so that he can have a chance at the presidency in 2031

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by jahsharon: 9:21am On Oct 10, 2023
diggindeep:
Sending Wike to go beg Saraki to beg Atiku to stop mesmerising the certificate forger.

You go just die over nothing
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by BIEYA: 9:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Kikiki, PDP is Back 😂😂
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by ozo13(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2023
TUANKU:
Don’t fight over Nigerian politicians…at the end of the day both APC & PDP are united in corruption.
with spicy chicken from LP

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by diggindeep: 9:23am On Oct 10, 2023
jahsharon:

You go just die over nothing

Just as you're dying to pay your bills.
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:26am On Oct 10, 2023
Penguin2:

No values.

No convictions.

No principles.

Like Peter Obi, jumping from one Party to another. He will soon join APC too if it will guarantee him his selfish ambition.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
See as Wike dry😳
Re: Nyesom Wike Visits Bukola Saraki (Video, Pictures) by YelloweWest: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2023
He has started with his strategies grin

Wike, politician per excellent

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France / Nigerians Are Expecting Too Much From Me. Im Nervous - Buhari / APC Blast PDP:'A Party That Can't Even Spell Its Name Wants 2 Save Nigeria'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.