Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke (1376 Views)

US Professor, Steve Hanke, Reacts To Tinubu's CSU Saga / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Steve Hanke: Nigeria Ranked Sixth Most Miserable Country In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - John Hopkins University Professor, Prof. Steve Hanke Chides Bola Tinubu.

Professor steve hanke is a professor at John Hopkins university in Baltimore, Maryland.

https://twitter.com/ReporteraNews/status/1711633913293201514?t=Rku_RxcW8bghXczzsf4Y5w&s=19

Nlfpmod Seun Nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2023
The news has finally gone global

This is a huge embarrassment to all Nigerians wether you're a Tinubu supporter or not

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by TemplarLandry: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2023
Funny.

I dedicate “Clowns” by V.E.C feat. LadiPoe to Hellu Pee scallywags.
Great jam!

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Taylor92: 9:45am On Oct 10, 2023
I pity Nigerians traveling abroad for studies

And Nigerians working with foreign countries

Una president don dent una image globally

The scrutinization una go receive no be small

Every foreigner will believe since a sitting president forged his certificate then his subjects must have forged more than him

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by FreeStuffsNG: 9:46am On Oct 10, 2023
FAKE PrinceOfLagos:

Ndi Owerri has started again. When will you keep your own words? Your own words o we all know

6 Likes

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
cool

Disobedience don finally get new Dr Gutterman

This one too will milk them for Twitter engagement

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Jonjam269: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2023
Another deluded obidot disguising as an American. Loser

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 9:48am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Ndi Owerri has started again. When will you keep your own words? Your own words o we all know
Stop attacking the truth ...

You should be ashamed of yourself that a certificate forger and a monumental disgrace is your illegitimate president

A supporter of a thief is also a thief .

Bliss52 and Jonjam269, same person using different monikers and I strongly believe that the fake monikers belongs to FreeStuffsNG.

Set awon certificate forgers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Gjwriter1: 9:51am On Oct 10, 2023
The truth is clearly showing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Wisereborn: 9:52am On Oct 10, 2023
Thank God that you are white grin grin grin grin

His paid agents for don name you Igbos or obidient by now

Na the name wey them dey give the truth sayer for Nigeria be that!!!
Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by FreeStuffsNG: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2023
FAKE PrinceOfLagos:

Ndi Owerri, You're the one the Bible describes as unstable and double minded dishonest one who should never be trusted.

You're glossing over what will cost you a severe reputation damage when you can not keep your own words.smh

For God's sake, your own words o and you feel no modicum of shame at your lack of integrity yet want to point out a speck in another person's eye when you have a log of wood in your own eyes shocked
Haba! I know that you are fake but you're irredeemable if you don't keep your own words.

3 Likes

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You should be ashamed of yourself that a certificate forger and a monumental disgrace is your illegitimate president

A supporter of a thief is also a thief .

Bliss52 and Jonjam269, same person using different monikers and I strongly believe that the fake monikers belongs to FreeStuffsNG.
Set awon certificate forgers

Mscheew dey play

Many are more intelligent and factual than obsessed Disobedience

Instead of discussion on Economics and State of the Nation, you are discussing 30 years old meaningless certificate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by BATified2023: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:
cool

Disobedience don finally get new Dr Gutterman

igbos are ready to hug the devil once he has something bad to say about Tinubu

Igbos aren’t playing politics but hate mixed with toxic emotions, one of them was even asking who
Made Reno omokri popular n I had to remind him of when Reno was an hero to the igbos when he was releasing back to back album for buhari

Igbos are busy promoting David hundeyin now cos he’s busy hating tinubu, I dey here dey wait when trailer go pass their middle again n they will start asking us who made David hundeyin popular

We even need to ask d igbos when jubril will b going back to Sudan cos dem never update us ooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
BATified2023:
igbos are ready to hug the devil once he has something bad to say about Tinubu

Igbos aren’t playing politics but hate mixed with toxic emotions, one of them was even asking who
Made Reno omokri popular n I had to remind him of when Reno was an hero to the igbos when he was releasing back to back album for buhari

Igbos are busy promoting David hundeyin now cos he’s busy hating tinubu, I dey here dey wait when trailer go pass their middle again n they will start asking us who made David hundeyin popular

We even need to ask d igbos when jubril will b going back to Sudan cos dem never update us ooo

The sad part is Twitter is paying this people, why they earn nothing with their hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
And just to add, Tinubu lied under oath that he’s a CPA holder.

3 Likes

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2023
I also searched for the CPA licence of Thomas Flanagan, a former employee at Deloitte Chicago.

Note - He is no longer a practicing accountant as his licence was revoked in 2012. His licence was issued in 1979.

Tinubu finished from University of Chicago in 1979, allegedly got his CPA licence after that, and allegedly worked in Deloitte (where he claimed he saved up to $1.8 million in salary and bonuses in the early 80s)

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/11/15/more-troubles-for-tinubu-as-deloitte-denies-having-records-of-his-employment

Question is, why is it easy to trace the licence of Thomas who got certified before Tinubu, but that of Tinubu is missing? Also coupled with the fact that Deloitte denied Tinubu ever worked with them?

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by BATified2023: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Ndi Owerri, You're the one the Bible describes as unstable and double minded dishonest one who should never be trusted.

You're glossing over what will cost you a severe reputation damage when you can not keep your own words.smh
once hate is involved igbos throw caution to d wind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Racoon(m): 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
sad Shameless criminal minded illegitimate president who is just a monumental shame, disgrace and embarrassment to a nation. To think that such a despicable humanity parades a lot of brainless morons as supporters and defenders is to say the least insulting to the sensibility of the genuine inhabitants of this battered nation.

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 9:56am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Mscheew dey play

Many are more intelligent and factual than obsessed Disobedience

Instead of discussion on Economics and State of the Nation, you are discussing 30 years old meaningless certificat

Just yesterday, TheTimes magazine lambasted Tinubu over his failed policies that is just about destroying the little that's left of Nigeria. And this s the same Tinubu that fooled himself that he graduated with first class from audio Chicago state university.

Olodo illegitimate president has scattered what's left of this country
Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Obiedun(m): 9:57am On Oct 10, 2023
A professor talking trash. Useless prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Just yesterday, TheTimes magazine lambasted Tinubu over his failed policies that is just about destroying the little that's left of Nigeria. And this s the same Tinubu that fooled himself that he graduated with first class from audio Chicago state university.

Exchange rate is now 300 to the USD as he promised.

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031 grin

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Couldntfigurean: 9:58am On Oct 10, 2023
If you are expecting good news from tinubu,you are on a long time
Can you give what you don’t have?

3 Likes

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 9:59am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Exchange rate is now 300 to the USD as he promised.

Tinubu till 2031 grin
Person wey fail as Lagos governor you dey take him words serious 😂

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Let me pepper you this morning

Well let me explain electoral law for you

Requirements of a Presidential Aspirant

1: They are a citizen of Nigeria by birth; Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Nigerian wether Lagos or Osun

2: They have attained the age of 35 years (40 before 2018); Tinubu is 70

3: They are a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party; Tinubu is APC chieftain

4: They have been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent... According to your own write up, Tinubu not only got education upto School Certificate level... Chicago State University Registrar confirmed him to be a student

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by PrinceOfLagos: 10:01am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

1: They are a citizen of Nigeria by birth; Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Nigerian wether Lagos or Osun

3: They are a member of a political party and are sponsored by that political party; Tinubu is APC chieftain

4: They have been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent... According to your own write up, Tinubu not only got education upto School Certificate level... Chicago State University Registrar confirmed him to be a student
So why then did Tinubu submit fake university certificate to the INEC?

2 Likes

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 10:02am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Exchange rate is now 300 to the USD as Tinubu promised in the “short term”

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu is a genius.

Hope you’re buying fuel for 97 naira per litre though.

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 10:03am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Exchange rate is now 300 to the USD as Tinubu promised in the “short term”

Go and look for Job on freelance sites remote jobs

As of today if you earn just $1000 you have made your first million

Instead of wasting data on Tinubu living his best life in Aso Rock

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Ofunaofu: 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
The news has finally gone global

This is a huge embarrassment to all Nigerians wether you're a Tinubu supporter or not

Tinubu have become a certified certificate forger of international dimensions

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

Go and look for Job on freelance sites remote jobs

As of today if you earn just $1000 you have made your first million

Instead of wasting data on Tinubu living his best life in Aso Rock

Sorry, I don’t earn in Naira, and I don’t live in the trenches, so I’m not bearing the brunt of bad governance unlike you.
Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2023
OkCornel:

Sorry, I don’t earn in Naira, and I don’t live in the trenches, so I’m bearing the brunt of bad governance unlike you.

No wonder, you are a dish washer slaving in white man's land

1 Like

Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by OkCornel(m): 10:06am On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52:

No wonder, you are a dish washer slaving in white man's land

Osanobua!!! shocked

So all your relatives in the white man’s land are slaving away as dishwashers? Thanks for letting us know. cheesy
Re: We All Know That Tinubu Forged His Diploma Certificate - Prof. Steve Hanke by Bliss52: 10:07am On Oct 10, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So why then did Tinubu submit fake university certificate to the INEC?

Another Pepper for you

Shehu Shagari submitted NCE Certificate

Obasanjo submitted his military records

Yaradua had a Bsc

Jonathan submitted GCE

Buhari Submitted Avidavit of lost GCE

Tinubu Submitted Avidavit of lost Certificate, Bsc certificate and NYSC certificate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu's Minister Uche Nnaji Reportedly Disgraced At The APC National Secretaria / Reno Omokiri’s Response To Iwuanyawu….. / My Salary Is 50k - Nigeria Soldier Cries Out After Being Charged 70k Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.