Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,778 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations (2456 Views)

Ayo Fayose And Oseni Rufai Clash On Arise TV (Video) / Is Government A Savings Account? Oshiomhole Challenges Peter Obi / You Lied’ — Amaechi Challenges Peter Obi To Public Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by StagethemTVee: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Broadcaster Oseni Rufai challenges the proposal made by Peter Obi to resolve the Nigerian naira challenge.

On Let us talk, we scrutinize the relationship between these men and how it appears Oseni Rufai now knows that Peter Obi may not have done a better job if he had been elected president.

Let us talk. What do you think?

Oseni Rufai challenges Peter Obi on Live TV about his economic permutations & proposals. Let us Talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDiRkegbvc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Percial(f): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
cool

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by jahsharon: 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Several idiots, one platform, Arise TV

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Tinubustar: 7:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
🙄

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by RingRoadMafia: 7:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
StagethemTVee:
Broadcaster Oseni Rufai challenges the proposal made by Peter Obi to resolve the Nigerian naira challenge.

On Let us talk, we scrutinize the relationship between these men and how it appears Oseni Rufai now knows that Peter Obi may not have done a better job if he had been elected president.

Let us talk. What do you think?

Oseni Rufai challenges Peter Obi on Live TV about his economic permutations & proposals. Let us Talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgDiRkegbvc

Election has ended, face the failure of a cunt you elected and leave all this petty issues alone. You even went and selected a photoshopped picture of Rufai, good to know you dont hide your bigotry anymore. What is it to you if Rufai and Obi disagree on an issue?

Will it make fuel cheaper?

Will it reduce the exchange rate?

Will it alleviate your poverty?

Will it make your dead YouTube channel flourish?

Will it make that your ugly wife look beautiful?

Guy park well.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by lamentor78(m): 8:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
Did you think Obi has economic sense before, his analysis are beer parlor analysis

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Emekaonline: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thank God through Jesus that many of us reasonable intelligent Nigerians did not vote for the failure that Igbos packaged for us. Look at how this failure would have handled our economy and many obidients will not be shameful about this failure. Hahahhahaha

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Jostoman: 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
From now onward Peter Obi Should not grant any interview to any Newspaper, TV and Radio station till further notice. I am not even happy he granted interview with Arise TV recently.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Simdyofficial(f): 8:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
The one they voted for. What did he do I supported southern presidency for a reason. I know there will surely be a good result and bad one from tinubu. Southern unity is my aim though.

6 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by famology(m): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
Rufai get big breasts ooooo 🤣

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by yarimo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
False statistician and fake news expert

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Corrinthians(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
"Goan read my this tin...".

What the fvck is "this tin"?

Obi is nothing but an stark illiterate. Just hear him talk, no coherence whatsoever. Sounds like a common motor park tour.

Little wonder the kind of people that he's surrounded by. God forbid. Dude's brain has probably been on vacation since he was born.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Corrinthians(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mynd44, Nlfpmod. This is a fp worthy material. Pet everyone hear how almighty, all knowing Obi would have handled the current economic hurdles.

4 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Finestgurlie(f): 9:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
Corrinthians:
"Goan read my this tin...".

What the fvck is "this tin"?

Obi is nothing but an stark illiterate. Just hear him talk, no coherence whatsoever. Sounds like a common motor park tour.

Little wonder the kind of people that he's surrounded by. God forbid. Dude's brain has probably been on vacation since he was born.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by SoNature(m): 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2023
Leave Peter Obi alone; Peter Obi is not your president.

Focus on emilokan; he's the president of the country.

4 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by accordadoga26(f): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehe

Werey don go cram statistics again.

He was asked where the money would come from but he has nothing reasonable to say, he was just blabbing.

Agulu Mandate Thief and Zoo Journalist

Obi is a fraud, he is just a regular politician the headless mob want to package as a Messiah fir us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Penguin2: 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
I hope idiots can now see that Rufai doesn’t take it easy on anybody.

But fools are always angered when their gods are challenged.

But we don’t care when Obi is probed to expatiate on his policy statements because when he’s always equal to the task unlike the lifeless certificate forger that some people worship as god.

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Racoon(m): 9:42pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good! Always ready to give an answer and not like the certificate forger that was delegating questions @ Chatham House only for his so called economic feats as former Lagos governor to be a disaster to the Nigerian nation.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by LAXconfidential(m): 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
Useless thread by a useless OP that depends on nairaland views to feed his wretched family.

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by JagabanB: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

Election has ended, face the failure of a cunt you elected and leave all this petty issues alone. You even went and selected a photoshopped picture of Rufai, good to know you dont hide your bigotry anymore. What is it to you if Rufai and Obi disagree on an issue?

Will it make fuel cheaper?

Will it reduce the exchange rate?

Will it alleviate your poverty?

Will it make your dead YouTube channel flourish?

Will it make that your ugly wife look beautiful?

Guy park well.
Tell us how the successful leader in Obi tackled water issue in Anambra, can you?
Drilling a borehole is a very lucrative business in the state of ur successful leader.
Can u tell us how he tackled poverty yet, most of the drug peddIers are from his state?
Can u tell us how goods and commodities were so cheap under him in Anambra?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by OkCornel(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Forget Peter Obi joor, we have seen the fruits of Tinubu’s economic policies.

Naira is now exchanging for 300 to the USD just as he promised.

https://hallmarknews.com/president-tinubu-seeks-urgent-reform-in-monetary-policy-regime/amp/

Tinubu till 2031🙌

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Oblongata: 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is a non issue. It absolutely means nothing except to obidients!

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Majesty7: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:
Did you think Obi has economic sense before, his analysis are beer parlor analysis

...and the ones he got from a mad man grin

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by BloodyDoe(f): 12:25am On Oct 11, 2023
WTF is goan read my this thing? I guess obi madman adviser got missing.

3 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Emekaonline: 1:21am On Oct 11, 2023
I am so so happy that this failure is busted

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Khd95(m): 1:54am On Oct 11, 2023
lamentor78:
mr bulaba and the overhyped special advisers he employed, where has his weak decisions taken us to, down down the abyss

Check cost of petrol, bag of rice, dollar, etc the thieving, certificate forging balablu removed subsidy and things went from worse to “God Abeg”

Even buhari the clueless wasnt thi terrible in his first 100 days

Tilinbu have nothing to offer, he came to steal more and enrich few

1 Like

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Bliss52: 1:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Obi is actually not academically sound

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Finestgurlie(f): 2:39am On Oct 11, 2023
Bliss52:
5 billion better than the certificate forging bastard charlatan Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by potent5(m): 3:13am On Oct 11, 2023
But the foja is 1st class.
Bliss52:

2 Likes

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by Alliswell248: 3:37am On Oct 11, 2023
Too dull to be Nigeria President.

The moment I watched his interview with Nesg....I knew this Agulu man is too dull upstairs.

Check Nesg interview with Hoebi on YouTube and compare the same with Tinubu.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oseni Rufai Challenges Peter Obi On Live TV About His Economic Permutations by skj1377(m): 4:15am On Oct 11, 2023
Am sure Tinubu has learnt the hard way . If you notice he has refused any increment in fuel prices despite obvious reasons for such. The situation of Nigeria is back to 6 months ago but with more hardship. One more fuel increment and a major breakdown of law and order may lead him out of the presidency. He had better thread with caution.
Fuel at N600 per litre has made life unbearable for Nigerians diminishing both purchasing power and standard of living. The exchange rate has still not unified official N770 per$ black market N1150 per $ . The Buhari they called illiterate managed it at N411 per $ and black market N700 per $ you tell me who is better?
Instead of Tinubu to put himself under pressure to think creatively he decided to follow the easy road. He is now looking for external loans to finance his economic agenda . unfortunately, his predecessor has a debt burden of 95% GDP which is crippling in its effect .
My suggestion is 1) reduce fuel prices to N60 per litre , 2) increase tax , 3) work with border communities and vigilante to stop smuggling . 4) introduce an artificial exchange rate "digital" of N5 to $1 available for only machinery and chemicals while others proceed to parallel market at whatever rate they get it. 5) decline all requests for forex to repatriate profits by international companies till further notice.
These policies will hurt the rich but favour the masses and Nigeria immediately they are implemented.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Mend Attack In Lagos An Ijaw Versus Yoruba War? / Pete Edochie Kidnapped / Adams Aliyu Eric Oshiomhole And Babatunde Raji Fashola For President In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.