Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,656 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:52 PM

Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi (10126 Views)

Buhari's Look As Ezra Olubi, Co-Founder Of Paystack Receives National Award / Biodun Oyebanji Receives INEC Certificate Of Return / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by texas1990(m): 9:14am On Oct 11, 2023
Goalnaldo:
I hope the award came with good monetary compensation. You can't just give them certificate and conclude that their reward is not only heaven but here
That's why we didn't mention the monetary aspect of it Cox you Igbos will be targeting on how to rub her.
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by deeva2: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The LEGACIES of the Great Obafemi Awolowo. 👍👍

What Yorubas were KNOWN/RENOWNED for in the Past!😊😊

Until, the Razaks, Afeez, Muslius, Kamorus, Amongst them SPOILED everything by Influencing the other Group
to Start supporting a Druggie Ebola CRIMINAL and shouting Ronu! 😟😏😕😕

This IPOB is still suffering from post election trauma simply because Razak, Afeez and Kamoru did not support your Agulu failure..
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 11, 2023
RajahBaltazar:
If a man is diligent with his work, he shall stand before kings. It's not about the profession, it's about your level of dedication.
What brought about professionalism if not level of dedication?
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Ballo1292(m): 11:11am On Oct 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Congrats oyebanji. I'm happy for you. Please if you are in nairaland, kindly drop your account number let me find you something for this coming weekend

Na who get the best Teacher award and na whom you dey celebrate?

Juvenile on the pad.

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Dadatao1998: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
Congrats oyebanji. I'm happy for you. Please if you are in nairaland, kindly drop your account number let me find you something for this coming weekend
Polaris bank
Dada Taofeek okikiola
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by gud4dbest(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
oluwaseunamos33:
7031226786,Opay. Thanks
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by hexenbiest: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Congratulations to him... meanwhile you can now keep your cleaning at a maximum and noise at a minimum with the oraimo ultra cleaner H2

Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Successfulben: 11:31am On Oct 14, 2023
texas1990:

So e pain you abi? reserve your tears, I can see how you address you papa at home, Yorubas no be your mate, if na nzobu nzobu now that na ur job.

Id!ot. I be full blown Yoruba man, but unlike you, am not a tribal bigot.
Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Successfulben: 11:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Gbam....you nailed ity brother
VinnyBaba:

Very Funny DingBats!😕😌

Ebola Graduated with First Class indeed!😏

If Awolowo resurrected and most of saw his Beloved Tribesmen supporting DRUGGIE,
He would Shed BITTER TEARS! 😢😢😢

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Receives National Best Teacher Award Winner, Elizabeth Adeyemi by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2023
Chochovini:
My place of birth. Ekiti State will always be ahead in terms of knowlegde while others follows with envy.

🤣🤭. Oh, God, stop.

Oluwole graduate, ma pami.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari/Tinubu Ticket In The Offing? / LASG Assures Timely Completion Of Isuti Road / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.