Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (50087 Views)

US Drone Strike Kills Senior Iran-Backed Militia Leader In Baghdad (Photos) / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Israeli Military Shoots Down Drones With Laser Technology Mounted On Aircraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
[quote author=KelvinHerbert post=126325628][/quote]

Mumu, which of the Gods will cause War in your family 🤔🤔
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by parkervero(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good, I need them to kill theirselves more and more.

Actually, the children are Israelis they abducted on Saturday
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by dahnimoh(m): 9:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Wahala
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Finestgurlie(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bliss52 is crying right now
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Acekidc4(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
if Israel is idiot what is your country Nigeria called? You be confirmed ASINWIN!

Mumu Slave!! Well done!!
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Finestgurlie(f): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Damn!!What every common Nigerian is praying to happen in Nigeria! God is answering the prayers in another country

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by lexy2014: 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
ijustdey:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/10/israeli-military-kills-senior-hamas-officials-airstrikes

I hardly use the word "wotowoto" but Gaza knows deep down that they are collecting "wotowoto" from Israel.

I hope they will have sense after all this bombing.

If they choose not to, we will wait for them to display their foolishness again then Israel will try to reset their brains with bombs

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by abobote: 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2023
Nice one, eliminate them all

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by deyplay: 9:56pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Even Hamas didn't want to attack Israel. Is just that, violence and causing of trouble is in their DNA. Infact, the thing na follow come. So, before they knew it, they had launched missiles. And now, their eyes don clear dem go don dey regret by now. Unfortunately, Israel no send their papa. grin
they are under ancestral curse by God. " War shall never depart from Ishmael"

"... a wild ass among men; his hand shall be against every man, and every man’s hand against him. And he shall dwell over against all his brethren” (Genesis 16:12)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by TVTM2023: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
This is how will continue till one day the whole world gathers against Isreal.The whole world is tied by interests either for or against Isreal depending on religion,economic ,political reasons.

It will continue that way till the rapture comes as the 7 year peace treaty has already being signed!
One day an idiot will launch a nuclear bomb against ISREAL and Isreali allies at peace then God himself will deal a fatal blow to all anti Isreal interests and all of Isreal enemies in the Gog and magog invasion to come.
Gog is America and all its allies and Magog is russia and all its allies
Ezekiel 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them. 38:9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.
38:10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:
Does it not occur to everyone that both got(america) and magog(russia) have been dealing and sending weapons in exchange for oil.
The religious part of it is very large compared to what the bible speaks about the downfall of America and russia!
Isreal will be the burying place for these two and it is a pity that they would be destroyed by supernatural means ie without hands and human weapons.
Ezekiel 38:11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates
They would be able to come and attack isreal in the midst of the 7 years peace treaty!

, 38:12 To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land.
38:14 Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say unto Gog, Thus saith the Lord GOD; In that day when my people of Israel dwelleth safely, shalt thou not know it?
38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
38:16 And thou shalt come up against my people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land, that the heathen may know me, when I shall be sanctified in thee, O Gog, before their eyes.
Thermobaric fire from God will wipe out all the armies coming against Israel.
Zechariah calls it the effect like a plague but in modern explanation we know it's thermobaric weapon like destruction.
Zechariah 14:12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
A very horrific way to die while standing
14:13 And it shall come to pass in that day, that a great tumult from the LORD shall be among them; and they shall lay hold every one on the hand of his neighbour, and his hand shall rise up against the hand of his neighbour.

Ezekiel 38:18 And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord GOD, that my fury shall come up in my face.
38:19 For in my jealousy and in the fire of my wrath have I spoken, Surely in that day there shall be a great shaking in the land of Israel; 38:20 So that the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the heaven, and the beasts of the field, and all creeping things that creep upon the earth, and all the men that are upon the face of the earth, shall shake at my presence, and the mountains shall be thrown down, and the steep places shall fall, and every wall shall fall to the ground.
38:21 And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother. 38:22 And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Fredchisom(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2023
Taylor92:
Religion of peace don jam their match

Them think say na southern kaduna or Ilorin wey them dey chase an entire Isele worshippers commot from community

Barbecue go don plenty for Palestine now

Israel no follow them shine teeth oo

Anybody wey you see black dot for him forehead you strike immediately
I wan die for laugh grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Okiton: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
angry

Kudos to Israeli government

Kill them all

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by oakenfold: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Felimax:
My question is how will those Hamas terrorist escape with their captives when as it stands Gaza is a no fly zone?

Keeping the captives will not be necessary because helloooo, you don't have a place to keep them. Fear grips me.

Israel is a true example of 99% ruggedity! Mario Puzo in my mind! The Sicilian!

Gaza has been blockaded for over 10 years anyway.
Tunnels is the likely answer. Hamas is continuously building a network of tunnels in Gaza. Sometimes they build them out into Israel and attack from there.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2023
Moniya4Real:
But he called out Palestinie as well naw. Why didn’t you mention it? Hamas doesn’t actually represent all Palestinians. May be you even love Israel more than Africa

Hamas don't represent Palestinian but they're using Palestinian installations to commit terrorism, you yourself answer that question, do you love your country where all the leaders are bastardly corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by wahalawahala: 10:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
if Israel is idiot what is your country Nigeria called? You be confirmed ASINWIN!
Israel no send ur papa . Mumu ass licker

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Angelfrost(m): 10:07pm On Oct 10, 2023
Once upon a time, Hamas and Palestine would have been all over social media drawing sympathy... As dem don use their hand buy market, na for the rest of the world to sit down watch Israel decimate them.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Whatisurproblem:

That dude is the most foolish person have ever quoted on this forum...
If u see his pix...He is a real description of a typical dunce.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

Mumu Slave!! Well done!!
you are a son of a 🐶🐕
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Okechinwadike: 10:11pm On Oct 10, 2023
Omoawoke2:

Yes oo

Arabs hate Africans
Israelites hate us too

When your haters are fighting each other, you can only grab popcorn and watch

Meanwhile

Religion in Israel
78% Judaism
18% Muslim
1.9% Christians

Please someone should educate me what Apc or Nigeria has to do with Palestine Israel fight?

Are people naturally stoopid or what?

Seun needs to set IQ test before people join nairaland to avoid different werey on this forum

you do you like Africa? NONSENSE AND AFRICA
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by stormborn28(m): 10:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!

Eeemmm....that means you go dey fvck well well oooooo

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Moniya4Real(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
Bro, indeed I con ask myself whether I like Nigeria: hell No! But I love African sha

Whatisurproblem:
Hamas don't represent Palestinian but they're using Palestinian installations to commit terrorism, you yourself answer that question, do you love your country where all the leaders are bastardly corrupt
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Exceed15: 10:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Good development. Kill them all. Animals
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JohnVianney: 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
planetx:
Bloody fake Ashkenazi so called Jews, continue your genocide while this dumb Africans are clapping for you. The Bible said once the real Jews returns from the 4 corners of the earth from which they were scattered there will be total peace in the promised land, how come since you fakers got there in 1948 it's been endless wars.

Finally!!! Someone gets the gist, those guys occupying Israel are fake Jews. The Hebrews and Jews you read about in the holy books live closer to you than you imagine.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by JohnVianney: 10:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Austineva:
We Biafran People strongly stand with Isreal 🇮🇱
In this matter it's best you stay neutral because there's more to the eyes than you can see.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Wizardslayer: 10:21pm On Oct 10, 2023
They should erase everything breathing in that god forsaken Gaza. Enough of this rubbish.

F..k the jihadist.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by godwinstringed1(m): 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
The first thing I said when I saw the strike from Hama in Palestine was "small yansh too wan shake"

IDF is a peculiar force that doesn't lose war since the past several decades. Their history of the past decades are filled with wars, because they're majorly surrounded with enemies.

They eat and dine with battles. Israel, military service is compulsory for most Jewish men and women. In the eyes of many citizens, it is the glue that keeps the country together in a region widely hostile to its presence, and it's recognized worldwide for its technological advances and intelligence-gathering capabilities.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by 11doubledee: 10:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
adebayo987:
I love when Israel is very hard in their speech. These Islamic bigotries think that they're the only ones who can make such harsh statements like this and still go ahead to massacre people. I think this was why they attacked in the first place. They thought Israel would be so foolish to by announcing their airstrikes giving them time to escape.

I very much hate the Venezuelan President supporting these terrorists whose only targets are unarmed civilians including children. I pray may his country receive the same fate. I will be the first to support the terrorist attacks.
Don't mind the insensitive fellow.
Terrorism is a global evil that should be condemned in all guises.
He's only talking because no venezuelan was killed/slaughtered or kidnapped by HAMAS.
You didn't only kidnap but massacred isrealis and foreigners.
And you don't want isreal to react ,you also want the government of those slaughtered foreigners to support you.
Who does that?
The fools were still firing numerous missiles into isreal today and still shouting genocide at the same time.
Do they reason at all?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by Juliusdking(m): 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Acekidc4:
The Two idiot Nations should kindly Please kill there selves more and more. We need to reduce world Population. Idiotic Palestinians and Stupid Israelites. The Two idiot Nations are Known Terrorist!! I have no Pity for the Two Idiots!!
I feel your pain sorry ooo
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by isahsalee: 10:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
The offspring will surely spring up in thousand folds.
Re: Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:28pm On Oct 10, 2023
IF WE ARE ALLOWED TO COME TO THIS EARTH A THOUSAND TIMES, I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH SERPENT SEEDS CHILDREN OF VIOLENCE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin / Tiger Power Is Dead, Kenya Strongest Man Dies At 72 Years (photos) / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.