Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,307 members, 7,853,419 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72989 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by BabaAduras: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.

What about the number killed by Hamas?

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Hpesoj: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
[s][/s]

Mind the way you respond to me or I off you like candle. If not for the spirit of God in me I would have cursed you sad

I don't respond to riffraff, but I'll indulge you this once. First, you've revealed your true identity in your first sentence. Secondly, you'll "... off you[self] like candle(sic)" because you are who? I double dare you mother fucking chimp!!! cheesy cheesy grin

Mumu go and threaten your mates over there.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Warmaterial(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool The wild donkeys are getting tamed.

I diss HAMAS with “Drop The World” by Lil Wayne feat. Eminem.
Great jam!
dis guy u no get work sef nawao, always commenting on every post, get a job G.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by DECLAN2015(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

But isreal has a. Race where is their own land.
And y do hamas kill almost 300?
Do u want to fold their own hand and do nothing
Isreal we're almost wiped during ww2.
Do u think they ll allow that to happen again
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Chochovini: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
I will be happy if there should be a way to wipe them off finally they are the one disturbing the peace of the whole universe.
. Eheen! Now you‘re talking.
See, in apropos to what you‘ve just typed above, I always tell peopl something.

I am not God. Neither I am I judging here, but some of the sole reasons that Heaven is believed to the MOST peaceful place any mortal can go to after life here on Earth is;

Fierstly). It is God‘s Throne. God is the God of unfathomable peace.

Secondly very quickly). It‘s because, no true MUSLIM shall be there.
Take it to World Bank.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mp3ree: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

Stop lying you are a fucking islamic ...

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by walozanga(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

So what hamas did to isreal is good abi, you must be high

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by amliftedhigher: 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are terrorists and they don't deserve to live amongst human!!!

Destroy them all!
AGREED
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ejieddy: 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Ancestral Land since when? Your history stops with the Ottoman empire in the 1500s. Did you go back to 722BCE and beyond when the Jews were ejected from that same land which belongs to them by Assyria (Now Syria)? The Jews own that Land for many thousands of years but were taken away from their land forcefully and later, a new state was created for them to peacefully coexist with their Neighbors. Everyone and their dog knows that Jerusalem belongs to Israel and the Jews. Jerusalem was instituted by King David, a Jewish King as the capital of the Kingdom of Israel in the first Millennium BCE.

While I don't support the killing of the innocent, and hope these two nations can Co exist with the two state solution, Hamas drew blood with that kind of barbaric attack and Israel has a right to respond and they are doing well so far. Everyone can not be afraid of Islam or Ishmael. Islam doesn't have a monopoly of Jihad or killings. The world is becoming wise to this and is ready to return the favour to you in a hundred folds. No turning of the other cheek. It's plain old school do me I do you, man no go vex. You bomb, we missile. You kidnap, we scatter. If you want to preach peace, put down your sword.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by 11doubledee: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
But you support the unprovoked attack on isreal on Saturday.
Slaughtering and kidnapping isrealis and foreigners alike.
And you said you are a Christian?
What if you were on pilgrimage and one of the unguided missiles hit ones hotel(God forbid).
Occupation is another thing entirely.
But terrorism is a bigger evil

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
I s l a m a b a d angry why do hamas cause trouble and go into rat holes? Why?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by rummmy: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2023
Kill them all...
No pity any islamist
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by omasunny(m): 7:03pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
You are on your own. Keep supporting evil and pray for evil

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Sammy5413(m): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Ur brain is on menopause
brainpulse:

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Willie2015: 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Egypt that practiced Islam closed their borders to Palestine...

Hamas does not believe in negotiation..,,, its armed resistance...

Force is the only language Hamas understand.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by IamAsiri: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:

No, you are not. You have proved time and time again that you are antichristian, and that has nothing to do with your so-called brutality.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by IamAsiri: 7:25pm On Oct 11, 2023
11doubledee:

But you support the unprovoked attack on isreal on Saturday.
Slaughtering and kidnapping isrealis and foreigners alike.
And you said you are a Christian?
What if you were on pilgrimage and one of the unguided missiles hit ones hotel(God forbid).
Occupation is another thing entirely.
But terrorism is a bigger evil

He is not. He is a liar. That's his favourite quote anytime he wants to write against Christians.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by iSense247: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
The bolded is how to recognize an Islamic terrorist on Nairaland. That's their signature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Lotorino: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Also check their actions against Israel. Don't be one sided
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Olichoke: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
BokoHaram, unknown gunmen, Igbos will wipe out all of your lineages, just look at how foolish you are? Your heart is as black as your skin.

Terrorists like you and Hamas do not deserve to live a day. If I see you and their likes, I'll light you
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2023
MrPaul2:

I think Irael deliberately ignore intelligence of attack from Hamas because they wanted the world to stay back why they teach Hamas in the language they understand.

I can't agree less. I felt that strongly.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by kclub83(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
stupid terrorist. Go to hell. U are not a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
olayinka63:

I can read joy in all of you hailing Israel. All of you saying Hamas attacked first, I pray the situation that made Hamas to attack first happened to you and let's see if you will keep folding your arm. This is a false report by changing narration. You people tagged Hamas attacked as first attack and not a defensive or revengeful attack. Israel killing Palestinians and continue to occupy their land and you said their response is an attack first? I pray what happen to Palestinian happen to you and your lots and we will see if your response will be deemed attack first.

Meanwhile, Israel will never eliminate Palestinian on this earth. They may cause damages, but Palestinians will remain till the end of the world. You may not believe this, but at the end Israel will be conquered. If it is that easy, Israel should have erased Palestinians many years back. They could not do.

Also I sensed partial reportage on NL, yes Israeli are killing Palestinians but Israeli is also recording casualty continously. 900 Israeli is not a beans nah.

What is this one saying? angry
In either assault, the innocents are the ones suffering the casualty!
Before launching any attacks, know you have enough defense mechanism that the table won't turn against you.

Hamas made a grave mistake this time and it has really backfired.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Westerhoffe(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history

I'm just feeling so sorry for the innocents that are about to go down in the next few days of the foreseen massacre if truly Israel has abolished all rules of war.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by jrusky(m): 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
If that university is terrorist spot Isreali should destroy it to rubbles, no building should still stand in the university all must go down to pieces.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by olayinka63: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
mpire:

Israels will be conquered by your father right? Fvcking terrorists. So your Allah should help you beat boko haram but Israel's God should sit and look. Werey omo

This was you...2014

I understand that you have never been nurtured by a responsible father. Therfore you won't know the feelings someone feel if his father is abused.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by EDOLUWA: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Princewell2012:

Hmm it seems you re a moderate Muslim from the West

Am not a muslim
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by EDOLUWA: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2023
Thank you for all your abuse here ... But am not a Muslim but I truly belief Terrorist are simply hiding under Islam to do evil

Israel07:

Shut up you blood thirsty demon. How many times have you condemned the evil they do. Y'all kill people recklessly and shout Allahu Akbar while at it and none of ur imams speak against it instead u play reverse psychology on people with demonic phrase "Islam is a religion of peace". Why do you need to tell us it's a religion of peace? You're a potential terrorist too. Your paedophilic Mohamed spread ur terrorist Islamic ideology with violence so what do you mean by a true Muslim will never kill? Y'all are terrorist and rapist which is why you force your women to cover their whole body cos y'all control ur uncircumcised dick. Bloody fools. Death to y'all!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by charleskl(m): 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
So assuming if boko haram attacked Niger and they retaliate killing people in lagos,imo, etc...Will u now say wat Niger is doing is right?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right bro
Angelfrost:

Yeah... They should have just clapped their hands and told Hamas "Well done" after that attack...!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Angelfrost(m): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
charleskl:
So assuming if boko haram attacked Niger and they retaliate killing people in lagos,imo, etc...Will u now say wat Niger is doing is right?

Two wrongs doesn't make a right bro

Your analogy doesn't add up, brother...!

Israel has good Intel about Hamas hiding amongst civilians.

You can't expect Israel to bury their dead and let it all slide.... Even America didn't take Bin Laden's 9/11 attacks quietly lying low.

Actions and Consequences...!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Jagabanarmy: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2023
Westerhoffe:

I'm just feeling so sorry for the innocents that are about to go down in the next few days of the foreseen massacre if truly Israel has abolished all rules of war.
Exactly, I feel for innocent civilians and Israel should ensure minimal causalities on innocent civilians
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by charleskl(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2023
How doesn't it add up bro?
Are boko haram not hiding amongstcivilians in the North?...how mny innocent pple have they killed?..yet do u see the army bombing the whole north and kill civilians?..

And to the bin laden 9/11, America didn't use the same approach as israel
Angelfrost:

Your analogy doesn't add up, brother...!

Israel has good Intel about Hamas hiding amongst civilians.

You can't expect Israel to bury their dead and let it all slide.... Even America didn't take Bin Laden's 9/11 attacks quietly lying low.

Actions and Consequences...!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.