Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:21 AM

Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution (72995 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2023
mpire:

You've been repeating the same crap for 72hrs - "killed your messiah " There's an empty grave in Israel. I beg where was Mohammed buried after getting poisoned by a slave girl, oh he got killed in a war, oh he ascended to 'heaven' from that Jerusalem temple right? grin grin grin. Muhammad is in hell being tortured and awaiting your arrival for your future journey to the lake of fire. Do you like it rare or crispy? grin

Words of advice, you should carry a plant around with you everywhere you go, to replace the oxygen you waste.
Mumu so you don't know you messiah was born in Palestine.
You don't know your messiah is from Palestine but jews killed him just the way they are killing 10,000 christains in Israel every year too.
Continue worshiping the devil, infidel!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2023
olayinka63:

I can read joy in all of you hailing Israel. All of you saying Hamas attacked first, I pray the situation that made Hamas to attack first happened to you and let's see if you will keep folding your arm. This is a false report by changing narration. You people tagged Hamas attacked as first attack and not a defensive or revengeful attack. Israel killing Palestinians and continue to occupy their land and you said their response is an attack first? I pray what happen to Palestinian happen to you and your lots and we will see if your response will be deemed attack first.

Meanwhile, Israel will never eliminate Palestinian on this earth. They may cause damages, but Palestinians will remain till the end of the world. You may not believe this, but at the end Israel will be conquered. If it is that easy, Israel should have erased Palestinians many years back. They could not do.

Also I sensed partial reportage on NL, yes Israeli are killing Palestinians but Israeli is also recording casualty continously. 900 Israeli is not a beans nah.

Israels will be conquered by your father right? Fvcking terrorists. So your Allah should help you beat boko haram but Israel's God should sit and look. Werey omo

This was you...2014

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, we Christians condemn the brutality of Isreal against Gaza. No sane Christian should support the bombing of children and innocent women. We nigerian Christians stand with and will continue to pray for the Palestinians. sad

Who are the WE? Ogbemi, speak for yaself
It you are born of the Spirit, you will ask the Holy Spirit before running your mouth here
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Friend22(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Ishmaelites ain't seen nothing yet.

I analyzed the genesis of the conflict, it's here for your perusal: https://www.nairaland.com/7871276/exposed-why-israel-hated-arabs

Except you and those who liked this foolish comment of yours blinded by your so called fake love for Israel then I see no deferncec between you and the terrorist apartheid Zionist regime backed by another bigger terrorist nation (America).
Biblically speaking, the descendants have a rightful claim to evey inch of land those wicked , inhumane retards are doing to them.

Israel was conquered before and soon , one day they will be conquered like the ingrates they are before 1947.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by efembaba(m): 4:34pm On Oct 11, 2023
No I didn't. Do you mind telling me or giving me a link to watch
Whytelyon:

Did u watch the footage of what happened on Saturday?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Hope you know jews don't like Christains
Over 10,000 christains are killed in Israel every year, there are videos showing isreali burning christains in Israel and their government is happy with it.
Infact it's a crime for you to practice christainity in Israel, the government jail or kill you once they found out you are a christain.
Remember jews killed your messiah.
Remember your messiah is from Palestine
Remember your messiah was born in Palestine
Remember jews don't believe in your messiah
Remember jews hate black
Remember jews hate christain
Remember there are more Muslims in Israel than christains too

That is why I don't interfere in their fight and Ask God to have mercy. Isreal that was still spitting on Christian pilgrim just last week 3 Oct..they tink Jesus Christ no fit do anything

2 Likes

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Mumu so you don't know you messiah was born in Palestine.
You don't know your messiah is from Palestine but jews killed him just the way they are killing 10,000 christains in Israel every year too.
Continue worshiping the devil, infidel!

Fvcking re.tard even Israel provides stable electricity and jobs to your terrorists brothers. You don't even have NEPA to charge your stup1d phone in that country. Muhammed is waiting for you in hell, go join the fight, you no want 72 virgins too? Generation of the slave woman grin

Your allah doesn't exit
Your Muhammed is a child molester
But keep humoring us...
Saturday- allahu akuba
Sunday - Israel is bombing us grin grin

He's turned your dancing into to mourning again
He's increased your sorrows
We can't stay silent
We must sing for His vengeance has come...oh oh oh
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by rhymesnoni(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2023
Deeprooted:
Muslims are terrorists and they don't deserve to live amongst human!!!

Destroy them all!

Your great grand father. IDIOT

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mbos: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:
Israel comiting the biggest massacre and genocide in history.

The effect is that they are breeding people with more resilience and vengeance.

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

A lot of people here needs to pick up history lessons.

whose ancestral land?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2023
Rayban26:

You're a lady. As expected you will be emotional about things like this. Abeg park well. Isreal should keep up the good work. Potential terrorists must be eliminated bit by bit
as Isreal keeps up the good work, they will also enjoy the repercussions of their actions...periodt

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists has been killing Palestinians and stealing her land and heritage since ages, infact all those places you go to pilgrimage belong to Palestine.
Your messiah was born in Palestine and the Jews killed him just the way they are killing over,10,000 christains in Israel every year too

Golgotha is in Palestine grin
Take care abeg.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Whytelyon(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
as Isreal keeps up the good work, they will also enjoy the repercussions of their actions...periodt

Story
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ogascomax: 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

You can't just take possession of people's ancestral land/ heritage by force and you tell them how to react or not to react.

It's manipulative system of communicating facts you are doing. Israel just wake up and start killing children. Like what is current going now, what led to the death of these children in 2023 if not because of Hamas carnage on Israel citizens. Do you know how many people that was massacred before Israel revenge.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by lexyclasy: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Who is this toddler
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by mpire: 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sweet arm of justice...you re.tards ranting on NL should donate your power banks and petroleum. grin

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by vatiqan(m): 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

In Fela's voice; na animal talk be thatio!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ogascomax: 4:50pm On Oct 11, 2023
Israelterrorist:

Israeli terrorists are raping women ATM, and killing children too, i saw a clip where idf rounded up over 10,000 children and burn them alive the media is saying anything now,
I hope the world is seeing this genocide against the good people of Palestine

You are a terrorist like Hamas. Look at your mouth like rounded up 10,000 children and burning them alive. Who brought those kids to the place and who took the count. Who was taking care of the children? Lies lies and lies.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by atobs4real(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
IyfeNamikaze:
As if Hamas cares about the lives of Palestinians. In fact this is exactly what Hamas wants, for Isreal to pummel that place so hard that other Muslim countries wouldn't want to normalize relations with Isreal and recognize their right to exist. This also is a tool for indoctrination for the new batch of Hamas fighters. The Hamas leadership is actually in Qatar not in Gaza.
Sorry when you first attacked.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ashawopikin(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Propaganda
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by atobs4real(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
IyfeNamikaze:
As if Hamas cares about the lives of Palestinians. In fact this is exactly what Hamas wants, for Isreal to pummel that place so hard that other Muslim countries wouldn't want to normalize relations with Isreal and recognize their right to exist. This also is a tool for indoctrination for the new batch of Hamas fighters. The Hamas leadership is actually in Qatar not in Gaza.
Sorry when you first attacked.
Keep wailing until Christ comes.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2023
Sunnyski:

I think the Islamic terrorists will listen to that.
I pray so
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chochovini:
. Babe, unfortunately, that peace you‘re advocating for does not exist anywhere in terrorist territory. You see? The only language they understood is violence, more and more violence.
I will be happy if there should be a way to wipe them off finally they are the one disturbing the peace of the whole universe.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by pascal558(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

How did Africans react to their lands taken by this same Arabs in North Africa? Or the lands they too took in turkey, Syria etc?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by ufotunang: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
akan102:

The solution to this is war war and more war after the war sense for rational talk can take place, shikina
After all peace dey sleep, trouble go wake am up
..more war and more war...but they have been fighting wat for more than 50 years ago the war has not yet ended...sense for rational talk has not still come with all this war since 50 years ago
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Gandrova: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
If you are happy with the bombing of innocent children and women in Gaza strip, then you have lost your conscience.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by TheSuperX(m): 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

I asked you few questions you didn't answer any. You were quick to call names, I don't talk to swines. Answer them in all fairness , then come back to talk. Muslims are liars from day one.
Do you know why I insulted you? because you were acting like a loose barbarian, just because you despise Muslims dosen't mean that all innocent Palestinians should die and besides Palestinians have both christians and Jews. you also called me Muslim just because I am supporting something right. or do you think it is only Muslims that supports Palestinians? you need to use your brain if you have one.

Also check the screenshots below to see yourself if those people supporting Palestinians are Muslims, the thing about you guys is that you have allowed the western media to brainwashed you guys, just like how your politicians deceive you people.

1 Like

Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Gainman: 5:32pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

yes they are committing genocide. Call it what u like. If hamas did not find trouble. This would not have happened. Use your senses nah. Can a single muslin sees fault in hamas activities? Hamas turned Isreal to a tiger.
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Israelterrorist: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

Golgotha is in Palestine grin
Take care abeg.
Your messiah was born in Bethlehem,
Remember Jerusalem is Palestine
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by lovebird65(m): 5:40pm On Oct 11, 2023
Tinubu calls for a cease fire between Israel and Hamas war or Nigeria will take disciplinary action against Israel!!!!!
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by phorget(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
brainpulse:

Please I want you to educate me regarding all this ”Israel grabbing people's land”. The Israelites in the bible had a place for themselves then how come they suddenly turn land grabbers?
Re: Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution by Hpesoj: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2023
Whytelyon:

So the birthplace of Christianity has a right to hate her children? Your Sheikhs and you need brain check.

.... and you automatically assumed my religion. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet Putin's 2 Daughters As US Places Sanctions On Them / Kenyan Dead Man Who Screamed In Pain As He Was Cut During Embalming Dies Again / Iris Kaingu Bounced From Meeting Prince Harry In Zambia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.