Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

I Love Nollywood! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Love Nollywood! (1262 Views)

Onome 1 & 2... Another Love - Nollywood Movie: Do You Have This Old Movie? / I Love The Yoruba Language / Mtv Celebrates Nigerian Independence With "i Love Naija"weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Nollywood! by skaijuice(f): 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Greetings Nairaland!

I recently found this forum because I am an avid watcher of Nollywood films on the internet. I am so excited to see these films, they are great and I am proud that they even exist. I even heard about this forum on one of the films, Blackberry Babes, which is the first time I saw them having sex scenes and cursing on a Nollywood film. Ive watched several so it seemed previous to this particular film there was a sense of modesty (G-rating) being upheld, but I see that rule has been broken.

Anyway, I just wanted to say PEACE to you all. And to let you all know that the Nollywood industry is awesome. However, Im not sure how it makes any money since these movies are being streamed for free. Let me know about that, because I am not sure. I am signing off from the beautiful island of Puerto Rico all the way in the Caribbean Sea!

Peace and Love
Skai
Re: I Love Nollywood! by BodyKiss(m): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
Nollywood movies? **laughs** kpi kpi
Re: I Love Nollywood! by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 11, 2012
BodyKiss: Nollywood movies? **laughs** kpi kpi

Yea...the Nollywood y'all despise so much is appreciated by other nationals. Shame!
Re: I Love Nollywood! by Jayboy124: 7:52am On Oct 11, 2012
There are good Nollywood movies out there. Glad someone loves them.

(1) (Reply)

Rated E Screenplays - Unlocking Creativity! / Kis Kisko Pyaar Karu Movie Prediction Expected Income Estimate Profit / Best Site To Watch Movies Online For FREE, Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.