Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Nigerians Destroying Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Destroying Nigeria (285 Views)

How Tinubu Is Gradually Destroying Nigeria / Buhari: Foreign Groups Bent On Destroying Nigeria Behind Boko Haram / Nigerians Destroying Posters Of Tinubu, Calling BAT Oleburuku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by thinkmoney(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
We are not just a serious society... plenty dirty Dey our head. If not, we won’t be shooting ourselves on the leg with our stupid choices.
Tinubus son,Seyi like Buharis daughter is abusing our national carrier by flying it to a polo event in Kano. Like who is he? Which account will the money for fueling and maintaining the Jet for that trip be on? Small time dey will be having strippers party in the aircraft.

I can bet with ***** that you would never catch any of Obis kid doing such. Children wey get home training? Wey dey occupied with their different careers? Abi which work Seyi Tinubu dey do?
We encourage rubbish. We are contributors to society decline. We can’t pretend that we do not know this kind of things can happen with our choice of president. We are the type of people that Gods judgement is coming upon.
Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by SoNature(m): 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2023
Nigeria is the biggest tragedy that happened to the black man. God will never forgive Lord Lugard for bringing a bunch of lunatics into one geographic location!
Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
thinkmoney:
We are not just a serious society... plenty dirty Dey our head. If not, we won’t be shooting ourselves on the leg with our stupid choices.
Tinubus son,Seyi like Buharis daughter is abusing our national carrier by flying it to a polo event in Kano. Like who is he? Which account will the money for fueling and maintaining the Jet for that trip be on? Small time dey will be having strippers party in the aircraft.

I can bet with ***** that you would never catch any of Obis kid doing such. Children wey get home training? Wey dey occupied with their different careers? Abi which work Seyi Tinubu dey do?
We encourage rubbish. We are contributors to society decline. We can’t pretend that we do not know this kind of things can happen with our choice of president. We are the type of people that Gods judgement is coming upon.

'Nigerians' destroying Nigeria. Like Seyi like Buhari's daughter, it is called Privilege.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by thinkmoney(m): 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

'Nigerians' destroying Nigeria. Like Seyi like Buhari's daughter, it is called Privilege.
Which school u go? It’s called abuse of power.
U have a very irritating life. You think I am talking from a tribal perspective? Tinubu is not representing well his tribe.
I chose Obi for is individual character. But you are so daft and narrow minded u thought I was basing my argument on tribe.
Osinbanjos family behaved themselves too well when he was in power.

Go with your shameful life
Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by thinkmoney(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Olodo... u just wasted your parent’s effort at educating u.
Did I write Yoruba or Osun destroying nigeria?
Anybody that supports any leader just based on tribe and religion is one of the people destroying Nigeria no matter where he or she is from.
I am proud of the Yoruba race and the iconic heroes and heroines it has produced.
Go extinct Dinosaur
Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

Which school u go? It’s called abuse of power.
U have a very irritating life. You think I am talking from a tribal perspective? Tinubu is not representing well his tribe.
I chose Obi for is individual character. But you are so daft and narrow minded u thought I was basing my argument on tribe.
Osinbanjos family behaved themselves too well when he was in power.

Go with your shameful life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by Couldntfigurean: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

I love hanty Kemi

1 Share

Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by Zxcvbnmghtr: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
I love hanty Kemi

I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

CHINUA ACHEBE, in his book, 'There was a country'.

Nobody could have said it better than an Igbo man. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by BATified2023: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2023
thinkmoney:

but all the igbos caught abroad for drugs are painting Nigeria good?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by thinkmoney(m): 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2023
BATified2023:
but all the igbos caught abroad for drugs are painting Nigeria good?
Who dey give all this mental patients and illiterates phone?
You didn’t read or understand what ‘Nigerians’ mean? How did igbo or Yoruba issue enter this now?
Re: Nigerians Destroying Nigeria by Cassandraloius: 7:24am On Oct 12, 2023
The whole Truth!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Relax, Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria: Yul Edoche And Judy Austin Assure Nigerians / Muzuulim - Muzuulim Ticket: A Crate Of Eggs Is Now N3000 / Pdp Governorship Grand Finally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.