Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba (9486 Views)

Truck Falls On Keke Nepap In Abule Egba (pics) / Overheating Headache With Honda Accord 1997 Model / Toyota Camry 1997 2.2 Xle Vs Bmw E36(318i) Vs Mercedes C220 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by femmy2010(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
Chuck D:

why would anyone drive to "gun point" and complain that their car was stolen? you no know befor say if dem see you for "gun point" dem go thief your moto? mchewwww

I pray such would never be your portion.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Yemming(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2011
Chuck D:

why would anyone drive to "gun point" and complain that their car was stolen? you no know befor say if dem see you for "gun point" dem go thief your moto? mchewwww

you are such a slowpoke,

@op,

bro i will keep you in my prayers,
sandee575:

What an unambitious thief. 1997?

you are very foolish and a big idiot,
Mobinga:

LMAO. How is putting it up online going to help you??

another foolish idiot, i really dont know what is funny about this, laughing at someones misfortune, dont worry your own will soon come, oloshi
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by allboyz(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
@OP - sorry abt the loss. . . .i hope for gud news tho. . . .

@Peeps. . .Common someone just lost a car and you are smooching around saying its '97 Model. . . do you know how much that car cost now? even peeps that works in Office stole less and are in jail. . .
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Lekky2: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Op, Sorry about the incident.But i will strongly advice you to make a report of the robbery at the police atation just for record sake only.This will bail you out should incase the robbers use the car to commit another crime.
I am talking from experience, some robbers broke into my compound at night in sagamu, Ogun state some 2/3 years ago when i was not around. They made away with all they could and when they were leaving, they went away in my wife's Nissan Sunny car.
The car was later recovered in a village called Elegbeka (Bounday between Ondo/Edo state) 3 months later where they used the car to commit a crime.At this time they had erased all the engravings done on the car but failed to remove the one on one of the side mirror properly. Police copied this number and traced it down all the way to Lagos motor registry at Alausa Ikeja from where i was traced to Sagamu.The only thing thing that saved me from the police trouble then was that i reported the incident at Sagamu Police station, the following morning after the incident.
Please take a cue from this.
I pray that you recover your car very soon.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by MMM2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
op just take it esay
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by taosola(m): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2011
SORRY ABOUT THE PATETIC STORY. I WISH U ARE ABLE TO RECOVER BACK THE CAR. BUT TO INSTALL A CAR TRACKER INTO YOUR CAR WOULD HAVE FAR BETTER. WITH LESS THAN 5% OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE CAR, YOU WOULD HAVE SECURED IT FROM STEALING. ANY NAIRALANDER THAT HAS NOT INSTALLED CAR TRACKER INTO THEIR CAR SHOULD DO THAT NOW. SO THAT WITH YOUR MOBILE PHONE, YOU CAN STOP, START AND LOCATE YOUR CAR. THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF COMPANIES ACCROSS THE NATION THAT OFFER THIS SERVICE AND YOU CAN ALSO CALL 08022566448 08039127604 NOW FOR THIS SERVICE. DONT WAIT TILL YOUR FRIEND'S CAR IS STOLLEN BEFORE YOU SECURE YOURS.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by andyanders: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2011
The guy that said his friend was driving by 10.30pm, saw 4 ladies an d stopped at that hour of the night is a complete fool. No reasonable man will be stopping that hour of the night for strangers if he is not sick. He wanted the girls as he is a man full of lust. He is lucky he was not killed. For the stolen car, paste the pictures of the car and to further help anyone to be able to help you out. God will find your car for you. Also report the case with the Police in case they use the car for robbery.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by gascoign1(m): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
its really sad n frustrating that we dont have any system that works for the average Nigerian,stealing cars now is like stealing meat from mama pot, so rampant and one can not stop imagining with all the N20 check point at every 500m how stolen cars can be driven far far away from place of theft,
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by gascoign1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
andyanders:

The guy that said his friend was driving by 10.30pm, saw 4 ladies an d stopped at that hour of the night is a complete fool. No reasonable man will be stopping that hour of the night for strangers if he is not sick. He wanted the girls as he is a man full of lust. He is lucky he was not killed. For the stolen car, paste the pictures of the car and to further help anyone to be able to help you out. God will find your car for you. Also report the case with the Police in case they use the car for robbery.

Na true talk,
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by begwong: 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
how can some punks be happy when misfortune befalls som1, at times no need joining issues wit them 'cause they talk with dia anuz!.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by eros(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
Motorists need to be more cautious this season. Its the end of the year, so expect more car theft, robberies and all manners of evil.

God help us all, as we help ourselves.

@ OP,

With very little details provided, how do you expect us to recognise your car when found
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2011
andyanders:

you are the one full of lust.

or perhaps you are just a small child who does not know that a car can sometimes break down without warning in the worst place. it is only human to want to stop to help people, especially women, when one considers the fact that it could be one's wife, sister or mother stranded in a no man's land with area boys grinning wickedly.

i was leaving the office at 10pm the other night and i met some of my colleagues from the office with a dead car battery. we were able to jump start the car. because of these criminals, if their car had failed on the bridge or somewher, no one would have come to their aid

sad that we have so many small boys who think only with their d-icks. embarassed embarassed
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by seedord247(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mshewww . . . Toyota Corolla 1997. . . . . 14 years till now.

Bro you should be happy they take it from you since you don't want to have it in the Garbage.

Btw . . . what should person wey get 2011 version do? announce on DSTV?
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Yemming(m): 3:21am On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

Bro you should be happy they take it from you since you don't want to have it in the Garbage.

baba u no get sense at all, i really dont know why some men think with their ass, modaf
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by logica(m): 4:05am On Oct 24, 2011
sandee575:

What an unambitious thief. 1997?
you don't seem to know the MO of armed-robbers. That car will be used in another robbery. The robbers already have a target and they have stolen this car to go carry out their real intended robbery. Afterwards they will usually dump the car they used and it can be found anywhere even as far away as Borno state.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by BetaThings: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2011
andyanders:

Who is the fool? The person who tried to pick up the girls or his friend who posted here?
So if it had been 2 guys with the broken down vehicle, he would not have been a man of lust? Or he would have been ho.m.ose.xual?
BTW is there a rule that says a car can only genuinely break down during the day?
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by JUO(m): 8:27am On Oct 24, 2011
SEE YAHOO BOYS DEY COMPLAIN SAY ROBBERS THIEF CAR. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? IS ALL ABOUT (DEVIL) GIVE AND TAKE. HOW MUCH HAVE U STOLEN? THE CAR IS JUST A CHANGE COMPARE TO , LASTLY FOR THOSE THAT WORK HARD GOD WILL KEEP YOUR LABOUR EVEN IF IS SMALL
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by zignor(m): 8:45am On Oct 24, 2011
JUO:

SEE YAHOO BOYS DEY COMPLAIN SAY ROBBERS THIEF CAR. WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? IS ALL ABOUT (DEVIL) GIVE AND TAKE. HOW MUCH HAVE U STOLEN? THE CAR IS JUST A CHANGE COMPARE TO , LASTLY FOR THOSE THAT WORK HARD GOD WILL KEEP YOUR LABOUR EVEN IF IS SMALL

rolling on the floor grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by yoni1977: 9:53am On Oct 24, 2011
Abule Egba is terrible place to ply @ 9ite wit a car now, mine happened on 4th Aug, 2011, when armed men accosted me wt Honda Accord (Discussion continues) and snatched my Toyota Corolla 2000 model (White colour) at about 8:15pm on Ekoro Road, Abule Egba. They eventually pushed me out of the car @ Agege/Ikeja axis @ about 10:20pm when they have obtained my properties like wrist watch, Gold Wedding ring, Belt, Shoe, BB (bold II) NoKia Fone, & Cash.

May God help us in this country. (Amin)

Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by femmy2010(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2011
seedord247:

N1m worth of vehicle is nothing?
I pity you and just pray what you feel is nothing never be your portion.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by splitnaija(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2011
@OP

I'm happy you were not harmed, you certainly will recover your vehicle as it most likely was used as a getaway vehicle.

But next time, avoid being too nice because the naija good samaritan has long been killed by kidnappers, militants, armed-robbers, yahoo-yahoo boys, Boko Haram members, etc, etc.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by taosola(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2011
For those that have not yet installed car tracker into their cars, please be wise and do that right now before it is too late. This is the period most people lose their cars to armed robbers. Call now while the promo is still on: 08022566448 08039127604. So that you can can control your car through your mobile phone and locate its position if stolen:
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by sexyshe(f): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2011
1997 camry stolen? so there is no car these guys cant go for. na wao.

hope you were not shot.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by gascoign1(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
taosola:

For those that have not yet installed car tracker into their cars, please be wise and do that right now before it is too late. This is the period most people lose their cars to armed robbers. Call now while the promo is still on: 08022566448 08039127604. So that you can can control your car through your mobile phone and locate its position if stolen:

I will like to install a spare part tracker,please how much?
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by igahdavid(m): 2:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
If you dont have a car tracker in your vehicle, my advice is that you install one today. With a car tracker you have a very high chance of recovering your vehicle after it might have been stolen.

The long process and money wasted in searching for stolen vehicles are also saved as the vehicles can always be located at any given time, whether stolen or not.

No need to go to BABA after your car is stolen. grin
Be wise
Install a car tracker today

igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
www.dtechcartracking.com
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by taosola(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2011
gascoign1:

I will like to install a spare part tracker,please how much?

Please I don't install tracker into spare part

But you can call me on 08022566448 or 08039127604 if you need CAR TRACKER
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
I really sympathise with those that have lost cars to robbers.

And for those laughing at the misfortune of others, saying it's a 14-year-old car etc. Think again. Everyone has the right to have their property safe. No one deserves to lose a car, be it a 500 Naira or a 200,000,000 one. It is still their property. Laughing at the misfortune of others is in very poor taste.

Nigerians never fail to amaze me - Nigeria, on the surface would appear more religious than Western countries (and probably is). Yet, the average Nigerian will go to church, pray, praise God, return home and find it funny that someone was robbed of their car. Disgusting. The depraved Westerner that doesn't believe in God, will at least have empathy for a fellow human being who was unfortunate enough to have been a victim of crime.

@ OP and anyone who has suffered loss at the hands of robbers: You will get your property back, if not recovered, you will replace it with better than what you lost, you shall be more prosperous than your wildest dreams, so a new vehicle won't dent your bank balance. Take heart!
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by kindla(f): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2011
OH BOY NA WA 4 U OOO SOORI OOO SAY DEY SNATCH UR CAR 4RM U.
HAVN'T U HEARD OF CAR TRACKING COMPANY BEFORE? PLS CALL THESE FOLLOWING NUMBERS FOR DETAILS
08033341058,08066679736. OR VISIT WWW.PEBONWORLDWIDESOLUTIONS.COM
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2011
kindla:

OH BOY NA WA 4 U OOO SOORI OOO SAY DEY SNATCH your CAR 4RM U.
HAVN'T U HEARD OF CAR TRACKING COMPANY BEFORE? PLS CALL THESE FOLLOWING NUMBERS FOR DETAILS

Not the time or place. If you're advertising Trackers, then please start a new thread. Your words come across as patronising, and are of no help to the OP's current predicament.
Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2011
kindla:

OH BOY NA WA 4 U  OOO SOORI OOO SAY  DEY SNATCH your CAR 4RM U.
igahdavid:

If you dont have a car tracker in your vehicle, my advice is that you install one today. With a car tracker you have a very high chance of recovering your vehicle after it might have been stolen.

The long process and money wasted in searching for stolen vehicles are also saved as the vehicles can always be located at any given time, whether stolen or not.

No need to go to BABA after your car is stolen.  grin
Be wise
Install a car tracker today

igahdavid@yahoo.co.uk
www.dtechcartracking.com

Have you not heard about Car Anti Tracker Mini GPS Jammer Blocker?  angry. by the way it's only US $16.99 on ebay and you don't even need to pay monthly subscription.  tongue

Re: Stolen Car: Grey Toyota Camry 1997 Model @ Abule Egba by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:56am On Oct 25, 2011
saxywale:

Have you not heard about Car Anti Tracker Mini GPS Jammer Blocker?  angry. by the way it's only US $16.99 on ebay and you don't even need to pay monthly subscription.  tongue

Stop advertising stuff for robbers - this guy jams signals from a Tracker RFID chip. what gives angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Well Do You Park Your Vehicles? / Difference Between Over Drive And Sport Cruising / Is Toyota Yaris A Good First Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.