Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,222 members, 7,849,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father (1525 Views)

Anambra Billionaires, Sir E, Arhur Eze, Orjiako, Jezco, Dozzy, Celebrate Soludo / Anambra Billionaire Jowi Zaza Allegedly Steps Up For Tinubu In Kano / Cubana, Chief Priest, E-money, Jowi Zaza And Others Thank Chukwu Okike Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by Paschal2806: 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2023
Chief Ezeudo: Warm Wishes on your Triple Celebrations.

I, Dr Okwudili Ezeike, Join Friends, Family and indeed all men and women of goodwill to congratulate you, Chief Dr Sir J.J Ezeokafor, KSM, KSG (Ezeudo Aguata, Nwachinaemelu Ekwulobia)on your Triple Celebrations.

As you celebrate your birthday, I wish you many more years, long life, good health and more prosperity.

On your Papal Investiture as a Knight of St Gregory The Great, it is my humble prayer that the Good Lord will give you the strength and wisdom to continue to work in his vineyard as a soldier of Christ.

On the Memorial Celebration of your Late Parents, I pray that the Souls of your lovely parents and the souls of all the faithful departed will continue to rest in Perfect Peace, in the bosom of Our Lord,Amen.

Dr Okwudili Ezeike.
Amudo- Umuchi Ekwulobia
Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by Paschal2806: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paschal2806:
Chief Ezeudo: Warm Wishes on your Triple Celebrations.

I, Dr Okwudili Ezeike, Join Friends, Family and indeed all men and women of goodwill to congratulate you, Chief Dr Sir J.J Ezeokafor, KSM, KSG (Ezeudo Aguata, Nwachinaemelu Ekwulobia)on your Triple Celebrations.

As you celebrate your birthday, I wish you many more years, long life, good health and more prosperity.

On your Papal Investiture as a Knight of St Gregory The Great, it is my humble prayer that the Good Lord will give you the strength and wisdom to continue to work in his vineyard as a soldier of Christ.

On the Memorial Celebration of your Late Parents, I pray that the Souls of your lovely parents and the souls of all the faithful departed will continue to rest in Perfect Peace, in the bosom of Our Lord,Amen.

Dr Okwudili Ezeike.
Amudo- Umuchi Ekwulobia

Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by DrGoodman: 7:17pm On Oct 11, 2023
Strong men.

1 Like

Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by Paraman: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2023
Happy birthday to him

I wish him long life and prosperity.

That Jowi Zaza guy sabi enjoy.
Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by Dafresh: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2023
Paraman:
Happy birthday to him

I wish him long life and prosperity.

That Jowi Zaza guy sabi enjoy.
I swear he love convertibles so much
Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by Paraman: 7:27pm On Oct 11, 2023
Dafresh:

I swear he love convertibles so much
And e dey flex around the world

Money and good health is very good abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dr Okwudili Ezeike Celebrates Jezco Oil, Jowi Zaza’s Father by decatalyst(m): 7:31pm On Oct 11, 2023
One of the few living life to the fullest!

E come be like say his son Sabi flex from the womb😁

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Her Body Parts Sold On Demand, Suspects Make Revelation – Police / Chris Ngige And Peter Obi : Who Is Better? / Northern Passport Forgery Gang Nabbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.