Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:00 AM

Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu (251 Views)

This Look On Buhari Says It All About Laureta Onochie / Omenuwoma Josiah Rejects Appointment From Governor Okowa, Supports Peter Obi / Lauretta Onochie Is Not Our Member - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by Isokotolopia: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2023
Lauretia Onochie the Crook Ex Presidential Aide and Former NDDC Chair is desperate to please Tinubu men.

Obi is something Extraordinary, even fools get supporters from the agbado clowns once they start talking nonsense about Peter Obi.

Here you have a drunk of a woman, someone whose life is in utter disarray, whose relative curse her daily.

The thievery rumored to have been executed by this woman in the short time she was at that helm of affairs is enough for an entire generation to feed.

She needs cover hence her useless and unnecessary eye service.

The unnecessary attack against someone you claim came 3rd is a pointer to something beyond the surface.

Obi won the election, I don’t support Atiku I have always maintained that if Obi will not be President, let the alleged certificate forger continue.

1 Like

Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by Dubetex96(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2023
I don't blame her since everyone is on twerking spree for Tinubu.

Even Yul edochie don twerk finish appointment him no see so let madam drunker try her luck

1 Like

Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by verraV: 7:00am On Oct 12, 2023
Time to buy favour
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2023
That's her own business.
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by Finestgurlie(f): 7:11am On Oct 12, 2023
that drunk prostitute tho.
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by duduade: 7:19am On Oct 12, 2023
How una take know say she's desperate
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by MissWords: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2023
See them
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by madmohamed(m): 7:55am On Oct 12, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Lauretia Onochie the Crook Ex Presidential Aide and Former NDDC Chair is desperate to please Tinubu men.

Obi is something Extraordinary, even fools get supporters from the agbado clowns once they start talking nonsense about Peter Obi.

Here you have a drunk of a woman, someone whose life is in utter disarray, whose relative curse her daily.

The thievery rumored to have been executed by this woman in the short time she was at that helm of affairs is enough for an entire generation to feed.

The unnecessary attack against someone you claim came 3rd is a pointer to something beyond the surface.

Obi won the election, I don’t support Atiku I have always maintained that if Obi will not be President, let the alleged certificate forger continue.

i used to nack that women ponani anytime she visit London until i Stat to notice some smells in her Virginia. That woman is very sick I thank God I always use protection on her even when she want me to nack her like that .

I still have some necked pic of her if she continues to misbehave I will let it our and I have told her about it .

You will see how she will not talk anything about obi again. She knows if she do the world will see her neckednes
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by CILAX: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2023
Isokotolopia:

Even though I might want to disagree with you on your choice of preferring Tinubu to Atiku, I still think you write intelligently
Re: Laureta Onochie Is desperate For Appointment From Tinubu by gabbytabby: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2023
Extraordinary third class dunce full of gibirish talk that often does not make sense.

Whose achievement in Anambra is to build a brewery for his family and build substandard roads which has not stood the test of time. No local government elections in almost 8 years because the state became his private and personal business that only him needs to run and no other person.

May God never visit this tyrannical dictator with a God complex on Nigeria.

I see how unintelligent and devoid of reason some of you are.

Isokotolopia:

(1) (Reply)

Senator Hope Uzodinma Did Not Sign The Peace Accord / Unknown Gunmen, I Have A Job For You / “We’ve Become Orphans Under Tinubu” – Another APC Chieftain Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.