Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two (1634 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
this is nonsense realy,.. jewish religion does not make you a real jew. you have no argument here.
Jew is not a country or people, Jews are followers of Judaism, Jesus is from Nazareth, they call themselves Jew because of their religion, Judaism.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by TOPMAN4LIFE: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
what inheritance? where does the bible says that those who accept the jewish religion are entitled to the holy land? .

as a matter of fact the bible predicted that the israelites will be scattered through out the whole earth and as a result will loose their identity.

strangers today where encouraged to forcefully occupy a land that does not belong to them, for political reasons adopted the jewish religion and are now calling themselves people of God. only a man with out bible and historical knowledge will support such people.
It's true that God said according to Bible that Israel will be scattered but He also promised to bring them back ,
That's why Israel went back to their original land by which they met Mohamedians already occupying most of the land.
As it happened in ilorin Kwara state and many villages from southern Kaduna and jos plateau, when Muslim and Mohamedians occupied your land, they don't like to release it back to the owner

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by PaNnamdi: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
ozo13:
life na turn by turn.Na just matter of time.Am sure lessons has been learnt by the people that welcome and hosted them back some 70yrs ago after several centuries .Na out of pity pity put them back in that situation.In world politics, noting like pity when dealing with issues.
And u believe that blind and baseless narrative.have u seen any propalestinian come out to counter this my thread with evidence that I am lying?u can't because they know history is not on their side and their forefathers were the land grabbers,there is nothing bad for isrealis to come back for their ancestral home no matter how long it's takes.

Go back and read my thread again to understand this base of this issue
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by PaNnamdi: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

It's true that God said according to Bible that Israel will be scattered but He also promised to bring them back ,
That's why Israel went back to their original land by which they met Mohamedians already occupying most of the land.
As it happened in ilorin Kwara state and many villages from southern Kaduna and jos plateau, when Muslim and Mohamedians occupied your land, they don't like to release it back to the owner
EMILO2STAY is just exhibiting wicked inclinations just as his fellow Mohammedians bunch of terrible land grabbers.

A Mohammedian supposed not to be giving water if tasty because he will come back and kill those who gave him water

2 Likes

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
PaNnamdi:

EMILO2STAY is just exhibiting wicked inclinations just as his fellow Mohammedians bunch of terrible land grabbers.

A Mohammedian supposed not to be giving water if tasty because he will come back and kill those who gave him water
you use emotions to reason. I said go study history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

the bible never said israel is going back to their earthly land.
the bible talks about how israel will be gathered and how the gentiles will be joined unto them. isaiah 56:8. this is a prophecy fulfuilled by the death of christ and so God is gathering his israel right now through christ and there home is the new jerusalem which came down feom heaven not the earthly jerusalem.

the physical israel right now in the holy land is not an israel gathered by God but by man and that is why they are fighting over it. God will not gather his people back only for them to keep fighting to keep the land so use your head.

the people you call mohamedans where in that land before the europeans who call themselves jews took the place fromthem by force with the help of america. where were the jews when they built the rock of the dome mosque right on the temple mount?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:24pm On Oct 12, 2023
That's the same way muhammad forcefully took away Saudi from Christians and Jews
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
creativehubb:

Jew is not a country or people, Jews are followers of Judaism, Jesus is from Nazareth, they call themselves Jew because of their religion, Judaism.
that is where you are wrong. read romans 2:28-29, that verse is talking about a people albeit a spiritual people of God.

it was written when only the tribe of juda remained after about 10 tribes where lost. so the remaining israelites from the tribe of juda where becoming proud of their heritage as descendant of abraham thinking they will be saved because of their bloodline hence the reason for pauls letter addressing the belivers as the true jews or people of God.

the term jew is originally used to refer to a person who is from the tribe of juda. jesus is also from the tribe of juda so he is a jew.

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:35pm On Oct 12, 2023
Rossikk:

“From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, my scattered ones shall bring my offering”

- Zephaniah 3:10

The ‘rivers of Ethiopia’ refers to the great River Nile.

Obviously, ‘beyond the Nile’ looking from Israel, is ……West/Central Africa.
this is a prophetic statement but it has more spiritual meaning than physical.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 5:58am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
that is where you are wrong. read romans 2:28-29, that verse is talking about a people albeit a spiritual people of God.

it was written when only the tribe of juda remained after about 10 tribes where lost. so the remaining israelites from the tribe of juda where becoming proud of their heritage as descendant of abraham thinking they will be saved because of their bloodline hence the reason for pauls letter addressing the belivers as the true jews or people of God.

the term jew is originally used to refer to a person who is from the tribe of juda. jesus is also from the tribe of juda so he is a jew.
We are talking fact and rationality you are quoting religious book...are Palestine ottoman people that forcefully took that land from ancient Jewish inhabitants, what gave them the right to call the land theirs?
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:47am On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

We are talking fact and rationality you are quoting religious book...are Palestine ottoman people that forcefully took that land from ancient Jewish inhabitants, what gave them the right to call the land theirs?
what is wrong with this one!!! I give your fact, you say I am quoting religious book. where did the term jew come from, is it not the bible? where did the term israelite come from? see I have no time to waste on any one who quotes me to say nonsense.

you definitely have run out of what to say ...

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 6:58am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
what is wrong with this one!!! I give your fact, you say I am quoting religious book. where did the term jew come from, is it not the bible? where did the term israelite come from? see I have no time to waste on any one who quotes me to say nonsense.

you definitely have run out of what to say ...
Did you know ottoman empire, representatives of Islam stole that land from the Jews way back, before taking back from them by the Europeans?

The land originally Jerusalem was where Solomon's temple was, was Solomon a Palestinian?

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the bible never said israel is going back to their earthly land.
the bible talks about how israel will be gathered and how the gentiles will be joined unto them. isaiah 56:8. this is a prophecy fulfuilled by the death of christ and so God is gathering his israel right now through christ and there home is the new jerusalem which came down feom heaven not the earthly jerusalem.

the physical israel right now in the holy land is not an israel gathered by God but by man and that is why they are fighting over it. God will not gather his people back only for them to keep fighting to keep the land so use your head.

the people you call mohamedans where in that land before the europeans who call themselves jews took the place fromthem by force with the help of america. where were the jews when they built the rock of the dome mosque right on the temple mount?
These cities and towns are physical and not spiritual, so what you are saying doesn't fit,
It's possible for God to be guiding and leading people and the people will still face challenges or crisis, but God will give victory at the end, that's why christians, even pastors still face persecutions, challenges but we have faith in God to overcome for us.
I know you are one of the Mohamedians and you can't understand fully understand christians who operate thru the guidance Holy Spirit.
The people that came back are Israeli, they know their origin and that's why they went back there,
You Mohamedians like to twist stories that's very glaring couple with violence to achieve your aim,
For example, ilorin is a pure Yoruba town, Mohamedians took it over by crook and impose their religion and also deny original people their rights by taking over leadership.
So, there is how long it is, people that owns the land know their story.
The same thing is happening btw Israel and Palestine today,
There's no way Europeans will leave their fertile lands and come to Israel to struggle land,
When a place is your own, even if you go to the end of the world for a long years, you will remember and come back,
According to Bible story, Israel, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Gaza, Jordan,Egypt, jew etc were mentioned which shows they have been around the same place,
So for Mohamedians to claim Israel has come to claim their land, they are blatant liars

2 Likes

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2023
PaNnamdi:
These Palestinians have no right to drag the land with isreal,I will explain a brief historical event here and I dare any propalestinian to come and counter these facts.

during the roman empire and ottoman empire, jews were displaced from their land, allowing the arabs to occupy majority of Canaan land. The romans called that area "Palestine".The knight templar crusaders had to save jerusalem Holy land from destruction by the arabs.Many Jews fled to europe during this era and that was how they started settling down in the midst of europeans,up to the end of the ottoman empire.It was during the british empire that the jews started returning back to their lands to have their own Israel state. By then they had to share the land with arabs from lebanon, jordan/egypt. These arabs are the palestine.

Palestinians ought to be content with their Gaza strip and stop formenting trouble,u can't be staying in a beautiful mansion u didn't build and not expect the owners or relatives to not ask questions.

I see what you are doing, mixing lies with truths. The Arab settlers were not the ones that displayed Jews, it was Romans almost 2000 years ago and it is not possible for a people who were dispersed over 2,000 years to retain their ethnic identity. Being jewish is just a religion and not an ethnicity. That is why there are white Jews, black Jews, etc. Some powerful people in Europe practicing Judaism just hijacked the legacy of Israel and claimed the lan for themselves under protection of the world powers. If you are talking about the original owners of the land, its canaanites. As an Ijebu man, if I have enough international influence I can claim that i am a descendant of the jebusites. Do you even know the people living in the land you are now 2,000 years ago. There was no oyo or Benin empire, no hausa or yoruba ethnic groups. Now imagine if someone comes and says his ancestors lived in your land 1000 years ago and you should get lost.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

Did you know ottoman empire, representatives of Islam stole that land from the Jews way back, before taking back from them by the Europeans?

The land originally Jerusalem was where Solomon's temple was, was Solomon a Palestinian?
the muslims did not steal the land from the jews. it was the popes who granted them permission to invade the land and capture it for him. when they did capture the lands they refused to hand it over to the popes hence the reason for the crusades which lasted centuries.

these muslims went on a religious war around the world and captured and converted many people heck they even came down to north africa and islamised people. the local Palestinians where also a victim of these jihad wars and so they too where islamised.

when the romans destroyed jerusalem in 70ad the real jews were taken and sold out as slaves the rest where scattered and have mixed out into the world, the emperors wanting to wipe out the identity of the jews brought in new settlers and repopulated the land and renamed the place palastina. which is what we called palestine today. that entire land was not known as israel but palestine since for 1700 year until 1948when europeans suddenly started converting to the jewish religion and calling themselves jews where encouraged and shipped en mass to populate that place.

this was done using hitler and the rothschild by the vatican. everything thing you see today is part of the crusades waged by the vatican to retake jerusalem from the locals.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 9:04am On Oct 13, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

These cities and towns are physical and not spiritual, so what you are saying doesn't fit,
It's possible for God to be guiding and leading people and the people will still face challenges or crisis, but God will give victory at the end, that's why christians, even pastors still face persecutions, challenges but we have faith in God to overcome for us.
I know you are one of the Mohamedians and you can't understand fully understand christians who operate thru the guidance Holy Spirit.
The people that came back are Israeli, they know their origin and that's why they went back there,
You Mohamedians like to twist stories that's very glaring couple with violence to achieve your aim,
For example, ilorin is a pure Yoruba town, Mohamedians took it over by crook and impose their religion and also deny original people their rights by taking over leadership.
So, there is how long it is, people that owns the land know their story.
The same thing is happening btw Israel and Palestine today,
There's no way Europeans will leave their fertile lands and come to Israel to struggle land,
When a place is your own, even if you go to the end of the world for a long years, you will remember and come back,
According to Bible story, Israel, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Gaza, Jordan,Egypt, jew etc were mentioned which shows they have been around the same place,
So for Mohamedians to claim Israel has come to claim their land, they are blatant liars
I am not a muslim you fool. you dont understand the bible that is why you say nonsense. go and study the bible regarding the gathering of israel it is not talking of physical israel but a spiritual one comprising of jews and gentiles in christ jesus.

but let me teach you small so that you will stop typing nonsense.

jeremiah 3:17. At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and ALL THE NATIONS SHALL BE GATHERED UNTO IT, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

let me ask you, are all nations gathered in israel now accodimg to the above bible verse?

isaiah 65:18. but be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for behold I create jerusalem a rejoicing and her people a joy.

can you see that the jerusalem which the people of God will be gathered into is a heavenly one and not an earthly one? it says there will be joy in it and not cries of death amd war as you ignorantly believe.

stop telling me nonsense about Yoruba I am not interested in that go read your bible.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
the muslims did not steal the land from the jews. it was the popes who granted them permission to invade the land and capture it for him. when they did capture the lands they refused to hand it over to the popes hence the reason for the crusades which lasted centuries.

these muslims went on a religious war around the world and captured and converted many people heck they even came down to north africa and islamised people. the local Palestinians where also a victim of these jihad wars and so they too where islamised.

when the romans destroyed jerusalem in 70ad the real jews were taken and sold out as slaves the rest where scattered and have mixed out into the world, the emperors wanting to wipe out the identity of the jews brought in new settlers and repopulated the land and renamed the place palastina. which is what we called palestine today. that entire land was not known as israel but palestine since for 1700 year until 1948when europeans suddenly started converting to the jewish religion and calling themselves jews where encouraged and shipped en mass to populate that place.

this was done using hitler and the rothschild by the vatican. everything thing you see today is part of the crusades waged by the vatican to retake jerusalem from the locals.
Save your lies and conspiracy theories, the Pope had nothing to do with the barbaric Ottoman empire, the Christian race raised the Knight Templar to push back the Muslims, and later after Europe became great they raised formal armies and pushed the Islamic hordes back to Arab. Pope had no relationship with Ottoman empire barbarians. That land originally belongs to King Solomon, the Palestinian people has no claime of it, they should share. A peace deal was on the way, before the headless dumb terrorists Hamas, attacked Israelis in their homes, killed babies, kidnapped old people and young people, raped and pillaged...so you want isreal to fold hands and watch. Israel is not Nigeria that tolerate terrorists. Terrorists are killed everything they own destroyed, their homes, lands everything. I saw videos of Palestinian kids molesting kidnapped Israeli kids...why do you people behave like rabid dogs, you forget repercussions, revenge and pay back?
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by Adjovi: 10:14am On Oct 13, 2023
@OP going by this logic . If you could recall the children of Israel had no Land of their own initially. They first settled in Egypt before they left Egypt and went to canan of which cannan land had occupiers . If we are to go by history. The land did not actually belong to the Israelites. Their forefather Abraham was from UR before his child Jacob who gave birth to the 12 tribes of Israel settled in Egypt.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by Blakjewelry(m): 10:16am On Oct 13, 2023
PaNnamdi:
These Palestinians have no right to drag the land with isreal,I will explain a brief historical event here and I dare any propalestinian to come and counter these facts.

during the roman empire and ottoman empire, jews were displaced from their land, allowing the arabs to occupy majority of Canaan land. The romans called that area "Palestine".The knight templar crusaders had to save jerusalem Holy land from destruction by the arabs.Many Jews fled to europe during this era and that was how they started settling down in the midst of europeans,up to the end of the ottoman empire.It was during the british empire that the jews started returning back to their lands to have their own Israel state. By then they had to share the land with arabs from lebanon, jordan/egypt. These arabs are the palestine.

Palestinians ought to be content with their Gaza strip and stop formenting trouble,u can't be staying in a beautiful mansion u didn't build and not expect the owners or relatives to not ask questions.
So you just decided to be half truthful with quote of history plus the Bible. You forget before the Israelite migrated to that area, there were people living there?
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

Save your lies and conspiracy theories, the Pope had nothing to do with the barbaric Ottoman empire, the Christian race raised the Knight Templar to push back the Muslims, and later after Europe became great they raised formal armies and pushed the Islamic hordes back to Arab. Pope had no relationship with Ottoman empire barbarians. That land originally belongs to King Solomon, the Palestinian people has no claime of it, they should share. A peace deal was on the way, before the headless dumb terrorists Hamas, attacked Israelis in their homes, killed babies, kidnapped old people and young people, raped and pillaged...so you want isreal to fold hands and watch. Israel is not Nigeria that tolerate terrorists. Terrorists are killed everything they own destroyed, their homes, lands everything. I saw videos of Palestinian kids molesting kidnapped Israeli kids...why do you people behave like rabid dogs, you forget repercussions, revenge and pay back?
you know not history. the ottoman actually requested papal bull before invading any place in the name of jihad war. the vatican during the time of te inquisition used the arabs to exterminate any christian nation that would not bow to the pope hence the reason why most nations who where christians are now muslims like north africa, turkey. even spain and portgal used to be muslim countries before the muslims and jews where chased out in 1492 by the Catholic monarchs Isabella and ferdinand. you k ow not history but I am educating you for free.

if you know anything about the inqusition and papal persecution during the dark ages you will understand what I am saying.

it was the vatican who raised mohammed and gave islam to him for the porpose of taking jerusalem and killing the christians who are not obeying the pope.
mohammeds uncle waraqua and mohammeds wife kaddija were roman catholic christians. these people tutored him on islam. go find out and come tell me if its a conspiracy theory. like I said I am educating you for free.

the local palestinians are victims of islamic hijad just like the average hausa is also a victim because their religion before ottoman dan fodio conquered nothern nigeria was known as maguzawa not islam. I am educating you for free!!

the palestinians did not fight nor kill nor chase anybody away from that land before occupying it for over 1700. how come people who are germans and russians forced themselves into the land in 1948 are now claiming to be the lost tribe of israel dragging a place where their ancestors never lived before?

incase you dont know these fake jews today speak Yiddish a language the average german can understand.

are germans the hebrew of the bible?

seek knowledge stop using emotions to reason..

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by TOPMAN4LIFE: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
I am not a muslim you fool. you dont understand the bible that is why you say nonsense. go and study the bible regarding the gathering of israel it is not talking of physical israel but a spiritual one comprising of jews and gentiles in christ jesus.

but let me teach you small so that you will stop typing nonsense.

jeremiah 3:17. At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the Lord; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the Lord, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.

let me ask you, are all nations gathered in israel now accodimg to the above bible verse?

isaiah 65:18. but be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for behold I create jerusalem a rejoicing and her people a joy.

can you see that the jerusalem which the people of God will be gathered into is a heavenly one and not an earthly one? it says there will be joy in it and not cries of death amd war as you ignorant believe.

stop telling me nonsense about Yoruba I am not interested in that go read your bible.
Which bible do you know, you only know the bible upside down. I'm not suprised, Satan also claim to know the bible,

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 10:55am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you know not history. the ottoman actually requested papal bull before invading any place in the name of jihad war. the vatican during the time of te inquisition used the arabs to exterminate any christian nation that would not bow to the pope hence the reason why most nations who where christians are now muslims like north africa, turkey. even spain and portgal used to be muslim countries before the muslims and jews where chased out in 1492 by the Catholic monarchs Isabella and ferdinand. you k ow not history but I am educating you for free.

if you know anything about the inqusition and papal persecution during the dark ages you will understand what I am saying.

it was the vatican who raised mohammed and gave islam to him for the porpose of taking jerusalem and killing the christians who are not obeying the pope.
mohammeds uncle waraqua and mohammeds wife kaddija were roman catholic christians. these people tutored him on islam. go find out and come tell me if its a conspiracy theory. like I said I am educating you for free.

the local palestinians are victims of islamic hijad just like the average hausa is also a victim because their religion before ottoman dan fodio conquered nothern nigeria was known as maguzawa not islam. I am educating you for free!!

the palestinians did not fight nor kill nor chase anybody away from that land before occupying it for over 1700. how come people who are germans and russians forced themselves into the land in 1948 are now claiming to be the lost tribe of israel dragging a place where their ancestors never lived before?

incase you dont know these fake jews today speak Yiddish a language the average german can understand.

are germans the hebrew of the bible?

seek knowledge stop using emotions to reason..

You are the one using emotions, why was the knight templar raised?

They were raised to confront the ottoman empire and Arabic hordes on their deadly jihad mission.

My point is Palestine can not claim that region, because king Solomon's temple and throne was in Jerusalem, that is where the temple and Al Asqa mosque are sighted, where both Jews and Muslims pray side by side. If anyone wants to claim it, it belongs to the Zionist. Hamas is the cause of this problem.

1 Like

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:08am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

You are the one using emotions, why was the knight templar raised?
how do i use emotions! do you have sense? every thing I said is a contrusctive statement that makes sense. show me one emotions there?

the knight templers are an oder of the roman catholic church.the private army of the pope and he has control over them. there founders are hugues de payen and godfrey de saint omer. the knights templers were raised to fight back the muslims out of jerusalem because the muslims refused giving the pope the holy land after the pope granted them permission to invade jerusalem for him and hand it over to him. the pope seeing they have betrayed him raised the templer to fight back the ottoman . the wars was known as the crusades, which lasted centuries. as a result they came to an agreement that muslims should occupy turkey and also occupy a portion of the holy land where they built their mosques in jerusalem. the popes raised the knight templers with indulgence money scaring people with purgatory and making them pay money before praying for their dead loved ones one of the men known to carry these around is known as yohan tetsel. google his name now. I no be your mate in knowledge.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:13am On Oct 13, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

Which bible do you know, you only know the bible upside down. I'm not suprised, Satan also claim to know the bible,
your a fool. i gave you bible passages to prove my point and you turn a blind eye because you want to support a fake people out of ignorance.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how do i use emotions! do you have sense? every thing I said is a contrusctive statement that makes sense. show me one emotions there?

the knight templers are an oder of the roman catholic church.the private army of the pope and he has control over them. there founders are hugues de payen and godfrey de saint omer. the knights templers were raised to fight back the muslims out of jerusalem because the muslims refused giving the pope the holy land after the pope granted them permission to invade jerusalem for him and hand it over to him. the pope seeing they have betrayed him raised the templer to fight back the ottoman wars was known as the crusades which lasted centuries. as a result they came to an agreement that muslims should occupy turkey and also occupy a portion of the holy land where they built their mosques in jerusalem. the popes raised the knight templers with indulgence money scaring people with purgatory and making them pay money before praying for their dead loved ones one of the men known to carry these around is known as yohan tetsel. google his name now. I no be your mate in knowledge.
So how can the Pope work with the 'enemy' Ottomans, and if he worked with Ottomans like you claimed, why the need to raise the knights templars, to fight off same Islamic hordes who the ottoman empire represent. You are contradicting yourself.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:18am On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

So how can the Pope work with the 'enemy' Ottomans, and if he worked with Ottomans like you claimed, why the need to raise the knights templars, to fight off same Islamic hordes who the ottoman empire represent. You are contradicting yourself.
cant you read? I said they refused giving the pope the holy land and the pope was betrayed. they rebelled against the pope. Mohameds wif eand uncle where roman catholic christians.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by creativehubb: 11:20am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
cant you read? I said they refused giving the pope the holy land and the pope was betrayed. they rebelled against the pope. Mohameds wif eand uncle where roman catholic christians.
That's a lie, twisted to fit the Arab narrative.

The free world can never be on the side of subhuman terrorists, Hamas terrorists organization and other terrorists are sub humans that deserve total annihilation.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by TOPMAN4LIFE: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
your a fool. i gave you bible passages to prove my point and you turn a blind eye because you want to support a fake people out of ignorance.
See who claims to know bible resulting to insult because of different views, it's not about knowing bible but doing what is written in the bible,
It's Mohamedians that behave like you, by enforcing their beliefs on others or get killed.
That's why I strongly doubt that you are a christian.
I personally will not engage in abusive words with you.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2023
creativehubb:

That's a lie, twisted to fit the Arab narrative.

The free world can never be on the side of subhuman terrorists, Hamas terrorists organization and other terrorists are sub humans that deserve total annihilation.
you are a joke. what i have told you is top secret for free and here you are dragging yourself back to ignorance.

there is no terrorist without the united states of america who create and fund terrorist around the world. including boko haram.

what I just told was revealed by an ex jesuit priest himself by the name aberto rivera. google him and come out of the satanic deceit that europeans are the jews of the bible. God is gathering his israelite right now through jesus christ there home is the new jerusalem which came down from heaven not an earthly jerusalem created by cultists and antichrist dont be deceived.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Russia Confirms Mossad Agent Was Part Of The Terrorist Attacks / Saudi Arabia Women Learn To Drive Cars(Photos) / 35 Countries Declare Hamas Terrorist Organization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.