Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,373 members, 7,853,667 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two (1633 Views)

Ukrainian Air Force Destroys Russian Landing Ship In Occupied Crimea(photos) / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
TOPMAN4LIFE:

See who claims to know bible resulting to insult because of different views, it's not about knowing bible but doing what is written in the bible,
It's Mohamedians that behave like you, by enforcing their beliefs on others or get killed.
That's why I strongly doubt that you are a christian.
I personally will not engage in abusive words with you.
it is not an insult but a reality of your state of mind. the bible aslo calls those who doubt God or the bible fools.
I gave you scriptures as proof of my statement instead you call me mohamedan rejecting the truth of the bible. you dont need to believe me but you can believe the bible.
u should your sense and reason to make judgments not emotions.
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by ozo13(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
PaNnamdi:

And u believe that blind and baseless narrative.have u seen any propalestinian come out to counter this my thread with evidence that I am lying?u can't because they know history is not on their side and their forefathers were the land grabbers,there is nothing bad for isrealis to come back for their ancestral home no matter how long it's takes.

Go back and read my thread again to understand this base of this issue
illegally keh.So u want to force ur own story on me .I don't buy it as well.200/300/400 years ago who was the inhabitants of that land
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by PaNnamdi: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
ozo13:
illegally keh.So u want to force ur own story on me .I don't buy it as well.200/300/400 years ago who was the inhabitants of that land
Nobody is forcing anything on you infact you are been flogged with the came of reality.

Many days for the illegal resident and one day for the owner cool
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by PaNnamdi: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Rossikk:

Brainwashed mumu.

So as you are now, you actually believe the ancient Hebrews were white Europeans?

What the blasted hell would have taken white Europeans thousands of miles into the hot deserts of the Middle East 5,000 years ago, and why?

Do you know that YOU have a greater claim to that land than any white or Arab person there?

You people are just lost.

You don’t know anything.

Even the bible you claim to follow states and implies REPEATEDLY in many verses that the Hebrews were blacks.

But will your colonial brainwashed heads allow you to see clearly?

The Hebrews were blacks and David and Jesus were black too,infact the Hebrews where hausas grin grin grin grin
As u dey explain u sound like a sentinese man who just came to the city and thought that he is smarter than everyone one to be used as a source of amusement to people. grin

Just dey explain cool
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by AntiTerrorist: 6:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
how is it illegal. a people who have been occupying a land for over 1800years is what your calling illegal occupiers.

the jews dispersed by the Romans are not the people you call jews today.

Can you shed more like on the bolded?
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by AntiTerrorist: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

Some stories i read pointed that we ijebu were part of the first Canaanite dispersed from the land. Since the real land owners are now in Africa the land grabbers could do themselves what pleases them. None of them has more right to the land if we judge with the bible.
Where in the Bible can we find Ijebu or something related?
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by Somilat: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel is a fake country. It's fictional.
Their own book says they are invaders.

Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by PaNnamdi: 7:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Somilat:
Israel is a fake country. It's fictional.
Their own book says they are invaders.
Shuuuuuuutupppppp cool
How vulture go dey drag meat with leopard.

Tell your head slammers palestiam to go back to the deserts they originally came from cool
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by ozo13(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
PaNnamdi:

Nobody is forcing anything on you infact you are been flogged with the came of reality.

Many days for the illegal resident and one day for the owner cool
like I said situation will present itself again just like world war 1 n 2.lessons has been learnt am sure by both side
Re: How The Palestinians Illegally Occupied Isreali Land Before World War Two by EMILO2STAY(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Can you shed more like on the bolded?
many people do not know that 90% of israel was taken away and displaced through out the world hundreds of years before christ was even born. Go read the book of second kings starting from 17. As at the time of christ there was only the tribe of judah and a fraction of benjamin. In the year 70 the romans surrounded jerusalem killed a lot of the jews and took the remaining captive. This marked the end of israel as a nation. Later on the emperor's repopulated the land with people of other nations and renamed the area palastina. No one knew that place as israel for over 1500 years until 1948 when the rothschild the powerful financial arm of the vatican moved to create a state of israel for political reasons.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'molestation-provoking' Miniskirts And Crop Tops Banned By King Of Swaziland / Oil Price Fall By Steve Austin / Trump Has Been Announced Winner Of US 2020 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.