Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room (66513 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by MatrixCircle: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2023
On judgment day what's he going to tell God grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by ubimagos: 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
This crook IPOB girl don deceive this small big for nothing Yoruba girl enter trouble. Who no fear Igbo girls, no know Jezebel be that!
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by essentialone(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
The girl on black is getting me wet...
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by barinedan(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
The table is gradually turning, women have always been victims, they have decided to take revenge in another dimension. Careless men like Mr Ojo will always be their victims. How on earth will you allow women to tie your hands? Common sense couldn't tell u that your hands have roles to play while knacking? Nawao

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DonroxyII: 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
malikombi:
So sad....he fell for their evil tactics.
OP, please play me Man down by Rihanna
He fell for Stingy sex !
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by maasoap(m): 1:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
NaughtyBrainiac:
This matter pain me ehn. Very unfortunate situation.

I don't even know what those Ladies were thinking to have come up with such stupid idea.

It hurts me so much that the light skinned Lady has potentials; she is very eloquent, very articulate.

See the way everything has ended for her. I pity her parents. So sad.

Contentment is truly underrated
You met someone just three months ago and murdered him for not helping you, that's strange. Why not murder your parents who brought you to this world and you have known all your life but didn't help you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Focusmind: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
They should free the young girls abeg grin

My guy wanted a violent party sex with a bang without knowing that he was not well

He must have died of cardiac or other related BP related ailment. Trust me, if it was in oversea, a good lawyer would be able to free those girls.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by snipernigga(m): 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
They should just release those girls, go and bury the man to send him to his maker jeje. Imagine he raised his hands and legs by himself for them to tie him. He is a willing participant in the crime grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by AfroBeatDiary: 1:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..

It's a work over for their lawyers in court and with this confession whether willingly or coerced, their life is a Gunner!
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by maasoap(m): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Some of these club and bar owners can owe for life, and sometimes they try to take advantage of the females working for them.

But she would have reported him rather than sending him to his early grave.
Did she say he owed her? She talked about not helping her just under three months of knowing him. Besides, the hotel was shut down already. Their deal was entirely about having sex

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DonroxyII: 1:22pm On Oct 12, 2023
KennethEnyi:
Those girls should be killed instantly

No time for court proceedings
Kilimanjaro Niyen !

They should be sent to Rehab !
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DonroxyII: 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2023
Henix:
Chidinma Ojukwu comes to mind. Their parents will send them to school to be useful, but they will abandon their studies and be jumping around for hock up
No be their Fault ooo ... Bigman no dey allow make dem rest oo .. Once they see dem na to pack beside them & carry dem comot .. ... the xtra change dey add something to what their parent are giving them ....

At their age what do they know ...

When guys are Lamenting about crops of women in this generation I dey laugh .. The women are what we turned them to become ... laslas we go dey manage dem like that as per na we turn dem to what they are grin
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DonroxyII: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2023
chinedu234:
This is good from the Nigerian police. Hope they establish this case beyond reasonable doubt and punishment served out. No human rights claiming governor should deny such death warrant when passed. Such crazy trend must be checked and on time.
No sane Governor would sign death on this Small Girls..

Worst na Life Sentence ... Best na Rehab.

Rip to The Man ... !
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by NAC1666: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Tzar(m): 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
Entitled evil girls! May you not find mercy in court.
Nobody deserves to be murdered like that.
Now, his kids will be raised without their father, and we know how badly single mothers raise children.

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by cadet222(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Why are they not handcuffed? If na man, they for don almost naked am.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by justking(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Haveyoueatentod: 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Make I still talk like those foolish female commenters who say they hate men when a crime is committed ; I hate women grin except my mama, my sisters and my lovely female relatives and friends. grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Electroweb(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2023
Chidinma’s contemporaries.
You begged the man for money. He didn’t give you. Next thing is to plan to kill him. Same story spewed by Chidinma. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Shapeaso: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2023
Some guys are making sense.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by samjay2020: 1:45pm On Oct 12, 2023

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abagworo(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look at their ugly faces. I'm sure he pays for each and every one of their sex sessions but greed and evil overcame them.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by michael1508: 2:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
They should be hanged to death or electrocuted ,same thing they will do to a male murder.
If you can commit the crime,then you can do the time.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by FireUpNow(m): 2:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
Th dead was a very greedy man with sex. Only him wanted to have sex romp with two ladies at a go. So stupid and silly.. Polic go show these girls better shege for their wicked plan
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by tosyne2much(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
DARLINGTON869:
See as the girl dey give speech comfortably and still dey blow Grammer ontop grin. Na because She still dey police cell, she never know wetin dey sup for prison. She no know wetin Dem dey call LIFE IMPRISONMENT.
She still dey speak correct English cheesy She doesn't know the tragedy that awaits her in prison

The minimum sentence they'll get is 20 years each

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by komodapson(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..

Not till dey enter condemned cell for kuje prison, then reality will set in. The ladies perhaps fell under Social Pressures... IPhone 200, a trip to Dubai, Bone Straight hair and all what not... I feel for their souls in Prison, may God forgive them of their sins

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by komodapson(m): 2:10pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=tosyne2much post=126359052] She still dey speak correct English cheesy She doesn't know the tragedy that awaits her in prison

The minimum sentence they'll get is 20 years each [
/quote]

Says who?
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abyounghammed(m): 2:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
You fvcking a girl imagine fvcking this kinda small Girls & You wouldn't be taking care of her ...

Adult women wey get sense no much talkless of small girl .... You Dey poke another person internal Organs without Care with Long Pipe ...

You already killed her Multiple times before She go Hustle You ....Once the Instincts Kicks... You are Dead !

Mumu Redpillers Isonu ....

African Man Must Take Care of African Women/Women Generally...

We must be Different! ..

C wetin a matured man write, Kai Broda man I shame for u, them tell u say those girls na Virgin abi dem no get boyfriends, c as u dey disgrace ur fellow soul(man)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by tosyne2much(m): 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
[quote author=komodapson post=126359111][/quote] That's what I think

Any objection?
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abyounghammed(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
snipernigga:
They should just release those girls, go and bury the man to send him to his maker jeje. Imagine he raised his hands and legs by himself for them to tie him. He is a willing participant in the crime grin grin grin

The imagination of joy coming from that yellow and black kuntuz can make u loose ur medulla oblongata.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Zimbabwean Man Raped By 2 Women, His Manhood Bruised, Now Uses Crutches, Cries / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.