Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,833 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room (66434 Views)

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM / Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by SIRTee15: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2023
Maxymilliano:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

From the confession video, she thinks she's on a debate stage..

I had to look at her multiple times to be sure she's not under any form of duress. See how she's recounting the ordeal like she's gisting.

The problem is these young girls don't understand how life works. They have very immature brain but yet wants to engage in what's beyond their capability.

The Yoruba adage says 'a bird won't eat what will make flying difficult'.
Not our naija girls with their big God mentality.

Imagine this small things having the boldness to even contemplate how to drug and rob a man. One would expect someone who would do such to be one hardened female criminal.

Nigeria is gradually messing up most of our girls. Maybe it's the preponderance of yahoo yahoo, I don't know.

5 Likes

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by iguita: 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Them suppose let these girls talk to lawyers first. To me, they are tying the noose around their neck with these confessions
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Hausa(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2023
emmanuelbrown26:
From d two pictures of d girls, d one on black is Yoruba while d other one is igbo bcs I can perceive who's who in a far distance.
Back to d topic, so as emir of Kwara no allow Yorubas breath and even chased them away from their soil, una still no allow dis Yoruba club owner to live his life, Yorubas dun suffer for people hand.
You're not very accustomed to this country, and therefore you're not very bright.

From the accent of the girl speaking, you should know she's the Yoruba girl.
You go dull well well ooo.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by bjtinz: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmmm . Na WA oooo. shocked shocked sad

See her narrative like a well rehearsed poem. lipsrsealed

And they wey she casually mentioned the BDSM shows she's well into the practice - just like the deceased.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by bjtinz: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2023
snipernigga:
They should just release those girls, go and bury the man to send him to his maker jeje. Imagine he raised his hands and legs by himself for them to tie him. He is a willing participant in the crime grin grin grin

And the fact he did that while naked naim pain me pass. Like wtf sad
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abyounghammed(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
DonroxyII:
... tongue .. This is not men vs women ... I don't do those nonsense...

Men must manage women ... if you no sabi Mental management comot women matter ... you Dey play with ya Death even as Married Man.

Be Matured upstairs before putting pen.is in a hole that will kill You ...

I dey teach You sense you Dey lament ... Mumu!

You no well tongue

Mugu of the highest order, so for ur mind now u don sabi woman finish abi.
Mr intelligent..
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abyounghammed(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
snipernigga:
No be small thing o. The guy is like Michael Jackson, it don't matter if you're black or white

Comrade u bad and u know it, in wande Cole voice 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by hegelian: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
sotall:
undecided

Name checkers back off!

I see a Yoruba name and also Igbo name...

They cancel each other so no tribalism on this thread.

once name doesnt sound yoruba or hausa like this, na igbo una go tie am too... does joseph joy adanma look igbo to you at all??
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by MrJames007: 8:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
flexyrule:
The kind of risk men take.

How would I consent to somebody tying me, all in the name of sex?

Something that mere rubbing the head of my pencil around a well lubricated cookie would take me to my destination.

What exactly would I be experimenting by allowing myself to be tied like a goat?
People just stared at me like a mad man LaughingOL at this. cheesy
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by MrJames007: 8:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
bjtinz:

And the fact he did that while naked naim pain me pass. Like wtf sad
grin
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Fujiyama: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Very sad.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by DonroxyII: 9:18pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abyounghammed:

Mugu of the highest order, so for ur mind now u don sabi woman finish abi.
Mr intelligent..
Go find ya Mate ... Men talk na ihm I get time for tongue
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by themanderon: 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2023
They were sent to school to learn but they have brought great shame and pain to their poor parents.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Unrated900(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Judges are there too watching pluss d acurate time keeper too.

Maxymilliano:
These girls don't really have the slightest ideas of what they have gotten themselves into.

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by ubee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
Look at the fool swaying casually like a playful toddler while narrating her evil deeds like it's nothing.

Look at the kind of youths we have roaming around today.
We're finished.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by stormborn28(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Especially food. grin So make una no chop again. Your lives are in our pot of soup. grin

Meeeennnhhh...that man like pvssy ooooo...na two pvssies e wan chop at a go.. The thing kill am oooo
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by gaspology(m): 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
Shapeaso:
Women are on revenge mission. cheesy cheesy Guys mind how you treat ladies so that they won't come for your head.
Story! So na only ladies know how to kpai person?
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by bull67: 12:11am On Oct 13, 2023
Maxymilliano:

she think say naa play. They've messed themselves up big time.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by 12inchess: 1:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Even Dangote wey be Billionaire lose guard because of Olosho talkless of regular guys. That is why is bum all over the internet. Make Go d dey helep us innoccent men abeg. cry

Una no see wetin Delilah do a whole Samson. Make una dey play.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Ilekokonit: 1:22am On Oct 13, 2023
Which kain sexual greed dey hungry the man for him to agree to be tied hand and feet by 2 women before sex ? The "ladies" even came with some sleeping tablets that they put into his mouth in an attempt to make him sleep and they also attempted stuffing his mouth with a handjerchief and tyingit shut with a rope.

I pity the dead man but he was reckless and careless but he who is withouth sin should cast the first stone.

Wetin dey do men sef like say if dem no knack that one nack dem go die.

At the point of "entry", every man is a mad man. Na just grace of God and luck dey keep the men wey never die alive.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Ilekokonit: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2023
westlius:
Its very easy for a woman to kill a man who loves sex oo

True talk.
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by kafeii123: 3:51am On Oct 13, 2023
"Be reminded that if you allow yourself and your life come to ruin because of a woman...it is because you allowed it"

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:46am On Oct 13, 2023
PEOPLE ARE STILL LIVING UNWISELY FORGETTING WHAT BROUGHT DOWN THE GREATEST MEN IN HISTORY !
THIS IS RIDICULOUS ?

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by FRANKOSKI(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2023
WHY NOT GO TO A SECONDARY SCHOOL DURING BREAK AND GET URSELF FRESH GIRLS WITH TIGHT P....... AND FIRM B****
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Amayabor1: 9:13am On Oct 13, 2023
The way igbo girls are entitled to a man's money ehhh!

She just dragged her Yoruba friend into this!
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Pauliaette(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2023
Women get mind ooo
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Lampy336: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2023
Life is fully of misery , the more you look , the more you see..

Do the crime and do the time..
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Tonytonex(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2023
Shapeaso:
Women are on revenge mission. cheesy cheesy Guys mind how you treat ladies so that they won't come for your head.
those girls get mind awears. Wtf.
In this life, just be contended.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Abyounghammed(m): 11:53am On Oct 13, 2023
DonroxyII:
Go find ya Mate ... Men talk na ihm I get time for tongue

She-men u mean 😂😂😂
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Hassanmaye(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Shapeaso:
From today I will start running away from toto

1 Like

Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Hassanmaye(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2023
omoredia:
Abeg leave them jare no be today Yoruba boys dey sell their papa land or risk their life to taste non-yoruba punna grin
Hahahaha please stop this
Re: Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27pm On Oct 13, 2023
flexyrule:
The kind of risk men take.

How would I consent to somebody tying me, all in the name of sex?

Something that mere rubbing the head of my pencil around a well lubricated cookie would take me to my destination.

What exactly would I be experimenting by allowing myself to be tied like a goat?
When you see puna your brain will be disconnected to think clearly that's the reason sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Killed In Kasuwan Magani, Kaduna As Mayhem Breaks Out (Disturbing Photos) / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Fight At Cherubim And Seraphim Church, Lagos Over Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.