Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Airline Fraud! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Airline Fraud! (179 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Hotel Cleaner Arrested Over N500million Fraud / Fraud Syndicates Including A Woman Arrested By RRS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airline Fraud! by Sadonyx: 4:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
An airline sold me ticket for a trip that check-in has closed. Afterwards I am told the flight has departed. I want to sue the airline. Please I need advise...
Re: Airline Fraud! by Sadonyx: 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
Customer care over the phone booked on hold for me and gave a timeline of 6.15am when the hold would expire. I successfully paid at 6.13am and she also asked me to be at the airport before 6.50am. I arrived 6.26 and I am told the flight is already airborne and check-in closed at 6.05am
Re: Airline Fraud! by joceey(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2023
Sorry for that pls make sure you do the needful ,dont allow it to slide like that.

(1) (Reply)

How Monarch And Two Others Bag Life Imprisonment For Kidnapping / Police Inspector Detained After Firing Shot Injuring Boy In Delta State / NDLEA Nabs Businessman With Large Cocaine Consignments At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.