Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism (1507 Views)

Philip Shaibu: Lessons In Power - Reuben Abati / 2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Buhari And The June 12 Saga By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by clearcrystal: 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2023
The Arise TV 'The Morning Show' anchor and former media aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, Reuben Abati, has said that the presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, should consider switching his career to evangelism.

Abati said this during the show while reacting to Obi’s press conference on Wednesday where he said President Bola Tinubu should let Nigerians and the world know his real identity.

But Abati described Obi's press conference as needless, saying he was merely seeking media attention and publicity, which, according to him, the former Governor of Anambra State had received.

Abati said, "When I saw the press conference by Mr Peter Obi, I thought it was needless. If Mr Peter Obi is considering a career in evangelism, yes, there are many people who have gone from other careers into evangelism.

"But within the framework of the electoral process, what he did was just seeking media attention, looking for publicity
"I said because the electoral process is effectively in process. If you as a principal member of the process, if you have any grievances, the best place to go to is the court of law and which is what Atiku Abubakar has done, pursuing his matter in the court of law.

"The last time Waziri Atiku Abubakar had a press conference, he came out and said he wanted the candidate of the NNPP, Rabiu Kwankwaso to join him, and also Peter Obi of the Labour Party to join him. The Labour Party released a statement and said they were not part of it. Is it that now, the Labour Party has changed its mind?

"The only appropriate forum that Mr. Peter Obi can adopt is to go to court to say he has issues to raise but to come forward and be giving press conference and moralising, it doesn't fall within the framework of the matter before us.

"But if course, for publicity purposes, for attention seeking purposes, what he has said has generated attention, and I think that the response that he has received from Felix Morka of the APC is in place.

"What Felix Morka has said is that the 8.9 million people who voted for Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the Presidential election were not groggy when they did.

"There is really a division in the matter in the country, so the only place you can resolve it is not through propaganda, not through media attention. It is in the court of law.

"So Mr Peter Obi must be very clear about the fact that the matter is now before the Supreme Court and it is only the Supreme Court that can decide on the matter."

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/12/peter-obis-press-conference-tinubu-was-needless-he-should-consider-career-evangelism

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by spearman(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi Lamba
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Apcsupport1: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2023
Tinubu 😋😋

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Billionairly: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
I thought they wanted obi to come and say something. Damn if you do, damn if you dont

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Bliss52: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2023
cool

He copies Atiku
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:09pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abati no get sense. He was part of the men that destroyed Goodluck Jonathan with Reno!

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by yarimo(m): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reuben abati

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by FreeStuffsNG: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by DatNiggaDaz: 5:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
Na your press conference ?
You sef want to be noticed.
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by ElSudani: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2023
The scales are falling off their eyes. Abati have just started seeing what we saw before the elections.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Raskimonojendor: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
This man has bad mouth 🤣🤣🤣

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Uyomiya: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2023
Abati have your effcc case come out again?
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by KanwuliaExtra: 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
And. . . TIEFNUBU should consider a career in story-telling(non-fiction). cheesy
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by clearcrystal: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2023
This thing go pain Obidients.
They are presently roasting Reuben Abati on Twitter.
grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Fkmodhi: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2023
I voted for PO but the world press conference crusade was meaningless and needless just go to Supreme Court with evidence and fact that you won the elections not all this nonsense jare…

6 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by SoftSport(m): 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by potent5(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reuben abati, the hypocrite. You want to trend with Obi's name, now you have it.
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2023
Fkmodhi:
I voted for PO but the world press conference crusade was meaningless and needless just go to Supreme Court with evidence and fact that you won the elections not all this nonsense jare
Very true

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by accordadoga26(f): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hehehehe

Obi's fame is finally gone.

Now na disgrace he dey face.

From fame to shame

Na close to election he start dey wear black dress which made us noticed something was fishy.

He needs to renew his rituals

8 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by DiscoverID: 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi the shameless copycat.

18 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Sojourner1976: 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2023
Now that Reuben Abati has spoken, has it rendered void the need for Tinubu to tell us who he's?

The Obi's press conference does not in any way break any known law, he did what he's supposed to do but if Abati is pained, he should consider sueing Obi.

The truth remains that Tinubu is an identity bandit and a certificate forger. He needs to come clean.
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by 9jatriot(m): 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2023
To even now note that Buhari when obidient de call dullard had a better result Obi com make the matter tire me.

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by EBMedia: 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2023
Hmm
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Appletek: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
clearcrystal:
This thing go pain Obidients.
They are presently roasting Reuben Abati on Twitter.
grin grin grin grin grin

Those Children of perdition. Them go use isiagu tie Abati for neck, drag am like goat.

2 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Racoon(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2023
Perhaps this Reuben Abati has been fed some corn and cassava.

1 Like

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Kusu12: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2023
Obi is only entertaining those who believed Buhari was cloned or sitting at home every Monday will get them Biafra. Both obi and his obidots are losers

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by MrALIVE: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2023
Reuben Abati has a soft spot for tinubu albeit trying so hard to be professional.
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Pristine664: 7:56pm On Oct 12, 2023
MrALIVE:
Reuben Abati has a soft spot for tinubu albeit trying so hard to be professional.

Anybody that say the truth have soft spot for Tinubu lol

3 Likes

Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by IvarTheBoneless: 8:04pm On Oct 12, 2023
BoldBrainz, you need to come and make a bucket of tears here grin grin grin
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by Finestgurlie(f): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2023
IvarTheBoneless:
BoldBrainz, you need to come and make a bucket of tears here grin grin grin
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by IvarTheBoneless: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
Finestgurlie:
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
gbagili gbagili gbagili

Hahahahahaha nice song

Lol. You don join APC. You don dey chop Agbado? tongue

Cos na una the victory of Tinubu dey pain.
Re: Reuben Abati : Peter Obi Should Consider A Career In Evangelism by IvarTheBoneless: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2023
9jatriot:
To even now note that Buhari when obidient de call dullard had a better result Obi com make the matter tire me.

Actually this is spectacularly funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

2024: ‘No Gree For Anybody’ Slogan Meant To Trigger Revolution — Police / Buhari For President / Deposed Deji Of Akure Should Commit Suicide - Akinyele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.