Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi (1353 Views)

Come In With All Your Problems Let's Solve Them Together / Solve All Your Problems Permanently - Awaken Your Third Eye - Become Rich. / Happy New Month Of August! Drop Your Wishes Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by Omokemesi(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2011
A problem shared is a problem half solved. There are myriads of problems faced by millions of Nigerians today, crying for solutions. The irony of it all is that many people hid their problems without telling even their close relatioos until such problems became unsolvable! What is your problem? What are your problems? Do not allow the devil to advise you to commit suicide. Many have committed suicide because of problems that could have been solved for them, if the problems had been shared with other people. Is your own a family problem? Have you been jilted or duped and you think the world is not worth living? Is yours a health problem, education, unemployment, or spiritual problem? Name it! That is the reason for opening this Thread. Don't be ashamed to drop your problems on this Thread with your Usernames and you may be fortunate to get solutions to such problems via this Thread within a short period. I also enjoin all matured and experienced Nairalanders from different spheres of life and callings to get prepared to help solve any problem or problems dropped on This Thread. It is a call to serve humanity. It is a call to assist your fellow Nigerians facing the problems they cannot solve by themselves. It is a service to God through your fellow Nigerians He created. God bless you as you volunteer to join us on This Thread to solve other people's problems. ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
I want to start a quick service restaurant in VI but I only have N5
Re: Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by Omokemesi(m): 7:08am On Oct 24, 2011
ATLgal (f)
Offline Offline Re: Drop Your Problems
Here. Solvers, Please
Treat! -omokemesi
« #1 on: Yesterday at
07:23:44 PM »
I want to start a quick
service restaurant in VI but
I only have N5 @ ATLgal thank you for being the first to post your "problem" on this Thread. Although your post sounds like a joke and funny, I will still call on PROBLEM SOLVERS to advise you on what to do. You did not include what you are presently doing for a living , your experience in catering services and if you are already residing at Victoria Island ATLgal, do you have faith? Do you believe that with God, nothing is impossible? My advice to you is to move nearer to God, abstain from sin. Start henceforth to tell God this your desire everyday in your prayers. Out of your N5, offer two naira to a the blind. If you are a Christian, go to a near-by Church and use the remaining three naira as your offering on a Sunday. If you are a Moslem, offer the three naira during a Jumat service. You have already invested the money! Are you married? If your desire tallies with God's will, you will be suprised that you can eventually get married to the son of multi-billionaire after approaching you, like a child's play, for marriage, through the grace of God. And he you are a Moslem, a billionaire Alhaj might approach you directly for marriage. Alternatively, God can even miraculously link you with a financier to help you finance your Restaurant Project as a joint venture if he/she is convinced that it would be a viable venture. Where none of these occurs after some years of fervent prayers with faith, do not be sad or assume that God doesn't answer prayers. No. It means that is not the will of God. He will provide you with the work that befits you and make you prosper in life. Cheers! ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by missuzoma: 11:30am On Oct 24, 2011
beware people pmpkemesi is one of the top scam artists in nl. i dont know what he is up to here asking people to drop their problems. let him thrash out the issues relating to his activities with comandclem before deceiving even more people. omokemesi go get a job pls and pity the innocent people of nl
Re: Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 25, 2011
God punish you. Mscheeww. I even thought u go give me better advice. I took my. 5 buy pure water and resold it. I did this for 1 day. I got enough money and bought recharge card 100. I've been buying and reselling. Now I have 20k. What should I do?
Re: Drop Your Problems Here. Solvers, Please Treat! -omokemesi by Omokemesi(m): 11:21am On Oct 25, 2011
@ ATLgal thank you for cursing me for my advice. May God continue to assist you in your lucrative business whereby your initial N5 has now become 20k. It means you are wiser than me. You will therefore be very useful to this Thread as one of our problem solvers. Please, I implore you to volunteer yourself for this service to humanity. I wonder you asked me again what you should do with 20k. I hope you will not rain more curses if I advice you to share tin 20k into two. Use the first 10k to continue your lucrative business, and use the other 10k to build a magnificent Castle in the Air! Mark you, I have a thick skin for all manner of insults. I thought this Thread would be regarded as a serious Thread to assist those problems. I also thought that there would be enough matured and experienced Nairalanders to wipe away their tears. Sorry indeed. ~OMOKEMESI

(1) (Reply)

Rosabon Financial Services Moves To Ease The Financial Burden Of The Xmas Season / How ‘kukere’ Crooner, Iyanya, and Manager Escaped The Dana-air crash / Top 5 Reasons Why People Fail In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.