Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,481 members, 7,850,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs (16480 Views)

Umahi: Tinubu Does Not Need To Show Any Proof Of Life / Enugu Govt Trains Over 260 Young Farmers In Modern Agriculture / Kano Rerun: Ganduje Embarks On Emergency Road Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by adabaraabdul: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2023
AbuTwins:
I don't even know what these Osubidients want!
He employed your kinsman you say na OSU not real Igbo!

He approved roads to be ministered by your osu brother you still don't trust it.

You'll trust it only when Nnamdi Kanu the former UK barber, becomes the minister of works right?

BAT will succeed.
This is enter. Thank you.

Aamin!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by samjay2020: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2023
ok...
any way check my signature

Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Bluntemperor: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2023
Attention Hon.Umahi:
While we appreciate your desires to fix Nigerian Roads, including the use of Concrete - for more elasticity of the Roads,I hereby draw your attention •to the - IKORODU - Agbowa- Ikosi - Ejirin Road!
•this road is a Death Trapped and weekly,many are dying on this Road!
- the FERMA have ran away from here but individuals and Institutions have been doing their little best but is not sufficient,for the thousands of Vehicles that Passes this Road on daily basis.
- this Road needs Expansion into 2-2 Lanes i e 4- lanes,as the two lanes of Old is nor sufficient for the millions of Population and the Numbers of the Vehicles on this road.
• This was the first road established for Motorists going East and West in the 70s and 80s but has now been abandoned by heavy Trucks and Buses like the Young Shall Grow,etc.
Please,you can Visit it to confirm.
God bless you Sir.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Belleful: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2023
I no see any Edo state Rd o. All federal government roads in Edo st are bad. I don't know if Edo state is not part of Nigeria. Abeg my Edo people, if Edo is not Lagos, is Edo not Nigeria too?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by akinvictorak: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2023
princepeter566:
In as much as I don't like tinubu. I give him thumb up on this one.

Your type no go ever allow Nigeria grow lai lai.
What has the man done? Just approval?
An emergency approval to loot Govt treasury and you're contented?
Make dem list the roads first,
Make we see the exact approved list and the contractors to work on each.
Time frame for completion.
Mobilization amount upfront for the contractors.
Details of the contractors and their antecedents.
Then you can be impressed by what was done.

Una no dey tire for audio 🔉 approvals? undecided undecided
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Afamed: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2023
Jlow2:
Just like buhari aproved Markudi to 9th mile in 2017 , yes approved again in 2023 and will be completed in 2050, oluwole.

Was 9th mile express road not constructed ?
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Jlow2: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2023
Afamed:

Was 9th mile express road not constructed ?
9th mile to obollo afor is less than 35km but you can pass through it in 3hours and truck 7hours, obollo -otukpa branch is 20km but you can not pass through in 2hours and truck 4hours.
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by darelar(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
Onefornaija26:

Dollar still high

[b]Please where can one buy a used car in the USA?

The buyer lives in the USA and will use the car there.

Buy and Drive functional car.

Toyota Sienna preferable.

Budget is 3k to 4k usd.

Thanks[/

Auction export is good.
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by blabulu2000: 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Any Nnnyamiri person wey ply this road and still.come here to rant or wail....may god of Ogun attack him or her on the way and kill kill alone before he or she get to his or her final destination.....may the gods of death follow the person from home to his or her early grave.....

260 road at a go.......?

Jagaban is working.......
Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by Donfred12(m): 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
Please Mr president remember Benin, Auchi Road

1 Like

Re: Umahi: Tinubu Has Approved Over 260 Emergency Road Repairs by okoloto: 8:47am On Oct 14, 2023
That markudi oturkpo through oboloafor to nineth mile is very important road connecting the north to the south through the east.
The dualization is very important to avoid accidents and ease movement of goods and people. The road is well deserved if you know the corridor and have been same since I was a child.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria To Deploy Robots, Artificial Intelligence To Fight Criminals – Senate / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen / Wike Is Suffering Chronic God Complex, Rivers State Not His Property - inibehe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.