Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies (296 Views)

Graphic Images From Gaza / Brazilian Man With 9 Wives Plans To Marry 2 More & Have Babies With All Of Them / Germany To Pay Electricity Users Because It Generated Too Much Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by alfarouq(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2023
When people are inherently evil, they can go to any length to justify the evil they are planning.

They even use AI generated images to justify killing real babies.

Just putting this out for few that care about the truth, I know alot don't.

We are yet to recover from the Kuwaiti Incubator baby lies and now this.

Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by alfarouq(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2023
It is even picture of a rescued dog that is manipulated with AI

Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by CodeTemplar: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2023
So dogs now get moved around in forensic kits right?
Head slamming is bad.

1 Like

Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by alfarouq(m): 4:48pm On Oct 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
So dogs now get moved around in forensic kits right?
Head slamming is bad.

I always there are lots of fools on this platform but I never thought I would come across across a shameless, dangerous one.

Now read the caption under the image of the dog again.

If prostrating to God with your head on the ground is what you term head slamming, then I am proud to be one. Infact I and Jesus Peace be upon him are guilty of that. But I dont expect you to know that because you are busy worshiping your fellow man. (Jewish man worshiper).
Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by CodeTemplar: 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2023
alfarouq:

I always there are lots of fools on this platform but I never thought I would come across across a shameless, dangerous one.

Now read the caption under the image of the dog again.

If prostrating to God with your head on the ground is what you term head slamming, then I am proud to be one. Infact I and Jesus Peace be upon him are guilty of that. But I dont expect you to know that because you are busy worshiping your fellow man. (Jewish man worshiper).

gradual blunt force trauma over a long period is your problem.
Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by alfarouq(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
gradual blunt force trauma over a long period is your problem.

I have heard you, Man worshipper.
Re: Using AI Generated Images To Justify Killing Real Babies by alfarouq(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
The bb hospitals, they bomb Mosques, they bomb Churches.

Just bombed the third oldest church in the world.
https://twitter.com/omarsuleiman504/status/1715136197566025841?t=3rkHzNN2KCWeMEfNi-4u8w&s=19

Adegboye and his gangs are proud

(1) (Reply)

Israel Bomb Church In Gaza, Kills 8 People / Aaron Bushnell Has Reportedly Passed Away / Iran Vs Israel: Phone Calls With Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Qatar And The United Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.