Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri (9277 Views)

FG To Replace N5,000 Monthly Stipend For Unemployed Youths —ngige / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / Delta State Accountant General Stop Uduaghan From Last Minute Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2011
Uduaghan could not celebrate his birth day today as unemployed youths and students shut down Warri today over high rate of unemployment and the resignation of the special assistant to the governor on students affairs. Uduaghan ran out of Warri and abandon his birth day as youths turn Warri into another Benghazi in Libya. They blocked all major roads leading to Warri chanting revolutionary songs. They vow to adopt the method to of Boko Haram if the governor refuse to address the unemployment issues that made the Special assistant to resign
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by TomFord: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2011
Any links?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2011
I don't know why you always ask of link on any thing, I was there to witness all that happen in Warri today. Those link you are talking about get their information through eye witness
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by ibide(m): 10:08pm On Oct 22, 2011
The problem with nigeria youth is dat we ar just too affraid 4geting da if some one dos not other wil not live why can't we just turn the country up side down now
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by doctokwus: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
UYCO:

I don't know why you always ask of link on any thing, I was there to witness all that happen in Warri today. Those link you are talking about get their information through eye witness
U can @least post pics,he asked d question bc some people av turned nl to a place of peddling false stories,so any reasonable person wud want to b sure of a news item b4 reacting;I don't how that got on ur nerves
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Akanbiedu(m): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2011
Way to go n!ggaz.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by dayokanu(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2011
Delta has gone to the dogs
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2011
don't worry i will post the photograph. did I not post photograph yesterday when they occupy government house? I will post it but it is already on the internet in other site
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2011
How old is Emma bin oduagan ?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2011
doctokwus:

U can @least post pics,he asked d question bc [size=14pt]some people av turned nl to a place of peddling false stories[/size],so any reasonable person wud want to b sure of a news item b4 reacting;I don't how that got on your nerves

You couldn't have said it better.

UYCO:

Uduaghan could not celebrate his birth day today as unemployed youths and students shut down Warri today over high rate of unemployment and the resignation of the special assistant to the governor on students affairs. Uduaghan ran out of Warri and abandon his birth day as youths turn Warri into another Benghazi in Libya. They blocked all major roads leading to Warri chanting revolutionary songs. They vow to adopt the method to of Boko Haram if the governor refuse to address the unemployment issues that made the Special assistant to resign

Pictures please, and make sure of what you are posting, because there are Wafi people here. cool
Let us know in what dreamland Warri was closed down.

Liars and desperate people sha. embarassed
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Pukkah: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2011
Just today I wrote about the people getting to the topping point not only in Delta but even in other parts of Nigeria.

For God's sake, why should a state like Delta have unemployment problem in spite of what it has been receiving from the Federation account (FAAC, ecological fund, derivation, excess crude etc) and IGR? Why, why, why? People need to ask questions. What is on ground to justify the stupendous amount of money the state has been making?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2011
Pukkah:

Just today I wrote about the people getting to the topping point not only in Delta but even in other parts of Nigeria.

For God's sake, why should a state like Delta have unemployment problem in spite of what it has been receiving from the Federation account[b] (FAAC, ecological fund, derivation, excess crude etc) and IGR?[/b] Why, why, why? People need to ask questions. What is on ground to justify the stupendous amount of money the state has been making?
Mr Emma bin oduagan is a pdp man and pdp stands for nothing but corruption !
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
@Beaf
over 57 persons congratulated him on papers today, why don't you call any of your family people to know if he was able to attend his birth day. Channels tv was there they will announce it
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 11:10pm On Oct 22, 2011
UYCO:

@Beaf
over 57 persons congratulated him on papers today, why don't you call any of your family people to know if he was able to attend his birth day. Channels tv was there they will announce it

Where is the picture of closing Warri down nau? shocked
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by TippyTop(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2011
Uyco.
Where u come go?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2011
What Mosheshe did was very brave, we need more of such act. House boys in the Ibori era are wealthier than the present commissioners. I wonder what they are doing in office? They should all resign and allow the thief run the state himself. People in the government are not seeing the money neither are the people, where are all the money being taken to?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by jamace(m): 12:45am On Oct 23, 2011
Is the revolution about to start - the people's revolution?
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2011
[size=33pt]Where is the picture nau? shocked[/size]
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 23, 2011
Beaf:

Beaf go get the pic now if u needam dat badly! sebi u dey GEJ and uduagham cabinet angry angry
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2011
DRTV and government house, NPA express closed to both military and civilians

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Rhino5dm: 2:17pm On Oct 23, 2011
Delta State has really gone to the dogs.

Beaf:

UYCO:

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
system failure
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2011
system failure

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2011
UYCO:

So these 40 or 50 paid protesters represent the vast number of unemployed in Delta state? Does that look like Warri was even remotely "shut down?" Lol!
Give it up, Uduaghan might not be everyones cup of tea, but lets not stretch things to incredulity.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Rhino5dm: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
"Occupy Delta". emma Bin Uduaghan is in real messssss! Hope they slew the mudafucker like Gaddafi.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2011
system failure

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by UYCO: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2011
@ Beaf
You are a fool, you said you want the photograph, I gave you and now you are saying it is not Warri
CHECK THE ABOVE PIX YOU WILL SEE THE SIGN BOARD OF THE WARRI INDUSTRIAL PARK THAT UDUAGHAN USE TO EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY BEFORE CHEVRON GATE

Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2011
UYCO:

@ Beaf
You are a fool, you said you want the photograph, I gave you and now you are saying it is not Warri
CHECK THE ABOVE PIX YOU WILL SEE THE SIGN BOARD OF THE WARRI INDUSTRIAL PARK THAT UDUAGHAN USE TO EMBEZZLE OUR MONEY BEFORE CHEVRON GATE

Bros, which one you de vex na?! grin
Lol! Is it these 3 or 4 people that "shut down Warri?" Na wa for you o!!!

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying there are no legitimate grievances, but why do you need to lie? That's the real mystery, bro.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Hatitude: 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Beaf

[size=14pt]Pls zip it![/size] You have lost all credibility on this forum. How can you keep trying to spin your inept govt out of their inexplicable attitude to their own people? Have some conscience.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by Beaf: 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hatitude:

@Beaf

[size=14pt]Pls zip it![/size] You have lost all credibility on this forum. How can you keep trying to spin your inept govt out of their inexplicable attitude to their own people? Have some conscience.

If you fools like, you can register and re-register a thousand different aliases, your message still bears the same vile stench of hypocrisy. cool
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by ThinkRait: 5:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
@Beaf,

I can confirm there was indeed a protest yesterday in Warri.

I am presently in Warri visiting family and friends and one lane of the DSC expressway was blocked yesterday by protesting youths.

I couldn't get into Edjeba (near DBS) from the expressway cos of the rowdy atmosphere.
Re: Unemployed Youths And Students Stop Uduaghan Birth Day Celebration Shut Warri by koruji(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
Sorry to say, you discovering the idiocy that inhabits Beaf's mind. He has basicaly shown himself to be lacking in any kind of honor.

I was aghast as he called people liars on this thread, and at the same time was lying bold-facedly on another thread.

I call him the bipolarity squealer (after the squealer of animal farm). He is knowingly bipolar because unlike squealer of animal farm, Beaf has no qualms about supporting two opposing viewpoints at the same time.

Simply said, HE IS A LOW-LIFE - an obvious waste given that he actually seems to have some good education.

UYCO:

@ Beaf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Importance Of The Word "Less" In Nigeria / 71% Anambra People Are Poor, Says Igbuzor / Ganduje $5m Bribery Scandal: Kano Court Restrains Assembly Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.