Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election (29489 Views)

Leaked Audio: INEC Consultant Caught, Says Tinubu Plans $170M Bribe - Gazette / Tinubu Plans Brief Return To Nigeria On Sunday, To Go For More Surgeries - SR / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by coolitempa(f): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ha. Baba should not try this o. He will lose the north and SW. Nnamdu Kanu must be sentenced to death.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by blackmantis: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
There's no point still keeping him in detention.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Audio release. Make him no try am o. If him try am, him go regret am
ntorrr! You go cry tire. His release is a sure banker
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Timothy89(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
A man who clearly said he won’t beg for his release

Na that day I fear Kanu

I still remembered when this Fat pig called Asari risked his life to go save Kanu from Umuahia when Buhari was looking for him

They brought Kanu to Rivers State government house as instructed by Wike

But today I no come understand wetin dey happen again

Same Asari that his middle name is Uzodinma LMFAO

It’s just like me denying that I’m not Igbo when my first names is Igbo names but with slight difference spelling and pronunciation

Abeg make una free my man

no one is denying your igbo heritage, you defend igbo than the Rivers state you come from

can't see where a River state man will be defending Nnamdi KANU against the son of the soil Nyesom wike

elejo wewe rest

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by colestephan86: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
oshozondii:

https://saharareporters.com/2023/10/13/exclusive-tinubus-plan-release-ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-stalled-southeast-nigerian
Namdi kanu is likely to be released in 2026, he will be used to score a political point
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by johnjose68: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
Taylor94:
A man who clearly said he won’t beg for his release

Na that day I fear Kanu

I still remembered when this Fat pig called Asari risked his life to go save Kanu from Umuahia when Buhari was looking for him

They brought Kanu to Rivers State government house as instructed by Wike

But today I no come understand wetin dey happen again

Same Asari that his middle name is Uzodinma LMFAO

It’s just like me denying that I’m not Igbo when my first names is Igbo name but with slight difference spelling and pronunciation

Abeg make una free my man

You go explain tire 🛞🛞🛞

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by legitnow1: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
WELL IF HE GIVE US NNAMDI KANU THEM AT LEAST IT WOULD BE A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

IT SHOWS US HE IS NOT BUHARI.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by donprinyo(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2023
Campaign.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
todugo:
I am Igbo but I bet you, Civil War loading if they release him. 😂😂
and after that Biafra will come. Mark this
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Otulented: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2023
ILoveNG:
It won’t happen. Terrorists must not be freed.

Go and tell your miserable parents that.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by obailala(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
I'm actually surprised TInubu hasn't released him till date. I imagined he would have used KAnu's release as a cheap political point.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2023
Mosba:
Nononono I didn't want Tinubu uncaged the leader of the world 10th worst terrorist organization.
you go yell and explain tire
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
maasoap:
So, the families, widows and orphans of the security agents and other innocent civilians like Akuyili's husband, pregnant Fatimah and her four kids, Gulak and co who were murdered by IPOB based on the Kanu's instructions just died for nothing? No justice for them?
you go yell and explain tire. No evidence
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by tctrills: 5:07pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ttalk:
Yeah, MNK would be released if 3 states in SE become APC state
So you are prepared to release someone you claim is a terrorist for political gain. Later you would join the 'i love Nigeria gang.'
If Nnamdi Kanu is guilty, let the law take it's place but if he is innocent please Mr APC free the man
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by tctrills: 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Tinubu will definitely release him. But it will not be a wise decision.

But come to think of it, it could be killing two bird with a stone.

Release Kanu and divide the current Obidients into two ideologies. Those who want Biafra truly and those who want Peter Obi.

Now when Kanu start "Biafra or death" chant, na those Obidient group go dey fight eachother and calling the other efulefu. The drama will be sweet to watch.

In all these your political calculations, how does 9ja move forward?
I am sure you have zero political position, APC is not paying you but your mind is already calculating how to divide another political party. You the average Nigerians that make yourself cheap tools for government are the main problems of our country.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by samjay2020: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Guy how do i generate this kind link, i need it plz
Kingsleyjonah:
I so pity for the man.

Please, Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/gf3wzaQrhbG9wbkV7
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Jagabanarmy: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
ILoveNG:
It won’t happen. Terrorists must not be freed.
Yes terrorists anywhere should never be released including Kanu. If Jagaban releases Kanu.....let me keep my word till then
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Tommydare(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2023
counting your chicks before they are hatched is what you people gat to deal with. Tinubu will continue to use una head.
okeyfrank:

With the way the enemies of Ndigbo like Buhari and his unfortunate agents handled the Igbos, BIAFRAN Restoration is very certain; let the rest of Nigeria deal with it.

The ONLY THING that can stop BIAFRA is a total Restructuring of Nigeria and devolution of power to the Regions, Zones, or States, with state autonomy and resource control.

Insecurity in Nigeria will instantly come to an end if the security apparatuses are decentralised as well as with STATE POLICE.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Christistruth03: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2023
It won’t happen
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by pocom35: 5:41pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Release Kanu and divide the current Obidients into two ideologies. Those who want Biafra truly and those who want Peter Obi.

Now when Kanu start "Biafra or death" chant, na those Obidient group go dey fight eachother and calling the other efulefu. The drama will be sweet to watch.
If this is the plan..then it is best to do this during the next election
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Appletek: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2023
Ttalk:
Yeah, MNK would be released if 3 states in SE become APC state

Imo
Ebonyi
Abia

Imo and Ebonyi are both APC, Otti will decamp to APC in a short while. He was in APC before he went to LP.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Teeklef(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
Good news if its true ...

Bi mo se jagun obo to ni nairaland. Mi o ri obo kan kan do..
Werey😂😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Teeklef(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2023
Nyanabo:
Sunday igboho, "my country of origin" 😂😂 Yoruba man don enter seat it's now his country of origin. This goes to show that everyone of us if we are eating at the table we won't talk or complain. But when we are not at the table we start complaining and waili6like the wailing wailers.

Remember I said Everyone of us, so don't be unfortunate to quote me to attack me.
Many are not angry about the situation of the country,but they are angry because they are not benefitting from the corruption.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by richie240: 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2023
LegendHero:

Lolz.....the Tinubu I know WON'T release him.

The prayer of your competition is to have u divided/in disarray, and that has already happened.
Releasing him will only serve to galvanize their arsenal.

Tinubu is too wise to fall for that. He didn't get to where he got with 'Eyije eyioje' (gamble/probability)

NB.
You ursef have already said it's NOT A WISE DECISION , so case settled!!!

Look at d damsel u quote below telling u about d 'advantages' as if it will be in d interest of nigeria.

Beremx:
the advantages of releasing NK is bigger than it's disadvantages. The stupid Igbo politicians from Imo state are not wise. If they want more votes from Imo people they should tell Tinubu to release NK. It's a simple logic
This one below has confirmed my hypothesis.
.....unlike d one above me that was beating about d bush!

okeyfrank:

The obvious Truth is that, Nnamdi Kanu has 99.9percent support in the Old Eastern Region, even from those in govt who seem to be silent because of their positions.
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 6:10pm On Oct 13, 2023
Coldie:

Beremx, can u tell me what nnamdi kanu has done for igbo land that would mk igbo people be happy for his release?
we the sensible Igbos know that Nnamdi is a Messiah send to us from above. He remains the Good Guy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2023
osazsky:
Y release the terrorist..so tinubu u think u are wiser than bubu..he committed treasonable offense and should face the hangman..Africans can be so stupid that's y I like america...them for done kill am since
says by someone who rules cows somewhere in ogbomosho
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Austineva(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2023
wonder233:
I wonder what will become of Simon Ekpa when that happens. He will be praying its fake news
keep deceiving urself. Tell me who fights for Nnamdi Kanu release like Simon Ekpa? Just one person
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by richie240: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2023
Highlife217:
This and the creation of Biafra would make Tinubu a legend among Ndi-Igbo.

Sebi u don see mugu abi.
You think say Tinubu na Jubril el-sudani, okwea??
cool

GanagiBitrus:
That'll probably calm down a lot of nerves.

Akwamkpuruamu:
Tinubu releasing MNK, will restore peace
The same way it 'brought peace and calmed down nerves' when jubril first released him d other time abi?
cool

1 Share

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by stuffs2002: 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu forever with earn my respect if he releases Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo people will forever be grateful to him.
BTW, the Supreme Court Governor will still lose whether it concerns Nnamdi Kanu or not. He cannot be indirectly killing his own people and expect to be voted as governor. The only way he would win is massive rigging and voters intimidation

IIGB0S will never never ever be greateful to Tinubu even if he built a highway to heaven for them.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by Babangidapikin: 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2023
Although anything is possible...But I still smell Lamba ..Does it not make sense to release him before election ...if you lose the election would you be in the mood to release him ...
Re: Tinubu Plans To Release Nnamdi Kanu After Imo Governorship Election by richie240: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2023
maasoap:
So, the families, widows and orphans of the security agents and other innocent civilians like Akuyili's husband, pregnant Fatimah and her four kids, Gulak and co who were murdered by IPOB based on the Kanu's instructions just died for nothing? No justice for them?
Cool ur mind bro, this thread na click bait.
Maybe shettima in 2031 o, but certainly not Tinubu.

And if the 'love' ndigbos have for ndi-fulani is to be considered and reciprocated, then the earliest reprieve for Kanu na 2039....after shettima don waka commot.
cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.