Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) (2022 Views)

2 Former Kogi Governors Pledge Their Support For Dino Melaye / Oyinbo Lady Calls For Dino Melaye’s Release, Nigerians React / Tajudeen Yusuf Steps Down For Dino Melaye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by yarimo(m): 10:14pm On Oct 13, 2023
TruthsFM:
let’s shift the laugh to next month governorship Election in Kogi State. We will laugh tired at the hearing of the results coming projecting Senator Dino Melaye the winner of the poll. Na everyone go laugh 😆 tired
let keep laughing grin grin

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by Jostoman: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Otitoju was one of those who didn't initially support Tinubu's ambition to be president. His reason was that a king maker shouldn't try to also make himself king. But today, he supports Tinubu 247 how Tinubu gets this kind of support from those who criticize him is what I don't understand. The topic is about Dino but there is nothing interesting about him.
Dino is the next governor of kogi state know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by Jostoman: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2023
Adayi1:
Dino Melaye will come a distant third in this Kogi Guber poll.... APC is Slightly ahead follow closely by SDP by virtue of the numerical strength of the SDP candidate ethnic group... mark this and quote me after election....
dey there dey deceive yourself. Dino is the next Kogi state governor know this and know peace.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2023
yarimo:
let keep laughing grin grin
we go laugh 😂 tired. November 11th governorship poll is around the corner. Less than 30 days to go.

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2023
There is this saying; you can kíll a messager but you can't kill the message and Natasha H Akpoti is that message.

One of the braviest thing I have ever done was supporting her from day one.

A win for her is a win for all regardless of your political party❤️

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by dododawa1: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2023
NIGERIANS are funny

Dino of character for governor

Even Rev Benue never perform

Na POlITICIAN DINo will perform

Abiodun of Ogun in making in Kogi State.

Yaya Bello not left out, useless POlITICIANS.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by CSTRR: 1:37am On Oct 14, 2023
Dino melaye the childish fool whose only relevance to society is displaying his luxury cars online to pepper Nigerians.

That's who you want to elect as governor?

SMH.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by Adayi1(m): 4:55am On Oct 14, 2023
Jostoman:
dey there dey deceive yourself. Dino is the next Kogi state governor know this and know peace.
No need for talks.. the election is just by the corner...
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by JERRY1925(m): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2023
adem30:
It's just because the Cotonou Tomato journalist Babajide hates Yahaya Bello till heavens, so he can never support anything Yahaya Bello support. He even denounce his kogi citizenship because of Yahaya Bello and adopted Ekiti

How can somebody normal support bello?
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2023
JERRY1925:

How can somebody normal support bello?
😂 you are very funny with this your reply

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 1:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kogi guber: I’ve survived four assassination attempts – Dino Melaye

By Vanguard Newspaper
October 13, 2023

The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party candidate in the forthcoming gubernatorial election in Kogi State, Dino Melaye has revealed that he has survived four assassination attempts in the state.

Melaye made this revelation in an interview with Arise Television on Thursday.

According to him, tension has been part of the lives of the Kogi people since the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC came into power seven years ago.

He said, “I have survived four assassination attempts; I have had 12 court cases of FG vs. Dino Melaye, and I have been attacked severally. It is not new, as it is in the DNA of the APC to be violent.”

“Kogi State is like an evil forest that needs instantaneous redevelopment and needs a messiah.”

The former senator said he hopes to be instrumental in ameliorating the pains of those living in the state.

He further said it has never been this bad in the history of Kogi, as the state is more divided than at any other time in the state’s history.

He however said since the All Progressives Congress came into power in the state, they have completely polarised and divided the people, and there is serious disunity.

He said part of the PDP’s agenda is to first reunite the state, as the slogan of his campaign says “One Kogi, One Destiny.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/kogi-guber-ive-survived-four-assassination-attempts-dino-melaye/

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2023
Igala 19years
Ebira 12years
Okun 0 year
Then GYB is talking about ethnicity, and anyone believes in his preaching?
12+8 will be 20 years.
Even if na curse, 'mo ye!'

~Kola Ologbondiyan

Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2023
I hope Tinubu political son, Babajide Otitoju won’t be sack of his job in tvc news. Babajide has spoken against Tinubu party candidate here. Ododo of APC will be rejected in the poll with the political atmosphere in Kogi State currently.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 11:07am On Oct 16, 2023
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin
you are very funny dude 😂😂😂😂😇😇😇😇
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 1:56pm On Oct 16, 2023
The truth has to be told to the well meaning Kogites the level at which APC Government lead by H E. Alhaji Yahaya ADOZA BELLO is so tribal sentiment and ethnicity bigotry.fisabilillah look at the following appointment made by This Governmentsad1) Governor -Ebira okene (2) Chief of staff government house - Ebira Okene (3) Accountant general- Ebira Okene (4) Anthoney general- Ebira Okene (5) Local government Auditor general- Ebira Okene (6) Commissioner for works= Ebira Okene(7)Board of internal revenue chairman= Ebira Okene (cool Kogi state pension board= Ebira Okene.(9) School feeding chairman=Ebira Okene.(10) Head of service Kogi state=Ebira Okene.(11)NUJ Chairman Kogi state chapter=Ebira Okene.(12)DG Government house=Ebira Okene.(13)KCSDA=Ebira Okene.(14) Kogi state sports council chairman=Ebira Okene.(15)NEW MAP= Ebira Okene.(16) Kogi state house of Assembly commission=Ebira Okene.(17) Chief security officer government house= Ebira Okene.(18) Kogi state APC Chairman=Ebira Okene.(19) S.A print Media=Ebira Okene.(20) S.A Electronic media=Ebira Okene.More than in 200 from Okene and S A on domestic 10 from okene.7 Board Chairmen and 3 permanent members Ebira Okene. Etc.However my good people of Kogi state,where is transparency, Equity, justice and fairness in this government for the sake of Almighty Allah?. Kogi West people are not good enough, and Kogi East people are not good enough for all this position mentioned above but yet their vote is needed for your next of kin.It will not work insha Allah.

This is why the kogi igalas dat is supporting APC or muri is doing harm to the state let join hand wit west okun to move the power from central to west , so dat after okun 8years the ticket is sure for my igala kingdom, kogi east be wise n support equity farness justice, Dino n Habibat is our agenda.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by TruthsFM: 7:12am On Oct 17, 2023
My people of kogi east igala kingdom, I want to use the medium to say it only remain 27 day to rescue kogi state from the hand of APC bello candidate ododo 3rd term agenda, those that come wit selfish n greedy agenda of igala are those shouting igala agenda nw , were are day in 2019 ,when dey stand n support ebira against their own brother wada , collect huge money from bello , dat is why bello is after dem because it is law of karma for muri betrayer n co, the body of innocent woman burn alive in his house n those kill by guns , will judge dem all, we igala can nt be a foul in the of agenda that will nt favour the land, nw they have brought thugs from nasarawa state n other state to igala kingdom fir their selfishness, the same thing bello did, so I urge all igala son n daughter , father's mother's should nt stand n support this evil of sdp n APC in our land, because those dat Akpane ane ki kpa, because the ancestors of our land will nt happy wit us wen u no the truth ,
Someone can nt just come to ur house witout insider dat is wat happen in our land , it is our own people dat give bello APC all the support to do dat evil in our land,, if any mistake ododo win it is our fought n sdp , but Godforbid, it will take 24years for igala to get the governor, but give dino Deen PDP the support after 8 years the ticket is come back to east , have u people think of this , I did nt hate any body but saying the fact muri is a scam to igala kingdom because he no wat him n other APC plan wit bello in 2019 , I swear those dat plan evil wit bello APC in 2019 n kill our land n people , the same land will kill dem .
AKPANE ANE KI KPA oooooooo, dino Deen PDP is our choice for better kogi state, n igala kingdom will be great again peace will be restored in our land , great igala kingdom.
Re: Tinubu Supporter, Babajide Otitoju Throws Support for Dino Melaye(video,pics) by Gudiza(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jostoman:
Ha va?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Lawmakers Ride Keke, Governor's Girlfriends,others Cruise In Exotic Cars / Us-based Nigerian Expert Rots In Agodi Prison / I Speak Igbo And I Consider Myself Sokoto Indigene –ibrahim Idris, Kogi Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.