Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,591 members, 7,770,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:35 AM

When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? (5838 Views)

This Roadside Barber Dreams Of Becoming A Marine Technology Graduate / What Were Your Childhood Dreams And Have You Lived Up To Them? / Common Habits That Prevents You From Accomplishing Your Dreams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by noir1987: 2:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Your should never give up if you know you can achieve your dream
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by stkris(m): 5:38am On Oct 25, 2011
While you never want to give up on your dreams, it is crucial that you take time out every once in a while to re-evaluate this "dream," as yesterday's dreams aren't necessarily today's.

some aspirations are inspired by external factors, like family, peers etc. Such "dreams" typically lack passion, and eventually prove counterproductive.

In essence, a young individual might think his dream is to be a doctor; but in reality that might just be his parent's dream.

Until he truly discovers his passion, his "dreams" might always elude him.
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by HISchild: 6:59am On Oct 25, 2011
Mat_6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. "
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by deekseen(m): 7:15am On Oct 25, 2011
For me, when one dream starts dying, another similar but more realistic dream starts brewing.
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by Wumine(f): 7:41am On Oct 25, 2011
Never Never give up on your dreams!
But don't just dream, 'wake' up and set out to achieve it but never give up till your last breath
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 25, 2011
Holding on to some dreams is like holding on to impossibility -the frustrations, disappointments, trials etc, howbeit, with faith in God and strong determination, ALL things are possible! Just hold On. . . .
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by ariyebaba(m): 6:44pm On Oct 25, 2011
WHEN DEATH BECKONS, angry sad shocked cry[flash=200,200][/flash][img][/img]
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by Kunbee: 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2011
When it is becoming unrealistic
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by paradise00(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2011
The day I would give up to my dreams is the day I close my eyes forever,
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by Gbenge77(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2011
one should never consider giving up.
Re: When Should You Give Up On Your Dreams? by xazanderfex(m): 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
truth is many of us don't ve a dream talk more of followin it til they died.this could be because we r ignorant of our true interest, nd then difficulties follows.eg many jambites go 4 med surg cos they think gettin med surg is an automatic ticket to been rich nd protection 4rm unemployment nd thus it must be med surg or nothin.i say this type of dream is based on ignorance of his true interest

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Best Places To Learn For Free Online (& Get A Certificate Of Completion) / Studying Law As A Second Degree. / Cipm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.