Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,175 members, 7,864,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:04 AM

Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi (15712 Views)

"Tinubu Attended CSU But Forged Certificate Submitted To INEC" - Kperogi / 2023 Presidency: Neither Tinubu Nor Osinbajo Is Fit - Tunde Odesola / Supreme Court Sacks Mustapha Usman As Lawmaker. "Forged Credentials & NYSC" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Paraman: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
ogbonti:

boy, the report will start coming out this month

of october - not 2031 dude - or are you saying

Tinubu will be released from prison in 2031?

just dey play - the FBI release will put make

the supreme court judges beg Tinubu

to take his bribe away that they can’t do this

arrangee anymore - they want to tell you now

the real name of Tinubu - how he entered the

US - all the crimes he committed and tell me

after such release any EU leader or US leader

will seat down and have a conversation with

such a man - even African leaders will

start avoiding him - just brace up bro

ona go explain taya - shay ona don grab am

thief am - snatch am- run away with am ?

but no where to hide am πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

FBI. CIA. DEA. IRS. all have info on this man

only one man ? ona go explain taya

beginning from this month - i dare you

agbadorians to say FBI is lying ? ona go hear

am - then CNN and FOX news go carry am

then Americans go officially ban the criminal

government official begin seize their property

😁😁😜😜😁😁😁😁😁😁

ona go hear word - you agbadorians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZqM8T79kM8?si=cp4m8vTE4Oy8Wcq0

Lol

Bro calm yourself down. You can remove tinubu with your votes in 2027. No matter what, tinubu will finish his first tenure and recontest because Nigerian president can not be prosecuted
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by B2B5000: 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
This dummy is yarning Okpata. Was the certificate he tendered issued by CSU? CSU said NO! Case closed na Oluwale.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ogbonti: 7:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Paraman:
Lol

Bro calm yourself down. You can remove tinubu with your votes in 2027. No matter what, tinubu will finish his first tenure and recontest because Nigerian president can not be prosecuted

just as you allowed my people to vote in 2023 by telling them to stay at home ? you think everyone is forgetful like the people ona don use sacrifice damage their brain ? guy Tinubu is going- we will not reinforce criminality - baba forgery is gone 🀩
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ogbonti: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
aswani:

There's no FBI report, Jackson Ude is just trying to get traffic to his page and tickle IPOBidients blokos at the same time.

He will soon give you a BS reason for the so called report not coming out.

Una no get sense ni? Na so una dey jump upandan say Amazon dey send persin go Tribunal.

please tell Tulumbu to buy you data and watch the video below - it’s only 9 minutes long - it will save you from your ignorance as you argue blindly on public forum like nairaland - enjoy πŸ˜‰

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by Sleekfingers: 9:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Bingbing5:
you must be a dommy for you to be asking stupid question.

Thank you
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by aswani(m): 10:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
ogbonti:

please tell Tulumbu to buy you data and watch the video below - it’s only 9 minutes long - it will save you from your ignorance as you argue blindly on public forum like nairaland - enjoy πŸ˜‰

Against my better judgement, I listened to that nonsense video and wasted 9 minutes of my life.

If that is what you are basing your one hundred million page FBI report on President Tinubu on, good luck.

We look forward to FBI's website collecting wotowoto from IPOBidients soon.

1 Like

Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by HRMK: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
WE ALL SAW THE STATEMENT OF THE REGISTRAR ON OATH!NO AMBIGUITY ABOUT IT!AND NEEDS NO INTERPRETATION!!
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by emmi14: 10:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
accordadoga26:
Hehehe

They will still come to cry again that Tinubu's certificate was forged.

From one propaganda to another because one dullard from Agulu lost the election.
The US-court have recently published the comprehensive and detailed documents on the court ruling and disposition. Sentiments and emotion has no space here. CSU boldly deny the issuance of Tinubu certificate hence Forged. Two of Supreme Court Judges recuse themselves from Tinubu's supreme Court hearing.
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ogbonti: 1:11am On Oct 15, 2023
aswani:

Against my better judgement, I listened to that nonsense video and wasted 9 minutes of my life.

If that is what you are basing your one hundred million page FBI report on President Tinubu on, good luck.

We look forward to FBI's website collecting wotowoto from IPOBidients soon.

your whole life is wasted already supporting a career criminal - be consoling yourself

FBI said they have 2,500 pages on Tinubu- na only you no hear the news in the whole Africa
because tribalism don blind your eyes and drag your ears - yeye agbadorian πŸ˜‚
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by walefresh3(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2023
Dreambeat:
Please read the complete article and see how he tried to justify the unjustifiable. The part I quoted is enough to explain those parts he was jumbling in name of justying the genuineness of the certificate. He said in his article that the certificate was not forged. He deceptively tried to justify his assertion but when he got to part i quoted, he started writing big grammar
You cannot defend the indefensible, lies have expiry date. The truth will always show its face
u are one of those akpu zombies from sad East that always masturbating over fake news...

I pity your mental heart....
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by phemray(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
Dreambeat:
what did he mean by 'CSU cannot authenticate tinubu's certificate'? Were you searching for the word forgery? My bother/sister make una fear God na

That simply tells us how excellent American acts in legality compare to Nigerians way, How can you authenticate a photocopy of a student documents without sighting the original under oath?? He knows they gave him the original not photocopy, and they do not keep extra photocopy in d file.

Nigeria will keep a photocopy and asked the student to write on it that original certificate collected by me and signed with date. This is because naija lies a lot, the student can come back that he did not collect, but not same in US.

Nigerians do sign every documents under assumption that it's correct without even reading such documents, e.g in banks, schools, seminar,events etc because they trust the person asking them to sign. Even in my office when you read b4 signing or acknowledging documents, they give u name! Your own too much.

Registrar can never ever mention forgery cos he knows it's from them but not well photocopied. But he signed the one Tinubu layer gave him because some actions/ agreement have been taken by both
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by ovundakelvin(m): 10:40am On Oct 15, 2023
Una go explain tire without evidence
Re: Neither Tinubu Nor Atiku Forged Credentials With INEC-Kperogi by BabaRamota1980: 12:28pm On Oct 15, 2023
This Kperogi go talk something today, then turn around tomorrow and oppose same thing. Very confused proffesor
!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Survives Assassination Attempt / Why Buhari Won't Attend Fayemi's Campaign Rally On Tuesday - Daily Independent / Court Stops Buhari, Senate President, Others From Tampering With Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.