Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The Prettiest African Woman - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Prettiest African Woman (32561 Views)

Countries With The Prettiest Women In Africa / African Woman Living In American / What Island Has The Prettiest Girls In The Carribean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Fulaman198(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

lets be honest now. Looking Somali/Ethiopian means u look slim, long hair, straight nose, isnt that what black women try to loon like? they wear weaves, surgery on nose, perms etc

I think you need an education. There are many black women who are slim, with long hair, who don't wear weaves or don't put surgery on their noses. I know you are not very smart, but I didn't think you were this daft

4 Likes

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by HAH: 12:58am On Dec 17, 2012
my wife is the most beautiful african woman.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2012
HAH: my wife is the most beautiful african woman. you want to see her pic ? then check my profile

indeed she is beautiful. smiley
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 5:35am On Dec 17, 2012
come kn can u really find a pure negroid woman with naturally soft hair and straight nose?

lmao

Somalis/ethiopian are not pure so we dont count, we are a diffrent people than negroid
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Fulaman198(m): 6:28am On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9: come kn can u really find a pure negroid woman with naturally soft hair and straight nose?

lmao

Somalis/ethiopian are not pure so we dont count, we are a diffrent people than negroid

Who said straight noses are better? What is your definition of soft hair? Curly hair is pretty soft like a carpet.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2012
Fulaman198:

Who said straight noses are better? What is your definition of soft hair? Curly hair is pretty soft like a carpet.

soft in that you can manage the hair. Well from what i hear from all the african americans and africans who wear weaves, they tell me soft hair is better. If it was not better they wouldnt be wearing weaves.

I watched the movie called 'good hair', a movie about how blacks put chemicals in their hair and risk burning their scalp. lmoa
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Fulaman198(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

soft in that you can manage the hair. Well from what i hear from all the african americans and africans who wear weaves, they tell me soft hair is better. If it was not better they wouldnt be wearing weaves.

I watched the movie called 'good hair', a movie about how blacks put chemicals in their hair and risk burning their scalp. lmoa

Sounds like you have been talking to some very insecure women. I will have to watch this low self-esteem movie sometime.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2012
Fulaman198:

Sounds like you have been talking to some very insecure women. I will have to watch this low self-esteem movie sometime.

Its a funny documentary hosted by black comedian chris rock.

He interviews regular and famous blacks about their hair and how they feel about it. If you watch this you will better understand why i view black and the subject of hair the way i do.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by MrsChima(f): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Still lol at rat face.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Still lol at rat face.

still lol at the 800 pound gorilla on the forum which would be you. cheesy
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Blyss: 10:03pm On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9:

still lol at the 800 pound gorilla on the forum which would be you. cheesy

But it is true; your chicks do have a high propensity for rat face, beaver teeth and fivehead.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by OneNaira6: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
somalia9: I had a very interesting conversation with a ghanian lady. lmoa

I told her i was nigerian, and she said i was lying that i was from ethiopia or somalia. Eventually i told her the truth and that i was from somalia. Honestly i didnt know where she was from till she told me.

I later asked her why she thought i was Somali and she said it was because of my hair, skin tone, nose, etc.

Few minutes later she left and i was talking to my Somali friends at the somali mall. I TOLD one of them he looks like he is ghanian. he doesnt but i wanted to see his reaction. He got mad at me...i told him i was joking. Then a few days later i told a west african lady she looks ethiopian, the lady was very happy and took it as a compliment.

my analysis. If you tell a negroid he looks somali/ethiopian they take it as a compliment, but if you tell somali/ethiopian that they look like their nigerian/ghanian etc....its offensive and they take it as an inslut.

GEE i wonder why that is.

Even though I know this is a story you made up, it's very obvious, but the feeling is mutual dude. I tell you go to Nigeria and call a Nigerian, somali and see the insult you'll get for doing so. sh1t a Nigerian woman would definitely slap you for doing so. I don't know why you honestly believe Nigerians upheld Somalis in some kind of high chair in terms of beauty.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nayah(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
Somalia 9 the reason why some of your people are offended by being compared to Ghanaians or Nigerians is because they've been( no offense) brainwashed, and I'm sure you do know that ...but the most important is that Ghanaians or Nigerians any other West, Central or Southern Africans are proud to their features, cultures and all the things that make them what they are...the rest are completely useless
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 12:57am On Dec 18, 2012
Nayah: Somalia 9 the reason why some of your people are offended by being compared to Ghanaians or Nigerians is because they've been( no offense) brainwashed, and I'm sure you do know that ...but the most important is that Ghanaians or Nigerians any other West, Central or Southern Africans are proud to their features, cultures and all the things that make them what they are...the rest are completely useless

we are not brain washed, u guys look ugly.

you would have to brain wash me to think other wise.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by onila(f): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 2:23am On Dec 18, 2012
^ u sure ur not lesbiaan? u got good taste, too goood if u ask me tongue
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by onila(f): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2012
somalia9: ^ u sure ur not lesbiaan? u got good taste, too goood if u ask me tongue

pple always say that

maybe because am a pretty girl myself n i used to be into modelling

so i kinda got good taste tongue
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 3:50am On Dec 18, 2012
onila:

pple always say that

maybe because am a pretty girl myself n i used to be into modelling

so i kinda got good taste tongue

Ok cheesy

me like u
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by MrsChima(f): 5:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Lol at dumped gorilla cAlling me gorilla.

Lmao
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 5:21am On Dec 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Lol at dumped gorilla cAlling me gorilla.

Lmao

their is a 100 percent chance you resemble a gorilla. Unless you look diffrent than those negroids around you who sport the mascular body, short stature, wide nose and big lips than your a gorilla look alike
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nayah(f): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2012
somalia9:

we are not brain washed, u guys look ugly.

you would have to brain wash me to think other wise.
Ok fine, you won... hope your beauty will help you for your developpement grin
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nayah:
Ok fine, you won... hope your beauty will help you for your developpement grin

i won? This was already well known, ask any nigerian who will be honest, ask any asian, arab, indian, horner, white etc, negroid are the ugliest people in terms of beuty
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nayah(f): 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
somalia9:

i won? This was already well known, ask any nigerian who will be honest, ask any asian, arab, indian, horner, white etc, negroid are the ugliest people in terms of beuty
I told you ok...and then??
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Blyss: 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Blyss: 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
somalia9:

lets be honest now. Looking Somali/Ethiopian means u look slim, long hair, straight nose, isnt that what black women try to loon like? they wear weaves, surgery on nose, perms etc

Nope, not with most Black-Americans. We like our women THICK, for the most part, not slim. Long hair? Nope most Like the shoulder length bobbed look best or other shoulder length styles. Strait nose?.. Most peoples noses are strait, unless it's been broken once before, and not reset correctly. Try again ace. Alot of Somalis have rat-face, which isn't appealing at all, nor are the bucked teeth many have.

2 Likes

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nayah(f): 11:06pm On Dec 18, 2012
Hi Blyss!! grin grin
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
onila: Nigerian Vanessa Obonna, the prettiest African woman

1 Like

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by Blyss: 11:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Nayah: Hi Blyss!! grin grin

Hi, how are you?
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by MrsChima(f): 12:25am On Dec 19, 2012
somalia9:

their is a 100 percent chance you resemble a gorilla. Unless you look diffrent than those negroids around you who sport the mascular body, short stature, wide nose and big lips than your a gorilla look alike

You have never seen a pic of me but looking at your own reflection everybody looks like a gorilla. Sucks to be u huh Nigga?
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by somalia9: 1:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

You have never seen a pic of me but looking at your own reflection everybody looks like a gorilla. Sucks to be u huh Nigga?

u kno u look like a monkey, dont be lyin gurrrrrl

1 Like

Re: The Prettiest African Woman by MrsChima(f): 4:02am On Dec 19, 2012
ThAt's what I thought ..... a wACK COMMENT FROM A Wackas.

Bliss and Nayah...u can ha've ur rat back.
Re: The Prettiest African Woman by onila(f): 4:49am On Dec 19, 2012
join the hottest african page @ the moment. . smiley cool

http://www.facebook.com/AfricanGirlsAreHot?ref=hl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle / Why Do Yorubas Return The Bride-price To The Groom's Family? / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.