Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? (1346 Views)

The Last Testament Of Muammar Ghadaffi (last Speech On Tv) / Condolence Register For Ghadaffi : / If Ghadaffi Had Been A Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 23, 2011
It is funny how some say Ghadaffi is a Brutal Leader, while some say he is a great leader, but one thing that should resonates with  all of us is that he has always try to improve the state of Africa through various means, which none Africa leaders or Western leaders has ever done.

He has orchestrated the creation of United States of Africa, some western nations and some hungry African leader downplayed the effort.

He wanted or introduced the idea of Africa trading their resources with Gold which would raise Africa GDP and economy, since we them in abundant, but it was seen by Western idiots as a threat to their economy and significant shift in power.

This is just a few points that I would like to make,   But before dropping any of reply ask yourself, Am I being blinded by Western Media Propaganda?

I have not claim that Ghadaffi is a God man, know that your life would be better in his hand, than this blood sucking Western Idiots. Many Lybia like Ghadaffi before the uprising before Western Media started pushing the wrong propaganda to hide the real fact.

[center][flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc[/flash][/center]
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by chyed: 3:38am On Oct 23, 2011
You made a very good point. One thing with Africa is that we do not have a Good Media or Journalist to present the Africa interest and Ideaology. Most Africans Media get their news through Western Media, which make Nigeria especially to always to be brain washed. Gadaffi might not have being the best, but his 75% of his People love him. And he care more about Africa unity than those blood sucking West.

It pain me that most Nigeria would not get their story right and start criticising him. Some will say, " I got my information from CNN" "BBC" even "Foxnews" as source. All thses Nigerians know is that Gadaffi is Dictator, but askd them why, some will say because I saw on CNN, and he has been in power for 42. (Bunch of Mugus)

Unitil Africa have access to Media, they will continue to be Western Mugu.

Good fact donedy. Happy to see a nigeria with common sense.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by Nobody: 4:59am On Oct 23, 2011
One thing is that Nigeria has not had any Black President. The few Africans have are labelled as either dictators, or Corupt leader. Look at Nkruma, it was only after his death that Ghanians know what a great Leader they missed.

I wish the same will happen to Africa after Gadaffi's death.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by sammiy: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2011
Am praying ceaselessly dat libyans wil regret killing Gaddafi! He is a true african leader. RIP brother
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by texazzpete(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2011
donedy:

It is funny how some say Ghadaffi is a Brutal Leader, while some say he is a great leader, but one thing that should resonates with  all of us is that he has always try to improve the state of Africa through various means, which none Africa leaders or Western leaders has ever done.

He has orchestrated the creation of United States of Africa, some western nations and some hungry African leader downplayed the effort.

He wanted or introduced the idea of Africa trading their resources with Gold which would raise Africa GDP and economy, since we them in abundant, but it was seen by Western idiots as a threat to their economy and significant shift in power.

This is just a few points that I would like to make,   But before dropping any of reply ask yourself, Am I being blinded by Western Media Propaganda?

I have not claim that Ghadaffi is a God man, know that your life would be better in his hand, than this blood sucking Western Idiots. Many Lybia like Ghadaffi before the uprising before Western Media started pushing the wrong propaganda to hide the real fact.

[center][flash=450,450]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuqZfaj34nc[/flash][/center]

You dolts talk like a 'United States of Africa' would ever have been a good idea. Gadaffi tried to get Sudan to merge with Libya decades ago. They refused. He tried to merge Libya with Egypt. Anwar Sadat refused! He nearly persuaded the then Tunisian president to merge with Libya. The Tunisian people nearly ate their leader alive for even attempting to agree to such a deal.
He tried to annex Chad forcefully by invading Chad. The Libyan army was decisively defeated.

Now you louts think a 'USA' would ever be possible?

You live in a country that is not even United, yet you think it possible that tens of countries could come together without crisis?

You kids read a few anti-western websites and start thinking you have any brains. Gadaffi was a monster who deserved his fate. He deserved to die worse.

sammiy:

Am praying ceaselessly dat libyans wil regret killing Gaddafi! He is a true african leader. RIP brother

May you have bosses and leaders that treat you like Gadaffi treated the people of eastern Libya. May your leaders/bosses/superiors give you the freedom of expression that Gadaffi gave his people.

Say 'Amen' now grin
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by efisher(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2011
^ Classic! cheesy
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by majstergre: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2011
, died ((
I always look here http://yourdeathdate.info/1/index.html
Death when it comes will have no denial.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by aurenflani: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
Gaddafi was a monster and your western govts are murderers who killed six million in vietnam, forty million in north america and even the ocean is angry with them for the countless number of africans they threw in it's depth for no reason other than they could not be useful in their farms. their support for regimes such as apatheid south africa are still fresh in our minds.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
Hello Texasspete,

if I may ask, what Media do you read. Your name suggest that you are even from a red neck state, so I will be right if I say that you are getting your pro-western Media from the idiots that your put generation in despair mugu.

It is stupid Idiots like you,is the reason why Africa is still in this mess. Always sucking up to a white man, and call it wisdom,

No one has said gadaffi is a saint, but at least he is better and have done much than your white folks or you silly western wannabe.

Please, you should be enlightened, maybe you start from moving out of Texas and I will see if that works. I know it's not your fault but your lil moronic brain is still too tender to live in the south.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by chyed: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
No one has said gadaffi is a saint, but at least he is better and have done much than your white folks or you silly western wannabe.

Please, you should be enlightened, maybe you start from moving out of Texas and I will see if that works. I know it's not your fault but your lil moronic brain is still too tender to live in the south.

shocked  grin kiss True that. You are absolutely right. Englightement got to start from somewhere. If other get their news from Anti-Western outlest, where did the  get his. Probably from KKK.
Re: The Real Reason Behind Ghadaffi's Death: Is The Western Governments Better? by ektbear: 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lmao

texazzpete is 100% right on this one.

(1) (Reply)

SOUTH African Commissioner Of Police Threatens Foreigners In Living In SA / Australia Refuses To Confirm Asylum Seeker Boat Arrival / How Fortis Hospital In New Delhi Killed Chineye Nwafor!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.