Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article (1051 Views)

Tinubu No Longer Has A Political Party To Run On - Farook Kperogi / Peter Obi: Why Tinubu's Social Media Defenders Have Disappeared?- Farook Kperogi / Ambassador Campbell’s Curious Defense Of Buhari’s Corrupt Aso Rock Cabal -Farook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Isokotolopia: 12:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
All Thieves shall be disgraced, those who use their talent to suppress the truth shall be punished both here and in the hereafter.

Truth shall leapfrog falsehood, misinformation and propaganda.

$1million will not keep you liquid forever.

Pen Oppressors and their twisted lives are plagues to humanity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isokotolopia:
All Thieves shall be disgraced, those who use their talent to suppress the truth shall be punished both here and in the hereafter.

Truth shall leapfrog falsehood, misinformation and propaganda.

$1million will not keep you liquid forever.

Pen Oppressors and their twisted lives are plagues to humanity.
Lol!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that Farouq Kperogi finally took the contract to join the CORN team.

They finally paid his price.

But it’s very pathetic to see that men we thought had honour have no honour at all.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Isokotolopia: 1:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

I thought I was the only one who noticed that Farouq Kperogi finally took the contract to join the CORN team.

They finally paid his price.

But it’s very pathetic to see that men we thought had honour have no honour at all.
He collected Corn in his back pocket

2 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by maestroferddi: 1:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
I have always had scant regard to Kperogi...

Pen for hire pen-pusher...

6 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2023
grin

Penguin2 state your price like BBC did abi?. Lol grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

Penguin2 state your price like BBC did abi?. Lol grin.

I have no price.

I cannot be bought.

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by XY23: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
maestroferddi:
I have always had scant regard to Kperogi...

Pen for hire pen-pusher...

I was actually amazed at his tongue-twisting. The number of conflicting pieces he has written on this issue betrays is avowed neutrality. Dude even left a publicly available CSU deposition to cite BBC 'false fact checks'. Everyone has a price, the noblest amongst us now are the ordinary people who want nothing but a Nigeria that works for all.

PS The BBC article, Onanug's appointment, the Atiku (and PO) certificate hysteria, and now Kperogi's somersaults, were BAT's comeback, howbeit a weak one. Truth needs to defense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by NaijaCowFarm: 2:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
The faking of Tinubu certificate

3 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

I have no price.

I cannot be bought.

Don't worry, we go do throw back when the time comes. grin

3 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by LegendHero(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lol Headless Mob.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by CloudTrees(f): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isokotolopia:

$1million will not keep you liquid forever..

Just dey play angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Don't worry, we go do throw back when the time comes. grin
It will never come.

Waiting for such time would be waiting for Godot.

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by CloudTrees(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

I have no price.

I cannot be bought.

There is a price for everyone, we just often deny it due to Ego

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by KanwuliaExtra: 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hahahahahaha!

One by one, they will be exposed! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Jostoman: 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Lagos landlord is trying to use some media crook like kperogi to change the narrative and to stage a come back but unfortunately for them we cant fall for their Cash and Carry article.

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Jostoman: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
They will do dirty things to spoil nigeria name ate they will be telling us to continue praying for nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

It will never come.

Waiting for such time would be waiting for Godot.

That is what they said too. grin

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

That is what they said too. grin

My happiness with all this your rhetorics is that it simply proves you are agreeing that truly, Farouk Kperogi, Reno Omokri and co, have been bought despite their initial had stance against the character called Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Hedonisco: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
Apart from financial inducement, there is no Yoruba Muslim in the world that doesn't feel a sense of orgasmic fulfilment with Tinubu's presidency. None. And yes the Facrook idiot IS a Yoruba Muslim, spare me that Kwara nonsense.

Even their most educated - in fact, especially their most educated - feel validated and ecstatic, almost in a mental state of continuous psychological ejaculation by the simple fact that Tinubu, one of their own, can answer President of Nigeria, regardless of how he got there.

I have one such idiot who is a lawyer, who I thought to be reasonable and enlightened. It took Tinubu's emergence in the scene to see him for the hopelessly bigoted pig that he is. Discarded like thrash forever.

They are all the same. It would be stupid to think that Facrook would be any different.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 3:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
CloudTrees:

There is a price for everyone, we just often deny it due to Ego
Not everyone has a price.

Some people would rather go under the sword than sell their honour. I’m one of those.
Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hedonisco:
Apart from financial inducement, there is no Yoruba Muslim in the world that doesn't feel a sense of orgasmic fulfilment with Tinubu's presidency. None. And yes the Facrook idiot IS a Yoruba Muslim, spare me that Kwara nonsense.

Even their most educated - in fact, especially their most educated - feel validated and ecstatic, almost in a mental state of continuous psychological ejaculation by the simple fact that Tinubu, one of their own, can answer President of Nigeria, regardless of how he got there.

I have one such idiot who is a lawyer, who I thought to be reasonable and enlightened. It took Tinubu's emergence in the scene to see him for the hopelessly bigoted pig that he is. Discarded like thrash forever.

They are all the same. It would be stupid to think that Facrook would be any different.

That’s why I like what Dele Farotimi said. That he thanks God for Tinubu because his emergence has exposed a lot of closet bigots and ethnic chauvinists we didn’t they are like that.

That men we considered honorable could be coming out to defend Tinubu with all his baggage and criminality can be likened to the 9th wonder of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

My happiness with all this your rhetorics is that it simply proves you are agreeing that truly, Farouk Kperogi, Reno Omokri and co, have been bought despite their initial had stance against the character called Tinubu.

Could we convince you that Buhari is not dead and wasn't replaced by Jubrin Alsudan?

Continue to be happy in your choice of self delusion. As far as Tinubu is concern it's all about money according to you lots. grin

How much did Tinubu pay Prof. Soludo when he stated this obvious common sense observable fact?!

4 Likes

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by tollyboy5(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

That’s why I like what Dele Farotimi said. That he thanks God for Tinubu because his emergence has exposed a lot of closet bigots and ethnic chauvinists we didn’t they are like that.

That men we considered honorable could be coming out to defend Tinubu with all his baggage and criminality can be likened to the 9th wonder of the world.
If tinubu could pay BBC prize and faruq price, then just respect him as one of the greatest politician ever. You also have a price, but you're just an online obidient that's all.

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 6:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

If tinubu could pay BBC prize and faruq price, then just respect him as one of the greatest politician ever. You also have a price, but you're just an online obidient that's all.
There’s no respect for a crook.

Anyone can decide to dole out money and buy up people to sing their Elegy when they should be singing their Dirge, it takes honour not to do that. And honour and Tinubu are two parallel concepts.
Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Penguin2: 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Could we convince you that Buhari is not dead and wasn't replaced by Jubrin Alsudan?

Continue to be happy in your choice of self delusion. As far as Tinubu is concern it's all about money according to you lots. grin

How much did Tinubu pay Prof. Soludo when he stated this obvious common sense observable fact?!

My problem with you people is your inability to see beyond your noses.

Your inability to draw inferences from facts before you.

And even to question the facts.

Soludo’s unprovoked vituperations against Obi was simply because he knows that if Obi succeeds in becoming president, then his dream of becoming president would die a natural death as he would be too old to run for election by the time it would be the turn of Igbos again (that’s if he’s still alive).

That’s why he supported Atiku. And I’m sure he would have defected to PDP had Atiku won so that he can position himself.

This is why Soludo talked really rubbish against Obi during the election. Nothing more, nothing less.

But I can guarantee you one thing for free - that Soludo ended his political career with that singular action. I’m not asking you to believe me, I’m asking you to wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by tollyboy5(m): 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

There’s no respect for a crook.

Anyone can decide to dole out money and buy up people to sing their Elegy when they should be singing their Dirge, it takes honour not to do that. And honour and Tinubu are two parallel concepts.
Not anyone can dole out money and get result. Only genius does that, you can ask atiku.
Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by surgical: 7:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
tollyboy5:

He is street wise,such people are not easy to overcome, he has been in the game for long,look at how he played Atiku and others
Re: Farook Kperogi And His $400,000 Article by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Penguin2:

My problem with you people is your inability to see beyond your noses.

Your inability to draw inferences from facts before you.

And even to question the facts.

Soludo’s unprovoked vituperations against Obi was simply because he knows that if Obi succeeds in becoming president, then his dream of becoming president would die a natural death as he would be too old to run for election by the time it would be the turn of Igbos again (that’s if he’s still alive).

That’s why he supported Atiku. And I’m sure he would have defected to PDP had Atiku won so that he can position himself.

This is why Soludo talked really rubbish against Obi during the election. Nothing more, nothing less.

But I can guarantee you one thing for free - that Soludo ended his political career with that singular action. I’m not asking you to believe me, I’m asking you to wait and see.

grin Tinubu paid all of these ones in advance. grin

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Farmers By Herdsman In Oyo Must Stop- Sunday Igboho / Atiku Abubakar Would Run For President In 2027 " -zamfara Gov. Dr Dauda Lawal / Peter Obi Announced He Will Embark On “Thank You” Tour To Appreciate Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.