Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot (1268 Views)

Celebrations In Nasarawa As Court Sacks APC’s Gov. Abdullahi Sule (VIDEO) / Nassarawa Governor, Abdullahi Sule Praying Over The Corpse Of His Son / Bola Tinubu, Abdullahi Sule And Sanwo-Olu Visit Collapse Bulding Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Gazakure: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
GOV ABDULLAHI SULE OF NASARAWA STATE IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT AND 'A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS'

Why is the governor whipping an unnecessary religious sentiment at the 11th hour?

Why should the drowning governor suddenly forget that:

1. He is married to an Ibo woman who is a Christian, based in America! They wedded in the Church, and their union is blessed with children; one of them is a pastor in America.

2. How on earth will an ingrate like Gov Sule forget that a Church in America gave him accommodation and scholarship to complete his education up to MSC.

3. How on earth did he also suddenly forget that Prof Ishaya, the VC of UniJos, who was the governorship election Returning Officer, rigged the March 18th, 2023 election for him is a Christian ?

4. Did the governor also forget that Christian judges favoured him against the same David Ombugadu, from the Tribunal to Court of Appeal and Supreme Court, during 2019 elections?

5. His first DG in 2019 was Senator John Danboyi, a Christian Mada man from Akwanga LG, and 2023 is also a Christian by name Barrister Tanimu Adabson from Karu LG.

6. Did Christians detest him as a Kanuri from Yobe State, whose father came for railway work in Gudi? Rather, they embraced him because he was born and brought up here and was allowed to be a governor based on the provisions of the constitution.

7. Did Christians in Nasarawa State send him to steal our state money to build a university in Yobe, his state of origin?

8. Or are Christians behind his building of a world class Industry in America?

9. Did Christians send him to fight his predecessors like former governors Abdullahi Adamu and Umaru Tanko Al-Makura?

10. When the governor ochestrated his plans to remove Adamu & Al-Makura's legacies from the state and frustrate them from national politics, were Christians involved in it?

11. Did Christians commit a crime by voting for him in 2019 and 2023? Why is he demonising them?

12. Did Christians advise him to sponsor a political thug like Adongari and some Mallams to make provocative religious statements shortly before the 2023 general elections?

13. Are Christians behind yet another provocative utterance of Adongari and a Mallam from Sokoto after the tribunal judgement in Lafia?

14. Is the governor trying to show his true colour of an intolerant religious bigot by whipping religious sentiment on live televised program Abuja?

15. Did he meet Nasarawa a divided state along religion that he wants to tear it apart before his impending exit?

These and many questions are begging for answers from the drowning and outgoing governor, A.A Sule.

A.A. Sule is a total disappointment to his family and the state for him to have come out and made such a polarising and unguarded utterances in the public function in Abuja.

There is no true and bonafide indigenous family in Nasarawa State that doesn't have Christian, Muslim, and Idol worshipers, but we are cohabitating without any differences. Why should a governor who claims to love the state divide his people along the religious line?

Say no the governor's religious sentiment and antics. God has exposed him.

Signed:

Nasarawa Indigenous Concerned Group.

7 Likes

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by chiefolododo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2023
If he is not the winner of the election, he must leave
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 12:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Sule and his oga Adamu worked against BAT, so I don't pity him at all, loyalty is something you shouldn't joke with in this world

1 Like

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Depriest2020: 1:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Same as his predecessor Al-muktar.
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2023
The worst among them in the history of Nigeria is peter Grigori obi former governor of Anambra state
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by KnowAll(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2023
He is a gonna, I don’t see him winning in appeal & supreme courts.

1 Like

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by garfield1: 2:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:
Sule and his oga Adamu worked against BAT, so I don't pity him at all, loyalty is something you shouldn't joke with in this world

His oga is dangote.by the way,he would win at appeal.after osibanjo lost,he pledged loyalty to tinubu
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by keymatt(m): 2:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
yarimo:
The worst among them in the history of Nigeria is peter Grigori obi former governor of Anambra state
This ^^^ one's brain 🧠 has been modified totally and rendered useless by agbado corn 🌽.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by APCNig: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
Gazakure:
GOV ABDULLAHI SULE OF NASARAWA STATE IS A RELIGIOUS BIGOT AND 'A GREEN SNAKE IN A GREEN GRASS'

Why is the governor whipping an unnecessary religious sentiment at the 11th hour?

Why should the drowning governor suddenly forget that:

1. He is married to an Ibo woman who is a Christian, based in America! They wedded in the Church, and their union is blessed with children; one of them is a pastor in America.

2. How on earth will an ingrate like Gov Sule forget that a Church in America gave him accommodation and scholarship to complete his education up to MSC.

3. How on earth did he also suddenly forget that Prof Ishaya, the VC of UniJos, who was the governorship election Returning Officer, rigged the March 18th, 2023 election for him is a Christian ?

4. Did the governor also forget that Christian judges favoured him against the same David Ombugadu, from the Tribunal to Court of Appeal and Supreme Court, during 2019 elections?

5. His first DG in 2019 was Senator John Danboyi, a Christian Mada man from Akwanga LG, and 2023 is also a Christian by name Barrister Tanimu Adabson from Karu LG.

6. Did Christians detest him as a Kanuri from Yobe State, whose father came for railway work in Gudi? Rather, they embraced him because he was born and brought up here and was allowed to be a governor based on the provisions of the constitution.

7. Did Christians in Nasarawa State send him to steal our state money to build a university in Yobe, his state of origin?

8. Or are Christians behind his building of a world class Industry in America?

9. Did Christians send him to fight his predecessors like former governors Abdullahi Adamu and Umaru Tanko Al-Makura?

10. When the governor ochestrated his plans to remove Adamu & Al-Makura's legacies from the state and frustrate them from national politics, were Christians involved in it?

11. Did Christians commit a crime by voting for him in 2019 and 2023? Why is he demonising them?

12. Did Christians advise him to sponsor a political thug like Adongari and some Mallams to make provocative religious statements shortly before the 2023 general elections?

13. Are Christians behind yet another provocative utterance of Adongari and a Mallam from Sokoto after the tribunal judgement in Lafia?

14. Is the governor trying to show his true colour of an intolerant religious bigot by whipping religious sentiment on live televised program Abuja?

15. Did he meet Nasarawa a divided state along religion that he wants to tear it apart before his impending exit?

These and many questions are begging for answers from the drowning and outgoing governor, A.A Sule.

A.A. Sule is a total disappointment to his family and the state for him to have come out and made such a polarising and unguarded utterances in the public function in Abuja.

There is no true and bonafide indigenous family in Nasarawa State that doesn't have Christian, Muslim, and Idol worshipers, but we are cohabitating without any differences. Why should a governor who claims to love the state divide his people along the religious line?

Say no the governor's religious sentiment and antics. God has exposed him.

Signed:

Nasarawa Indigenous Concerned Group.

I thought Igbos hate Hausas?

Oh! They don't hate rich Hausas, they hate only the poor ones.

so, Christian VCs rig elections? I never knew?

Even Christian Judges give favourable judgment to guilty people? I never knew?

I am sorry for so-called Christians
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Godjone(m): 2:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
These kambari, Kanuri, beriberi and yan chirani from the far northern muslims states wants to take over nasarawa and turn it to a Muslim state but God will not let that happen

3 Likes

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

His oga is dangote.by the way,he would win at appeal.after osibanjo lost,he pledged loyalty to tinubu

Political oga is Adamu, working and helping Dangote buy a village in Nassarawa doesn't make Dangote his oga

Mouth loyalty, adamu and Sule worked against Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by OneCandleAway(f): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
APCNig:

Is every northerner haisa to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by OneCandleAway(f): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
APCNig:

Is every northerner hausa to you?
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by garfield1: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

Political oga is Adamu, working and helping Dangote buy a village in Nassarawa doesn't make Dangote his oga

I don't think so.if they did,atiku for win tinubu in nasarawa.cant you see how apc failed in the nass polls and how he struggled in the guber? Where I think they sabotaged tinubu is kebbi,katsina,yobe,gombe,kaduna
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Svoboda(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

Heard just as well.
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

I don't think so.if they did,atiku for win tinubu in nasarawa.cant you see how apc failed in the nass polls and how he struggled in the guber? Where I think they sabotaged tinubu is kebbi,katsina,yobe,gombe,kaduna

Tinubu was sabotaged in Osun, nassarawa and lagos

Kebbi will always vote a northerner
Katistna too
Yobe and Gombe are atikus region, what do you expect
I told you before the election, that kaduna is a doubt, if obi was not on the ballot, the beating Tinubu for get their for loud

1 Like

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Svoboda:

Heard just as well.
On?
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Svoboda(m): 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

On?

Someone told me sule never supported tinubu.
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by garfield1: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

Tinubu was sabotaged in Osun, nassarawa and lagos

Kebbi will always vote a northerner
Katistna too
Yobe and Gombe are atikus region, what do you expect
I told you before the election, that kaduna is a doubt, if obi was not on the ballot, the beating Tinubu for get their for loud

Kebbi is liberal.if zamfara and jigawa can vote tinubu,why not kebbi? Sokoto even did well.tinubu almost won katsina.
Kanuris dominate yobe like borno so they should be going with shettima..
I don't think he was sabotaged in osun,tinubu even did better than oyetola.i feel the aregbe faction didn't do anything and aregbe was aggrieved so it's not betrayal.
For Lagos,some yorubas simply voted against tinubu which gave obi the edge
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
garfield1:

Kebbi is liberal.if zamfara and jigawa can vote tinubu,why not kebbi? Sokoto even did well.tinubu almost won katsina.
Kanuris dominate yobe like borno so they should be going with shettima..
I don't think he was sabotaged in osun,tinubu even did better than oyetola.i feel the aregbe faction didn't do anything and aregbe was aggrieved so it's not betrayal.
For Lagos,some yorubas simply voted against tinubu which gave obi the edge

Of course Tinubu was sabotage in the North but not in his region grin
Kanuri should in yobe should vote Tinubu because of Shettima but Yorubas in lagos and osun should vote someone else

Please hear yourself

The north combine to give him close to 6 millions votes out of the 8+ million votes and you are talking about sabotage undecided

Better burry that rubbish talk before the next election, if not I will personally vote someone else

If your people no vote for you na, strangers go be the sabotage abi
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Svoboda:

Someone told me sule never supported tinubu.
He never did
He was just pretending
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Svoboda(m): 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

He never did
He was just pretending

Bad for him. Can we also isolate his judicial wahala from that?
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Svoboda:

Bad for him. Can we also isolate his judicial wahala from that?

Something like that
And also the old Benue-Plateau state to be govern by a Christian governors aside kogi
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Svoboda(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
Kyase:

Something like that
And also the old Benue-Plateau state to be govern by a Christian governors aside kogi

In that case sule is primitive and clannish minded. I also read from the above piece that his wife is an igbo chritian or rather he has an igbo christian wife?
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Kyase(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
Svoboda:

In that case sule is primitive and clannish minded. I also read from the above piece that his wife is an igbo chritian or rather he has an igbo christian wife?

I don't know about that though
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by TinubuThief: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
yarimo:
it will scatter everyone here in agulu oo grin grin
You mean your papa village?

1 Like

Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by Truths9ja: 6:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
A big religious Islamic extremist at that.
Re: Gov Abdullahi Sule Of Nasarawa State Is A Religious Bigot by yarimo(m): 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
TinubuThief:

You mean your papa village?
yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dafur Crisis? / Who Said No One Knew Never About 9/11 Before 9/11? / If Obasanjo Was Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.