Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41774 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by jumper524(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2023
EyeCumInPeace:
Funny how some Nigerians support Hamas but hate IPOB. Hamas that committed far more terrible atrocities than IPOB.

Indeed one man's Terrorist is another man's Freedom Fighter.
Yea true.
but would it make sense if the army starts attacking civilians hideouts in the name of retaliation on ipob ESN attacks?
I think that's the point.
I condemn Hammas as an anti people's group preying on the sentiment of the Palestine people to carry out evil attrocities just like ipob..
but then I don't support the retaliatory attack by Israel military on Terro target without considering civilian casualties.
I think the Israel military are deliberately being ignorant of this fact as they continue to kill multiple civilians both in the past and present in the name of getting a particular terrorist.
even a former hamas leader in wheel chair was killed by rocket in a mosque with multiple civilians casualties.
the Hamas leader location was known to the Israelites.
He was never hiding, they could easily get him without much casualties but they choose to attack in mosque where the casualties would be much.
this makes the Israelites same as the Hamas terrorist group who engage in sucide bombings.
they were both killing innocent civilians.
those civilians could be me or you as they are all innocent people .
we should do more in encouraging peace rather for the sake of innocent men and children.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 7:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Please keep quiet. Since did you Muslims start caring about infedels like you call it? Since when? Lol, stop your foolishness.
OkCornel:

You’re just confirming the bias out there. Stand with Israel whilst Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict can go to hell for all you care.

Lovely double standards of Nigerian Christians.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Exceed15: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

To hell with all Islamic terrorist States.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Exceed15: 8:18am On Oct 15, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!

To hell with all Islamic terrorist States
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 9:06am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
Please keep quiet. Since did you Muslims start caring about infedels like you call it? Since when? Lol, stop your foolishness.

Bumbling idiot, bring out evidence of me being a Muslim or get back into the hole you creeped out from.

Palestine Christians can go to hell for all you care. Nonsense
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Chigozie321: 9:19am On Oct 15, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

nothing the government can do the mistake has been made with too many Muslim Arabs in UK. They are the ones protesting
Na France don enter one chance. Lots of Muslims Nd Arabs there.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 9:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Keep deceiving yourselves. As if there are no Christians living in Isreal Hamas went to attack. Stop playing the deception card. Christians know that they are safe living with Jews than Muslims.Have sense and stop pretending.
OkCornel:

Bumbling idiot, bring out evidence of me being a Muslim or get back into the hole you creeped out from.

Palestine Christians can go to hell for all you care. Nonsense
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 9:30am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
Keep deceiving yourselves. As if there are no Christians living in Isreal Hamas went to attack. Stop playing the deception card. Christians know that they are safe living with Jews than Muslims.Have sense and stop pretending.

Bring out evidence of me being a Muslim or shut your lying trap up.

And keep playing the ostrich as if Palestine Christians are not caught in the crossfire of the conflict.

Use your smartphone which is obviously smarter than you and confirm who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

I detest unthinking idiots.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 9:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Whytelyon:

Let me give you a summary, so you know I know something about this same conflict. In 1948 after the rift between the two sides of Israel and Palestine, UN stepped in for a peace accord and adviced that the two states unite and become one on the same land. Israel be called state of Israel and Palestine becomes state of Palestine (as they are both called today).

Israel accepted , Palestine refuted. Israel went on to deliver that waste land of Gaza , West Bank , and other parts of West Jerusalem. Palestine went on with their own lives.

Seeing Israel has developed that land, they decided to come back to accepting the same policies UN set for them before , Israel had moved on to something else , the only way to be heard is to mount conflicts here and there to fight and ridicule the Israelites, this apparently is what is bringing this trouble you see.

Now answer these questions
1.) The temple mount Solomon built, where was it built?

2.) The Mosque Al Aqsa , where was it built?

3.) King Solomon built a temple mount in the year 685 BC and Al Aqsa mosque was built by the year 1035 AD on the top of the temple mount. Would you call the Israelites the invaders?

4.) Do you know where Gaza is?

5.) What happened after 430 years isreal spent in Egypt , the land given to them to develop , where do you think the same land is ?

If you answer these questions without bias , the truth will come from there , I have up to 25 questions , when you respond I'd ask you the rest..

That's first paragraph is false, not true at all.

and this is the reason why we are ignorantly normalising war crimes and mass murder of innocent people on both side.

Al Aqsa mosque, Gaza etc are these justifiable reason to have them evicted from Palestine and forcefully install the State of Israel through destruction of villages and spilling the lives of palestines?

was the palestinians responsible for their exile? and now that they are having a home now, why are they oppressing the palestines?

Now you based you legitimization of Israel occupation of Palestinian lands on Biblical records that is not universally acceptable to all except christians. and the people in question are not even christians they Zionist jews different from native jews.

Now, let me explain in plain terms what you are defending, most nigerian tribes believe they originated from somewhere in the middle east, now let's assume we now decided to go back and say we want to re claim lands that we were told in stories we can't confirm it's authenticity and event of thousands of years ago, and for that reason we believe now in 2023, we need to reclaim these lands and then kill and subjugate the aborigines found on it.

Who gave the israelites these lands initially? i bet the bible didn't tell you this.

Please, religion and it's unjustified or biased accounts of past events has caused enough deaths and bloodshed over time, don't hide behind the bible to legitimise mass murders cos it support your religious prophesy.

no prophesy is worth this manner of monumental wastage of life and resources. Mosque, or church can be anywhere and serve humanity, Moses can build anything millions of years ago, no special thing in it, you are also building somewhere or planing to build. Still not a reason for mass murders.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:05am On Oct 15, 2023
Lol, you have directing everything to be about your self. You speak about Christians in Palestine like there are no Christians in Isreal. In fact Christians are among people Hamas killed. You are just a big fools. I don't care about you or your feelings though.
OkCornel:

Bring out evidence of me being a Muslim or shut your lying trap up.

And keep playing the ostrich as if Palestine Christians are not caught in the crossfire of the conflict.

Use your smartphone which is obviously smarter than you and confirm who has more Christians between Israel and Palestine.

I detest unthinking idiots.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:15am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, you have directing everything to be about your self. You speak about Christians in Palestine like there are no Christians in Isreal. In fact Christians are among people Hamas killed. You are just a big fools. I don't care about you or your feelings though.

You are a bumbling mòron to quote me and claim I’m a Muslim without any evidence whatsoever despite writing clearly on my first post on this thread I stand with victims of Hamas brutality, Palestine Christians and Moderate Muslims.

Foolishness is definitely hereditary in your bloodline.

Get the fuvk out of my mentions. Palestine Christian hater.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Babinski: 10:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Delphi:
This is what you get when a country is docile. UK has been over run by Islam. Immigrant moslems have gradually infiltrated the population of the UK. I think it's up to a ratio of 40:60 (UK, non-moslem). It's very unbelievable. In the next 20 years, UK will be controlled by majority Islam and may be like Turkey.

UK is sitting on gun powder in the name of liberalism. Allowing so many refugees from Islamic countries to settle in the UK looks good on paper but is not the best from experience and history. Islam is not a liberal religion. It is a tenant that is not content until it takes over the house and lives of the host and even advocates the use of violence to do so.

Some may see this as a mislabelling of Islam and claim that it is a peaceful religion. However, most conflicted countries in the world and acts of terrorism involve Islam and a simple Google search can educate anyone on that. So the facts and reality speak differently. The fact that the religion seeks to subdue and overcome any sovereign country's Constitution with its own religious law (Shariah) is a clear indicator to any host countries of potential and future internal conflict.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:17am On Oct 15, 2023
Lol, so you are claiming not to be a Muslim? Confirm it first here.
OkCornel:

You are a bumbling mòron to quote me and claim I’m a Muslim without any evidence whatsoever despite writing clearly on my first post on this thread I stand with victims of Hamas brutality, Palestine Christians and Moderate Muslims.

Foolishness is definitely hereditary in your bloodline.

Get the fuvk out of my mentions. Palestine Christian hater.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
Lol, so you are claiming not to be a Muslim? Confirm it first here.

Are you brain dead? Bring evidence of me being a Muslim as you claimed earlier or get off my mention
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by DaChosenOne: 10:27am On Oct 15, 2023
chopnaira:
Zionist (European Jews) and their gay parades in Tel Aviv supported by the Zionist Israel government.

The West supports homosexuality in general.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by DaChosenOne: 10:28am On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re just confirming the bias out there. Stand with Israel whilst Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict can go to hell for all you care.

Lovely double standards of Nigerian Christians.

Arabs are trash in general. Bleep Palestinians.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2023
The fact you can't even answer yes or no to question of being a Muslim, say it all. It is funny how ashamed you are to even claim your religion. Lol. Keep deceiving gullible people by pretending to like Christians. You are the shameful liar and deceiver. Chrisitans know that Muslims like you are bloody deceivers. Chrisitans are more safe with Isreal/Jews than Hamas terrorists like you.
OkCornel:

Are you brain dead? Bring evidence of me being a Muslim as you claimed earlier or get off my mention
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
The fact you can't even answer yes or no to question of being a Muslim, say it all. It is funny how ashamed you are to even claim your religion. Lol. Keep deceiving gullible people by pretending to like Christians. You are the shameful liar and deceiver. Chrisitans know that Muslims like you are bloody deceivers. Chrisitans are more safe with Isreal/Jews than Hamas terrorists like you.

Like I mentioned earlier, foolishness is hereditary in your bloodline.

You accused me of being a Muslim without evidence. Says a lot about your level of intelligence.

Bring that evidence or get off my mention. The proof of burden is on you if you’re hasty making allegations without proof.

Palestine Christian hater.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2023
Hideki:
When will Deborah you guys killed get justice? Christians abhor violence but thank God for the Jews at least they love violence like you guys. Una done see una mate, you can join Hamas if you wish

you can't have a chat with crazy. Go to Aro and get sanity.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:36am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Arabs are trash in general. Bleep Palestinians.

Ok, Arab Christians have taken note.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 10:38am On Oct 15, 2023
Hideki:
you are just a pained Muslim, Israel will slaughter the terrorists

All abrahmic religions followers are terrorist, both islam and christianity are killer s, you all hide behind your bible and Quran to commit mass murderers. you are not better than hamas. What hamas does is what Israel does. They are both killer s children of same muderous father and religion.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:47am On Oct 15, 2023
But you just accused of being a Palestine Christian hater? Lol. It is funny how you see being a Muslim as an accusation. Lol. Your engagement on religion section suggest you a Muslim either you are ashamed of yourreligion or disguising. Lol. Chrisitans can't side with Hamas terrorists. Also Christians know they safer with Jews than Muslims. Let that sink.
OkCornel:

Like I mentioned earlier, foolishness is hereditary in your bloodline.

You accused me of being a Muslim without evidence. Says a lot about your level of intelligence.

Bring that evidence or get off my mention. The proof of burden is on you if you’re hasty making allegations without proof.

Palestine Christian hater.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:52am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
But you just accused of being a Palestine Christian hater? Lol. It is funny how you see being a Muslim as an accusation. Lol. Your engagement on religion section suggest you a Muslim either you are ashamed of yourreligion or disguising. Lol. Chrisitans can't side with Hamas terrorists. Also Christians know they safer with Jews than Muslims. Let that sink.

Tit for tat, who fired the first shot?

You are a Palestine Christian hater.

Nobody with a sane mind will see my first post on this thread and accuse me of being a Muslim.

That being said, I’m still awaiting your evidence of me being a Muslim. Or get off my mention.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by DaChosenOne: 10:53am On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

Ok, Arab Christians have taken note.

Arabs are trash. The muslims are worse though due to terrorism.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 10:55am On Oct 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

All abrahmic religions followers are terrorist, both islam and christianity are killer s, you all hide behind your bible and Quran to commit mass murderers. you are not better than hamas. What hamas does is what Israel does. They are both killer s children of same muderous father and religion.
Isreal are Jews and they are capable of dishing it hot to Muslims. I only pity Christians who are docile and incapable of violence
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 10:57am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Arabs are trash. The muslims are worse though due to terrorism.

And Nigerians are gold, I’ve heard you.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

you can't have a chat with crazy. Go to Aro and get sanity.
Don't run murriface, 😂😂😂😂...So Deborah is now Igbo, you guys try to hide under dissing Igbo to perpetuate crime Debbie was murdered in broad day light and no Muslim cleric chided their behavior. It will never be well with you and other blood sucking muhammadians, may Isreal slaughter all Muslim terrorists may Israel smite them by day and by night
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by DaChosenOne: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

And Nigerians are gold, I’ve heard you.

Are you are an Arab? Don't tell me you are a Black man defending Arabs? As I said before Africa will remain a backwards continent due to the stupidity of African men. I made a thread lamenting about the failure of so many Afrucan countries and wondering why African men do nothing for their women and children like Asian and White men. Arabs are cutting off the limbs of Black men and you are defending them. It's no wonder Africa and its people are looked at as jokes.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 11:05am On Oct 15, 2023
DaChosenOne:

Are you are an Arab? Don't tell me you are a Black man defending Arabs? As I said before Africa will remain a backwards continent due to the stupidity of African men. I made a thread lamenting about the failure of so many Afrucan countries and wondering why African men do nothing for their women and children like Asian and White men. Arabs are cutting off the limbs of Black men and you are defending them. It's no wonder Africa and its people are looked at as jokes.

Did you choose the gender, tribe and race you were born into?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2023
You care about Palestine Christian but no Isreali Christians. Lol. Was Christians among Hamas terrorists who attached Isreal first? Lol. Tagged me what ever you want but I will always tell you that Chrisitans feel safe with Isreal)Jews than Muslims)Hamas terrorists. You want sympathy from Christians you kill anyhow. Even in northern Nigeria, Muslims kill Chrisitans daily. Why not care about Northern Nigerian Christians you Muslims kill? idiotic deceiver.
OkCornel:

Tit for tat, who fired the first shot?

You are a Palestine Christian hater.

Nobody with a sane mind will see my first post on this thread and accuse me of being a Muslim.

That being said, I’m still awaiting your evidence of me being a Muslim. Or get off my mention.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2023
Masterito:
You care about Palestine Christian but no Isreali Christians. Lol. Was Christians among Hamas terrorists who attached Isreal first? Lol. Tagged me what ever you want but I will always tell you that Chrisitans feel safe with Isreal)Jews than Muslims)Hamas terrorists. You want sympathy from Christians you kill anyhow. Even in northern Nigeria, Muslims kill Chrisitans daily. Why not care about Northern Nigerian Christians you Muslims kill? idiotic deceiver.

You are a hardened retārd and a Palestine Christian hater.

Still awaiting your evidence I’m a Muslim. Your foolishness is undiluted.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by FarmTech(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

What of the ones who practiced Judaism from 1st century AD till date that are dead now?
I will say it will depends on whether they have been exposed to Christ's teachings. If not God will judge them base on their consciences.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.